Is this cheating?

I made the play-off final in the Championship and I lost it 0-2 to Wolves. However I quit without saving it, then reloaded the game and won 1-0 to get promoted!

Is this cheating or have I just found a way to outsmart the game??

It's perfectly fine. While you are at it. Go to the editor, inject 100miillion in your bank account. In fact forget that, just add all the superstars, wonderkids. Restart the game and play.:thup:

It's perfectly fine. While you are at it. Go to the editor, inject 100miillion in your bank account. In fact forget that, just add all the superstars, wonderkids. Restart the game and play.:thup:

No way, then any success I have would feel hollow.

In other news, isn't it high time we banned threads entitled "Is this cheating"?

Yeah they are beginning to get very tiresome now, people should just accept the fact that some things are considered cheating by some people and not others,

FM is a very personal game IMO, everyone plays it differently, all the people who ask "Is this cheating?" really mean is that they think it is cheating but don't want to admit to it

This sort of reminds me of a poster who said he always played with a few managers,1 with his main team and the others with the likes of Barca etc,he would then sell all the young talent and best players from them teams at very cheap prices to his main team,he went on further to say it wasnt cheating he was just being very smart.....

Yes, this is a joke. I can't believe people haven't got this yet. He's been around for a long time and he obviously knows that this is cheating. This is poking fun at the other cheating threads which have now died, so this one is a little bit pointless. I can't believe so many people went for it.

Wp sirdez.

Yes, this is a joke. I can't believe people haven't got this yet. He's been around for a long time and he obviously knows that this is cheating. This is poking fun at the other cheating threads which have now died, so this one is a little bit pointless. I can't believe so many people went for it.

Wp sirdez.

He did not catch all of us out. :D

http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=2451173&postcount=10

His post shown in there was from one of the other cheating threads.

This could technically be prevented by a compulsory autosave system after every match, and greying out the quit game button during a game.

Not saying that SI would want to put this in just to stop a few people cheating but just that it could be done

Do you get wet standing in the rain?

Really pointless question.

But the guy who consider he was being vary smart after assuming other teams and selling players 4 cheap considering it's not cheating beats them all.

Aside the stupiditty of the statement he good simply go to the editor and register players in his team, which will take a lot less work and time.

can understand one wanting to have the biggest players on it's side. So i do two things. Try a career game or play with several teams at the same time. It's hard work putting all together but i'm currently having a game with 9 teams at the same time in 3 different leagues.

Yes, i'm (very) addicted to the game and like to try out all the good players and youngsters to see how they perform.

Only problem is when they play each other. Fells a little tendencious if you do the subs before in one team than the other.

I made the play-off final in the Championship and I lost it 0-2 to Wolves. However I quit without saving it, then reloaded the game and won 1-0 to get promoted!

Well this made me chuckle and brightened up my day, thanks for that :thup:

Can mods just not lock these topics. If people feel the need to ask if it is cheating then yes it is. Congratulations where is the sense of achievement in being in the premier league when your obviously going to quit games untill you win the league title.

I used to do this then asked myself whats the bother in playing the game. that was about 5 years ago, never quit a game since

Can mods just not lock these topics. If people feel the need to ask if it is cheating then yes it is. Congratulations where is the sense of achievement in being in the premier league when your obviously going to quit games untill you win the league title.

I used to do this then asked myself whats the bother in playing the game. that was about 5 years ago, never quit a game since

I'd let it drop, but everyone else keeps bumping it, to whoever said that.

Evilmaniac, seriously? Read the thread and you'd see that he's obviously joking.

Yep, it's cheating, seems obvious don't you think?

This could technically be prevented by a compulsory autosave system after every match, and greying out the quit game button during a game.

Not saying that SI would want to put this in just to stop a few people cheating but just that it could be done

Nah, I always use that cheat to check my tactics in the first game of every new release. After I am satisfied I start over with a new game. Lets just say its Tradition.

Wow, you really "outsmarted" the game. This HAS to be a troll :D I refuse to believe that this level of retardness exists within the fm community.

Archived