[FM23] JFA J.League Pyramid 2023 [MARCH RELEASE]

Hi guys, do you know if a facepack cut out folder of J1, J2 and J3 players will come out? I have the football manager 22 Japan facepack folder but of course there are all different IDs and it would take too much time to fix them

Edited by Tafu87

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tafu87 said:

Hi guys, do you know if a facepack cut out folder of J1, J2 and J3 players will come out? I have the football manager 22 Japan facepack folder but of course there are all different IDs and it would take too much time to fix them

Read the main post and you'll see.

DISCORD ONLY FILES: (DUE TO LICENSING): https://discord.gg/3P2wUKD

-2022 J.League/JFL/Regional and Emperor's Cup Balls

-2022/23 2D and 3D kits

-2022 Stadiums and Club logos

-2022 and 2023 J.League/JFL/Regional Facepack

-2022 and 2023 Adboards (ONLY FOR JAPAN) due to obvious licensing.

And if I can get to it a J.League themed Skin.

1 minute ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

try now and what error does it give

this invite might be old or you dont have permission to access.

Edited by jlammi

Big HellOo & thx for the nice work!
I have a small Problem, the Japan Facepack dont work for me and alot of players have wrong picturesor no picture, i found out that the ingame ids not the same as the in the facepack, what can i do to solve this problem? only t do it hand by hand with fmxml? or is a way to bring all of the pictures from this facepack into the game with a programm or fmxml?
Or maybe i have a wrong update on my database? i only using the new patched version of the FM, the sortitout license pack, german league file, Japan skin fix, FMInside Transfer update AND you Japan League Files. For Pictures i use the sortitoutsi cutout face pack (working), your Japan facepack, tsubasa facepack (both dont work).
with big greetz

btw. iam streaming on twitch and can show you teh filestructure on my FM

Hey! Absolutely amazing job!! I wanted to ask  you2 questions. 

1) Can i get promoted by my perfomance playing in these cups? How is it?

2) Is it the last tier schedule planned so that it has one to two matches per month? 

Thanks!682719179_Capturadepantalla(61).png.45d54995e1f16ed18ec321df54d72661.png2039131587_Capturadepantalla(62).png.994e483dfc50949e3fe5d12f385c58d9.png

Edited by GolGana

• 4 weeks later...

Happy New Year! I have a few questions -

• Is the issue caused by including the Japanese simple database and not selecting a Japanese start date still present? If so, how game-breaking is it? Could I fix it with the in-game editor?
    • I'd like to add Japan Simple just for a realistic footballing ecosystem, but don't intend to manage there (but I might, who knows). I noticed that the earliest Japanese start date is Jan 23, but I would prefer not to use this because it is after the European transfer window that will not have taken place yet would be mostly over - wouldn't that cause some sort of unrealistic disconnect?
  • Will there be an issue with downloading the full players/staff for use with Simple (and/or is there a Simple version of players/staff?)? Do I still need to download Referees for it to work, or is that just for hyper-realism for those actually playing in Japan?
Edited by Weston

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/11/2022 at 15:29, icedgate said:

wow, thanks a lot man!!

sorry, just reinstalled my game, and I wanna ask is it i have to RESTART a new game to be able to see the Japanese club details? 

( I put the skin into EDITOR DATA file ) 

thanks 

On 14/02/2023 at 11:01, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

hey guys, just waiting for the winter update to update for the 2023 season since its the only time SI change team and league histories for the J1-JFL which duplicates a lot if i do the work beforehand. hence the time between updates

Could this be the reason that I'm seeing fake team names? Or something else that I'm doing wrong? Now that I've typed this out, could it be simple like something to do with the fake files in documents needing deleting? 

6 hours ago, PassionOfCruyff said:

Could this be the reason that I'm seeing fake team names? Or something else that I'm doing wrong? Now that I've typed this out, could it be simple like something to do with the fake files in documents needing deleting? 

Install a name fix, SI doesn't have the license for Japan name (same thing with Napoli)

On 22/02/2023 at 02:02, PassionOfCruyff said:

Thank you Vakama I'll try this. I thought I'd done the name fix but typing out what I was seeing sounded a lot like those files! 

This is the one I'm using if you're curious

EDIT: Removed for reasons, just do a google search

Edited by Vakama2619

On 22/02/2023 at 07:45, Vakama2619 said:

https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm23-real-names-license-fix.html

This is the one I'm using if you're curious

appologies Vakama if you could remove the link. We are not allowed to post links that circumvent what SI have in place. although I am surprised no one has already done it I will let someone know. @Neil Brock (sorry for the ping, but if we can remove the link above so no one gets in trouble if its not already done so).

FOR EVERYONE ELSE, not long till the winter update in which I will upload a whole new series of updates, because the winter update will remove/update Japan meaning I have to imput most things in again hence the waiting period.

13 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

appologies Vakama if you could remove the link. We are not allowed to post links that circumvent what SI have in place. although I am surprised no one has already done it I will let someone know. @Neil Brock (sorry for the ping, but if we can remove the link above so no one gets in trouble if its not already done so).

FOR EVERYONE ELSE, not long till the winter update in which I will upload a whole new series of updates, because the winter update will remove/update Japan meaning I have to imput most things in again hence the waiting period.

Shoot, I am so sorry I wasn't aware that we weren't allowed to post that, it has been deleted now, won't happen again

Will the updates remove the duplicate player histories? For some reason it's doubling up on previous seasons so players are shown as having played nearly 100 games in a single campaign when using the player file from last time round.

Appreciate the hard work going into doing these :thup:

Just now, TheWednesday said:

Will the updates remove the duplicate player histories? For some reason it's doubling up on previous seasons so players are shown as having played nearly 100 games in a single campaign when using the player file from last time round.

Appreciate the hard work going into doing these :thup:

will do

17 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

work to be done. SI have liften the ban hammer on information entries for clubs below the JFL so lots of duplicates to delete.! we are close

Take your time Robbles, will be worth the wait.

• Robbles Quin ®™ changed the title to [FM23] JFA J.League Pyramid 2023 [MARCH RELEASE]