Jump to content

[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.2 Released 07/11/2023


TCSSkin
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 56 minutes, TCSSkin a dit :

Not interested unfortunately, personally like the hearts. I may look at a mod in the future, but not until the game is out as the file that you need to change might change between early access and the main game

Appreciated dude! 

No problem, but so is it possible to keep the ball white in the match engine ?

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, tdelobel08 said:

No problem, but so is it possible to keep the ball white in the match engine ?

Thanks

if you search for skin in preferences, you should be able to change the color of the ball in skin colours (at the bottom) - not sure how it works, but it's worth a try

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Koennemeloen said:

Does anybody know how to fix only 4 of the hiddens showing up? Dug arround in the code and it seems like they should all be showing up but I only got 4.

image.png.10e51a0c1f56e5184347fe53cae203d1.pngimage.png.cb199b8c2bdf902ca50dab75d6423849.png

you neede the ingame editor to see alot of them, 

So my guess it thats the reason

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if you are aware, but when I go to the status on the left of the player photo, no information is shown but when I go to the side and have the mouse over where is the career status, those have the information showing. And after a player happiness meeting, the summary button is not very readable and when the mouse is over, it's just not readable. Pop up panel for staff with information not readable. 

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 19.45.06.png

Edited by Brunosaur
Link to post
Share on other sites

Great skin but I have a slight problem. I was messing around in the club view menu and accidentally changed the stadium overview. Now the name and capacity disappeared from my club view and I cant get it back. Ive tried to reinstall the skin and clear the cahce but everytime it saves the setting

image.thumb.png.4c62528f7e707a89996f18e3668a201a.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Brunosaur said:

I don't know if you are aware, but when I go to the status on the left of the player photo, no information is shown but when I go to the side and have the mouse over where is the career status, those have the information showing. And after a player happiness meeting, the summary button is not very readable and when the mouse is over, it's just not readable. Pop up panel for staff with information not readable. 

 

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 19.45.06.png

yeah will have a look

 

14 minutes ago, SprottLock said:

Great skin but I have a slight problem. I was messing around in the club view menu and accidentally changed the stadium overview. Now the name and capacity disappeared from my club view and I cant get it back. Ive tried to reinstall the skin and clear the cahce but everytime it saves the setting

image.thumb.png.4c62528f7e707a89996f18e3668a201a.png

the dropdown is still there, you'll just have to hunt for it a little

 

9 minutes ago, DragonSin said:

Hello on 4k resolutions there are a lot of boxes that are very small, but the most used one is the Notable events during a matchImage

yeah 4k isn't supported, haven't got a monitor unfortunately 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been using this skin and I really like it but have found some minor issues. When using the tablet in match and looking at your team stats it is not possible to see how many shots each player has taken and how many on target etc. Also, when hovering over the infomation icon on a manager it is not possibble to see their 'working with youngster' attribute without clicking on them as only ten attributes can be seen not all 11. Also, you cannot see the footedness of an opposition player when hovering over the information icon and need to click in to each player manually. Is there any way to change these things myself?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thefmveteran86 said:

Continue button isn't working after the match I have to click on a goalscorer to move forward

try and untick "use cached files for faster loading"

then clear the cache and reload the skin - it might have borked out

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I love the skin, one thing I have noticed is in the bottom right where it says the captain, on other peoples skin like the one on your page and Work the Space it says about vice-captain, key player and hot prospect. Presumably, this is down to my laptops screen size (14") been smaller than a PC, the settings i have on the FM are full screen 1920 X 1080 and 85% zoom.

Thanks for your help

 

Screenshot2023-10-24115226.thumb.png.48cd0988e05b31b1024a3a0d29396841.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, thefmveteran86 said:

Continue button isn't working after the match I have to click on a goalscorer to move forward

Known bug im trying to fix

2 hours ago, bahmet said:

How do I add season statistics here?

image.png.e1d9040b0775d4b6c3b374dacd782c4b.png

Will be in the next update

 

37 minutes ago, JamesM99 said:

Hi,

I love the skin, one thing I have noticed is in the bottom right where it says the captain, on other peoples skin like the one on your page and Work the Space it says about vice-captain, key player and hot prospect. Presumably, this is down to my laptops screen size (14") been smaller than a PC, the settings i have on the FM are full screen 1920 X 1080 and 85% zoom.

Thanks for your help

 

Screenshot2023-10-24115226.thumb.png.48cd0988e05b31b1024a3a0d29396841.png

I imagine it might be down to your windows scaling settings?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, fantastic work on the skin TCS! ^-^

I spotted something last night, in 'Scouting -> Recruitment Focus', where it typically tells you the assigned scout and analyst, for me right now it just says "Assigned to: - and -"... the names do not appear. Also the "Interested in:" filters are gone.

