FM 22 tycoon saves

Ross Ingersoll

Simmed a couple years into the future and a couple tycoons came up so thought i would share . These tycoons were done naturally, no file manipulation (edt or otherwise).  will post after i see if there are more in the save. im trying to get the save file  to start around the time the tycoon took over or at least close to it

Just now, john1 said:

How do you get tycoon takeover? Or engineer one?

i didnt engineer these ones, overnight i simmed until 2025 and these ones came up . only files i used in the save is the renaming ones that changes the names of clubs to real names

On 05/11/2021 at 15:54, Ross Ingersoll said:

i didnt engineer these ones, overnight i simmed until 2025 and these ones came up . only files i used in the save is the renaming ones that changes the names of clubs to real names

Legend as always Ross thanks for starting this thread up! Keen to try the Greek club.

Hi Guys, I am at Bari in Italy serie C - I have got 3 attempts from a Tycoon.. however it failed all the times. The surprise is to see that the Tycoon gives up just the day after he attempt to buy the club. Does anyone know if this is a bug? Or what should i do to fix it in order to let the Tycoon take over? 

On 09/11/2021 at 11:40, Welshace said:

Hey Ross... what database setup do you have in these saves? 

sorry for late delay, i always use game default database . that certain save may have all leagues loaded however. If i added anything its just the renaming thing . Looking at it, i think i added just the top league in every nation in europe because if i dont, i feel like champions league etc gets watered down later in save

Screenshot_10.thumb.png.27a0bc22b55abc5e14fcba7862157674.png

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a few more also now into 2026

Brentford 2026

Arsenal 2026 

Napoli 2026

Cercle Brugge 2026 - Just relegated into Belgium -  2nd tier 30 million to spend - Club Vision to sign players based in France and players of French nationality

6 hours ago, LovanoFM said:

I have a few more also now into 2026

Brentford 2026

Arsenal 2026 

Napoli 2026

Cercle Brugge 2026 - Just relegated into Belgium -  2nd tier 30 million to spend - Club Vision to sign players based in France and players of French nationality

Nice yea if you could upload them give them a try

11 hours ago, _BOB_ said:

20220131194134_1.jpg

Loaded it up myself & seen, I was thinking of playing the save but decided to stick to my own Kilmarnock save. 2nd season 5th in the league, no money to spend & hardly anything for wages.

How did you get the Youtube icon?

Edited by toon army 06

On 01/02/2022 at 07:30, Welshace said:

It's a part of the skin... it literally just takes you to the youtube channel for the website the skin came from.. nothing exciting

Yea I was just wondering, I thought it was a link to his Youtube channel through the game. Can you still upload from the game straight to Youtube? I tried in last years with no luck.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/v4dvotfovmukghi/Mk_Dons-_Tycoon.fm/file

This save has MK Dons & Millwall Both taken over by Tycoons in April 22.

The save will start on 09.05.22

Attribute masking is off, major leagues loaded and players from a DDT file. First transfer Window was switched off.

Millwall have 47m transfer budget and just been relegated to League One.

MK Dons have 200k  transfer budget with a mid table finish.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2022 at 17:58, Nev10 said:

Attribute masking is off, major leagues loaded and players from a DDT file. First transfer Window was switched off.

Millwall could be fun! Will have a look for sure. 

On 06/02/2022 at 17:58, Nev10 said:

is there anyway to reduce the amount of players in this game? I've removed most of the leagues but it still has 427k players in it and my computer will be moving at a snails pace trying to continue it?

En 17/2/2022 a las 16:21, smogfart dijo:

is there anyway to reduce the amount of players in this game? I've removed most of the leagues but it still has 427k players in it and my computer will be moving at a snails pace trying to continue it?

It's impossible, he had loaded all the player from all the continents.. If you have a good CPU you will not have problems because the players have already been loaded... sorry if you dont understand me, i don't speak english..

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/02/2022 at 19:21, smogfart said:

having a huge database has no impacrt  at all on day to day processing,the only thing youll find over the course of time is the player search page may take an extra 4-5 seconds to show all players & saving game takes longer thats it
its the playable leagues that causes the problem as the computer needs to process all matches in the background so less matches to process the quicker day to day will be

if you plan on staying one team only & not bothered about looking at other leagues just start a save by ticking all the continents boxes in advanced section & only add the leagues in the country your in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...