9.3.0 Patch out end of the month - Podcast News - Miles

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now now chaps of cause its the consumers job to find the bugs that the testers mix.....its pc gaming what else would you expect.....a game to work that never needed a patch bar a database update....what else would the guys have to do ...if they weren't fixing this game for us......

I'm hoping that the Miles and the rest of the SI team spread the love and release the patch tomorrow! Especially after the massive balls up releasing the game, think they should give a little bit back and surprise us all!

So your another who would not prefer the patch to be tested propley and just get it out regaurdless.The get it and find problems with it the come on here and moan summots not been fixed.Its been said end of month cant people wait afew weeks

My word :confused:

How do we know it's not ready? They could be bluffing saying it's not ready & will be released at the end of February, when it could possibly have been ready for a while.

Cos im a testa

And it just makes me laugh how many times aday people ask about patch and whens it out when its been said 100 times end of month hopefully i mean how much reasurence do people need

Cos im a testa

And it just makes me laugh how many times aday people ask about patch and whens it out when its been said 100 times end of month hopefully i mean how much reasurence do people need

I don't really care, I think the game is great, and I'm not really having any major issues with the current patch, so I don't mind waiting. Just that the patch has been released on the 14th before, so just got me thinking.

I don't really care, I think the game is great, and I'm not really having any major issues with the current patch, so I don't mind waiting. Just that the patch has been released on the 14th before, so just got me thinking.

I know it been released this time of year over recent years but like i say its been said on many of threads END OF MONTH not 14 not 15 not 16 etc end of month:thup:

God I would love to be a tester' date=' you're telling me people actually test this game?! How do so many bugs and bad things get through lol? Do Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles do the testing?[/quote']

Some members of this forum aare beta testing the new pach and have been for about a month now. There was a thread asking people to apply which we did and some of us where sucessful.

It doesnt matter how many people test any product its not possible to pick up every bug although I assure you were giving it a damned good go.

Im ignoring the last line as its pretty insulting to the SI Staff and unpaid better testers :rolleyes:

Some members of this forum aare beta testing the new pach and have been for about a month now. There was a thread asking people to apply which we did and some of us where sucessful.

It doesnt matter how many people test any product its not possible to pick up every bug although I assure you were giving it a damned good go.

Im ignoring the last line as its pretty insulting to the SI Staff and unpaid better testers :rolleyes:

Lol they are unpaid because they 'applied' as you put it and knew they would be unpaid. My comment was sarcasm, unfortunately in this world we live in unless you are totally pc you are offensive which is rubbish in my opinion.

Anyway, what i mean is the bugs/flaws of the game are so obvious how do they get through?! My point was only a blind man could not spot the bugs/flaws which get through, sorry i had to explain....are you a tester by any chance?

So your another who would not prefer the patch to be tested propley and just get it out regaurdless.The get it and find problems with it the come on here and moan summots not been fixed.Its been said end of month cant people wait afew weeks

My word :confused:

Maybe people are getting impatient as it hasn't been a few weeks. Try a few months. The game at release was a complete joke. The 9.2.0 patch couldn't have been tested. Within two hours of playing I had produced a list of bugs. The ones that annoyed me most were the striker ratings in the release patch and the midfielder ratings in 9.2.0. How their 'testers' couldn't spot that is beyond me.

The last few editions have been a complete **** take. Yeah bugs will always be present in games we can all accept that be the sheer amount is just laughable. Its pretty much the same each year now, take our money November finish the game for February/March. If they can't get the game ready for deadlines don't release it. I certainly won't be buying a SI product from release anymore as I know I won't be getting the finished game for months.

Anyway' date=' what i mean is the bugs/flaws of the game are so obvious how do they get through?! My point was only a blind man could not spot the bugs/flaws which get through, sorry i had to explain....are you a tester by any chance?[/quote']

I know people who are playing 9.0 and don't think there are any bugs. just because they might be obvious to you doesn't mean that they happen in everyones game or that they feel it's a bug. Even if they do feel it's a bug they have to provide enough evidence for SI to address it, and even then addressing it is difficult because of code tweaks and possible knock on effects.

It's not as easy as anyone thinks to fix what they class as a "bug".

I am a tester. You can unequivilently blame me for anything that has slipped through the net in the next patch.

Lol they are unpaid because they 'applied' as you put it and knew they would be unpaid. My comment was sarcasm' date=' unfortunately in this world we live in unless you are totally pc you are offensive which is rubbish in my opinion.

Anyway, what i mean is the bugs/flaws of the game are so obvious how do they get through?! My point was only a blind man could not spot the bugs/flaws which get through, sorry i had to explain....are you a tester by any chance?[/quote']

I understood your point perfectly well as Im a pretty intelligent chap really.

I am testing the new patch but havent done the other ones so I cant and wont comment on previous bugs.

* Prepares for abuse once patch is released

I know people who are playing 9.0 and don't think there are any bugs. just because they might be obvious to you doesn't mean that they happen in everyones game or that they feel it's a bug. Even if they do feel it's a bug they have to provide enough evidence for SI to address it, and even then addressing it is difficult because of code tweaks and possible knock on effects.

It's not as easy as anyone thinks to fix what they class as a "bug".

I am a tester. You can unequivilently blame me for anything that has slipped through the net in the next patch.

So with that in mind, does 9.03 address the parsing errors?

I understood your point perfectly well as Im a pretty intelligent chap really.

I am testing the new patch but havent done the other ones so I cant and wont comment on previous bugs.

* Prepares for abuse once patch is released

Wow you really have set yourself up lol

I want the match engine to be as slick as 07 in 2d and as fast, i dont want the ball to appear like it is going over when actualy it flies iin the top corner!

ANY of this gets through and i will hunt you down lol

Wow you really have set yourself up lol

I want the match engine to be as slick as 07 in 2d and as fast' date=' i dont want the ball to appear like it is going over when actualy it flies iin the top corner!

ANY of this gets through and i will hunt you down lol[/quote']

Sounds like you want to play 07 then :thup:

Archived