Obviously this is far from the end of the world, just wandering if it's a bug or something I've messed up whilst installing the skin xD

 

Thanks for all the hard work!

RecFocus.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

Known bug im trying to fix

Will be in the next update

 

I imagine it might be down to your windows scaling settings?

Thanks for your help, all sorted with my scaling settings and got all the required information on. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, TDBTyler said:

Hey there, fantastic work on the skin TCS! ^-^

I spotted something last night, in 'Scouting -> Recruitment Focus', where it typically tells you the assigned scout and analyst, for me right now it just says "Assigned to: - and -"... the names do not appear. Also the "Interested in:" filters are gone.

Obviously this is far from the end of the world, just wandering if it's a bug or something I've messed up whilst installing the skin xD

 

Thanks for all the hard work!

RecFocus.png

I believe i've fixed it for the next update, will update you when i can confirm

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 21/10/2023 at 14:40, mardymarve said:

I think i foun,d a bug, or at least an oversight.

 

On the club info screen, there is a drop down on the stadium. One of the options is 'only'. Selecting this clears the info from the graphic, but also removes the drop down selector, like so:

 

image.png.aec16da0f827adab63f1df5a29dee7da.png

 

im haveing the same problem

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, DrazdaCZ said:

Hello, how to change the color of the numbers so that they have the basic color?

20231024180153_1.jpg

preferences - search for skin and you'll see skin colours.. you can change it there

 

or you can go into the settings file and remove the pre coded, so it wil always be the default colous or what you put in instead

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All.

I've managed to get a transparent background as intended, however the tabbed container on the player profile screen I cant seem to find how to reliably change to   0.8 Transparency

Any pointers where to look please?

Edit: Same for the news inbox, the main article is a darker shade

Screenshot2023-10-24211341.thumb.png.cab871aff171b0d29be83bce7966d874.png

 

Edited by KillYourIdols
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KillYourIdols said:

Hi All.

I've managed to get a transparent background as intended, however the tabbed container on the player profile screen I cant seem to find how to reliably change to   0.8 Transparency

Any pointers where to look please?

Edit: Same for the news inbox, the main article is a darker shade

Screenshot2023-10-24211341.thumb.png.cab871aff171b0d29be83bce7966d874.png

 

it's probably the classes used

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SerCska10 said:

yes, but is it possible somehow with a 110 zoom so that you can see hot prospect?

the skin is optimized for a certain resolution and outside that it's a 50/50 is there is wonky stuff.

it's the same for every skin and not just this.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anybody know if its possible to make the stadium backgrounds, in the news screens stretch with the boxes their in? I made the competition news tablet screen a little bigger and wider but it has seemingly just affected the match report panel. As you can see in the screenshot the stadium background stops while the rest of the box keeps going. Whenever it's a competition review or a team of the week item (basically just not a stadium background) the picture stretches and fills the whole box.

I don't know if there is something I could add to the code to make the stadium background stretch. I had a quick look at the dynamic_images/match report panel but with my very limited knowledge I don't really know if there is something obvious that i'm missing or something.

Hope that makes sense! Thanks

spacer.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Skin works great but I found a bug that it won't let me turn the replays back on once you turn them off. It displays as if they are back on, but they are not and when trying to press back to "OFF" it won't let you. Jack replied on twitter to leave any bugs comments here

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

This skin is great.  Would anyone be able to help guide me in removing the financial information on the club screen?  Just a personal preference.

Fixed it for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

What is skin makers obsession with having the finances on the club screen? Every skin does this. This skin for me at least would be great if the finances weren't there.

Someone asked for it, and the main creative producer of the skin likes it, so it stays 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, KillYourIdols said:

Hi All.

I've managed to get a transparent background as intended, however the tabbed container on the player profile screen I cant seem to find how to reliably change to   0.8 Transparency

Any pointers where to look please?

Edit: Same for the news inbox, the main article is a darker shade

Screenshot2023-10-24211341.thumb.png.cab871aff171b0d29be83bce7966d874.png

 

Sorry to butt in, how did you go about getting the transparent background working? Just to see if it's something i can attempt to recreate myself?

Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

What is skin makers obsession with having the finances on the club screen? Every skin does this. This skin for me at least would be great if the finances weren't there.

You can edit that out tho - just ask how if you don’t know and someone will be able to offer you some help 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hoarau said:

Sorry to butt in, how did you go about getting the transparent background working? Just to see if it's something i can attempt to recreate myself?

