The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, George Cassidy said:

Okay, I would like to open up a Beta Investigation Unit. Here are my thoughts of an initial plan of action but desperately need your assistance. Your input is my output ;-)

* 24 hr Brock watch: Lets get everything reported on what we know about the Brockmeister & his movements

* Jacobsons ladder: What's he saying / insinuating over various platforms. Lets get this chap singing like a canary

* SteamDB changes: Details of all changes. When was the same change made last year? Does that give us an indication of when the Beta drops

* Alpha Testers: Updates on all the usual suspects e.g. Work The Space, Zealand, Lollujo, DoctorBenjy etc

We need our top people on this, along with each of us adding any other possible information / evidence.

Clear your diaries people. Tell your families that your working on a special assignment that we hope to have cleared up within 72 hours ;-)

Content creators have already had access to the game with some being invited to SI last week. Zealand has said video coming soon (in his 2nd most recent stream) so I would expect SI stream/Miles FMFC post tomorrow, embargo for videos lifted Wednesday, beta any time Thursday-Tuesday. 

Edited by c0nn0r

1 minuto atrás, c0nn0r disse:

Content creators have already had access to the game with some being invited to SI last week. Zealand has said video coming soon (in his 2nd most recent stream) so I would expect SI stream/Miles FMFC post tomorrow, embargo for videos lifted Wednesday, beta any time Thursday-Tuesday. 

That's bad, if it's like last year there were 2 videos, we have to wait for the next week.

1 minute ago, c0nn0r said:

Content creators have already had access to the game with some being invited to SI last week. Zealand has said video coming soon (in his 2nd most recent stream) so I would expect SI stream tomorrow, embargo for videos lifted Wednesday, beta any time Thursday-Tuesday. 

Good work my fine man. Lets hope that embargo lift on Wednesday points to a Thursday Beta :thup:

Ok, let's stay focused people. Plenty of strong cups of coffee to keep us on the ball

1 minute ago, George Cassidy said:

This is important information in our quest. Where did you obtain this? If legally, screenshots? If illegally, did you have to top someone or sleep with top brass?

He showed it in his 2nd most recent stream

6 minutes ago, George Cassidy said:

This is important information in our quest. Where did you obtain this? If legally, screenshots? If illegally, did you have to top someone or sleep with top brass?

Conclusive evidence right here. Stream is from 4 days ago

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 21.24.58.png

Edited by FelixForte

3 minutes ago, Alexb9582 said:

Zealand said he had a video coming out soon from FM23, this really kills the chances of the game coming out this week considering last year there was a video in two different weeks

image.gif.673f910c99aff79228874dee55c46589.gif

Of all the content creators who visited SI last weekend only 7 of them have had regular bowel movements since which means a few are still digesting their experience (and one needs to see a Doctor about an impacted colon but I am not crass enough to name names). Reckon, given the Steam data, we've got at least 5 more days to go. Laxatives not withstanding.

Just now, keeper#1 said:

Outer space has both the alpha and beta.

So does Covid.

Just imagine FM to have a similar growth and release schedule. Who needs the beta when there are plenty of Greek letters still to go?

30 minutos atrás, andu1 disse:

Just checked last year.. The streamers/ Content creators released the first look FM 22 Videos the same week the BETA was released.

So still hopeful for this week.

Wrong, there was video in two different weeks.( If I remember correctly.)

image.png

Edited by Alexb9582

2 minutes ago, FelixForte said:

Can someone come up with a rumour? It doesn't need to be true

I heard that if you eat nothing but cabbages for breakfast then Miles will personally deliver the beta to you along with a large pepperoni pizza and a toblerone