[FM23] JFA J.League Pyramid 2023 [MARCH RELEASE]

46 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

What this mean? I only can use this if i choose a Japanese start date?

if you start in lets say germany, the guys at japanese clubs have their contracts expired for some reason. best to start in japan if you are using japan

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 часа назад, Robbles Quin ®™ сказал:

how are they duplicated?

when there's a duplicated string, it just makes summary of both, for example

2020 Kashiwa Reysol 25 11

Will be shown in game like

2020 Kashiwa Reysol 50 22

4 minutes ago, steff13 said:

when there's a duplicated string, it just makes summary of both, for example

Will be shown in game like

2020 Kashiwa Reysol 50 22

okay i can fix that. i just need to find those that have duplicated

I had to do that as well for league winners too for some reason

5 hours ago, littledragon84 said:

Great work 👏 

Does the facepack match up with the players as I remember last season it didn't.

new one coming out in a few days thats bigger than the last one. finally made a script that should automatically update itself. only on the discord though

2 hours ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

new one coming out in a few days thats bigger than the last one. finally made a script that should automatically update itself. only on the discord though

Nice one, look forward to it. So if we start with a Japanese start date but include multiple leagues in the save for example choose a German team the Japanese teams players contracts will be fine?

56 minutes ago, littledragon84 said:

Nice one, look forward to it. So if we start with a Japanese start date but include multiple leagues in the save for example choose a German team the Japanese teams players contracts will be fine?

yeah its all fine. 

On 14/11/2022 at 12:59, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

it is already much stabler that last year and theres so much more in it. im just adding in 2022 league/cup histories and league histories for the 14 to be new regional 1/2 teams then fix the 20 japanese players that tranfered to europe since july (so that players like Daizen Maeda will be at celtic etc) and then I will upload.

If you update Maeda won't that mean that there's a duplicate because he's already at Celtic at the start of the game?

Sorry if I'm reading this wrong.

If I download your files on here and go to Celtic will Maeda only appear once, same with any other Japanese player who's moved to European teams in the summer

22 minutes ago, littledragon84 said:

If you update Maeda won't that mean that there's a duplicate because he's already at Celtic at the start of the game?

Sorry if I'm reading this wrong.

If I download your files on here and go to Celtic will Maeda only appear once, same with any other Japanese player who's moved to European teams in the summer

I Mean ive unretired the SI versions and retired Karins versions so that ID's will stay the same and there will only be one of them

1 hour ago, littledragon84 said:

Just downloaded the facepacks but for some reason wrong pics for the players for example Alexander Scholz in his profile I have a pic of Iniesta 

thats because karin updated the players file. will have a complete facepack soon

2 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

thats because karin updated the players file. will have a complete facepack soon

No worries at all thanks for 

Just something I noticed earlier on, I noticed when I start a new game and start in any European League and untick the J League FM 23 November that the Japanese players at their club teams have contract end dates of Dec 23, 24 and 25 which is fine.

When I tick the J League FM23 November file in the Editor Data and start in a European league that's when all the contract end dates revert back to Dec 23.

31 minutes ago, Ennio said:

This shouldn't really be a competition for the first teams, right?

image.png

True, but instead of creating buggy U21 teams, i thought it would be nicer to have YOU as the manager take care of fringe/youth players that are near 1st team quality

1 hour ago, JamieLann said:

Hello @Robbles Quin ®™!What a fantastic job!Can l have your fantastic J.League File's re-post rights? So that it can be re-post to the playgm forum(China forum)

go ahead, just notthing graphics related due to agreements