Hi Mate

I'm away from PC at the moment, but I'll update you when home as it was a bit trial and error and I can't actually remember :D

Its client object browser.xml and i BELIEVE (Make a backup incase) change:

    <widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper">

to

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper" transparency="0.8">

and

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper">

to

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper" transparency="0.8">

and Change the numerical vales to the transparency you require

 

A few kinks I' ll be working on (Tabbed container and Inbox), and I'm sure some of the Pros on here will spit feathers i've done it this way (Which is Probably a hack job :D) but it works for me. Let me know if you have Issues and ill upload my Client object.xml when I'm home around 7pm UK time

Edited by KillYourIdols
Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, snowofman said:

it's probably the classes used

So would changing, for example

<class class="tcs_tabs_primary" parent="multi_box" contents_kind="plain_box" top_kind="tab_strip" appearance="tcs/boxes/main/tabbed/paper" dont_set_title_text="true">

    <flags id="top_layout" value="horizontal"/>

    <record id="top_properties">
        <flags id="appearance" value="tcs/boxes/tabs/primary"/>
        <flags id="auto_size" value="vertical"/>
        <flags id="alignment" value="top"/>
        <flags id="navigation_container" value="true" />
        <boolean id="use_alt_end_tab_appearances" value="false"/>
    </record>

</class>

 

to

<class class="tcs_tabs_primary" parent="multi_box" contents_kind="plain_box" top_kind="tab_strip" appearance="tcs/boxes/main/tabbed/paper transparency=0.8" dont_set_title_text="true">

    <flags id="top_layout" value="horizontal"/>

    <record id="top_properties">
        <flags id="appearance" value="tcs/boxes/tabs/primary" transparency=0.8/>
        <flags id="auto_size" value="vertical"/>
        <flags id="alignment" value="top"/>
        <flags id="navigation_container" value="true" />
        <boolean id="use_alt_end_tab_appearances" value="false"/>
    </record>

</class>

 

 

Work?

I'm away at the moment, but I'll try tonight if I'm on the right lines? Also, if @TCSSkin or @snowofman think this is the wrong place, let me know and ill move to the small skinning questions thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

So would changing, for example

<class class="tcs_tabs_primary" parent="multi_box" contents_kind="plain_box" top_kind="tab_strip" appearance="tcs/boxes/main/tabbed/paper" dont_set_title_text="true">

    <flags id="top_layout" value="horizontal"/>

    <record id="top_properties">
        <flags id="appearance" value="tcs/boxes/tabs/primary"/>
        <flags id="auto_size" value="vertical"/>
        <flags id="alignment" value="top"/>
        <flags id="navigation_container" value="true" />
        <boolean id="use_alt_end_tab_appearances" value="false"/>
    </record>

</class>

 

to

<class class="tcs_tabs_primary" parent="multi_box" contents_kind="plain_box" top_kind="tab_strip" appearance="tcs/boxes/main/tabbed/paper transparency=0.8" dont_set_title_text="true">

    <flags id="top_layout" value="horizontal"/>

    <record id="top_properties">
        <flags id="appearance" value="tcs/boxes/tabs/primary" transparency=0.8/>
        <flags id="auto_size" value="vertical"/>
        <flags id="alignment" value="top"/>
        <flags id="navigation_container" value="true" />
        <boolean id="use_alt_end_tab_appearances" value="false"/>
    </record>

</class>

 

 

Work?

I'm away at the moment, but I'll try tonight if I'm on the right lines? Also, if @TCSSkin or @snowofman think this is the wrong place, let me know and ill move to the small skinning questions thread.

class="tcs_tabs_primary" 

those are probably what you need to change

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

So, Potentially, If I mess around with transparency in the XML files in the classes folder, I SHOULD get to what I'm trying to achieve?

yes or simple use other classes like

plain_box

main_box

etc

and see if you get a good result

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, treble_yell_:-) said:

For some reason this isn't showing in the skin drop down for me..I've downloaded others to make sure and they show.

 

Can't for the life of me work this out

it's working fine.

which system are you on ? mac or pc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, treble_yell_:-) said:

PC.

It's a strange one, can't find anyone else having similar problems and other skins are showing up fine 🤷

I know a few others that are having issues with other skins, so you're not alone

i assume you're making sure it's the correct folder and that you havnt installed on a one drive or similar ?

 

else the only things i can suggest you to try is

verify your files on steam and see if that solves the issue

if not, then i would reinstall fm24 and see if that solves the issue

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, treble_yell_:-) said:

PC.

It's a strange one, can't find anyone else having similar problems and other skins are showing up fine 🤷

Have you got a sub folder inside your WTCS Gold folder? 

 

Edited by NeilUK
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...