OTF Euro Fantasy Football

PaulHartman71

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on 29 and still have Gosens, Stones, Robertson, Havertz and Moreno. (EDIT: And some French fella named Kylian.)

It's not gone well. :(

Edited by CFuller

33 points so far, with four players remaining.

Thought about captaining Moreno or Gosens, but chickened out and settled on KdB's 12 points. Once bitten, twice shy.

Now watch Moreno score a hat-trick. :(

Joint bottom :cool:

Donnarumma

Dumfries, Torres, Stones, Spinazzola

Locatelli, Forsberg, Wijnaldum

Lukaku, Kane, Mbappe.

Olsen, Kimmich, Kjaer, Holes.

Edited by av3ry

Feel like initial knockout round will favour established top of the table players as think round of 16 will see very similar teams given unlimited transfer rules.

Think captain choices will ultimately decide this. 

Edited by PaulHartman71

36 minutes ago, PaulHartman71 said:

Feel like initial knockout round will favour established top of the table players as think round of 16 will see very similar teams given unlimited transfer rules.

Think captain choices will ultimately decide this. 

Probably but I think the fact you can change captains levels the playing field between everyone (in a bad way).

image.png.b66f7faf51a2f95ca50e40eecda85527.png

Gone with this for now. Might bring in Benzema for Mbappe though.

Also, I think you can have 4 players from a team at the moment. I was able to confirm Malen along with Dumfries and Depay (Wijnaldum was already there) before eventually bringing in Moreno.

Edited by Darius1998

47 minutes ago, Darius1998 said:

image.png.b66f7faf51a2f95ca50e40eecda85527.png

Gone with this for now. Might bring in Benzema for Mbappe though.

Also, I think you can have 4 players from a team at the moment. I was able to confirm Malen along with Dumfries and Depay (Wijnaldum was already there) before eventually bringing in Moreno.

Just a suggestion: I wouldn't have Donnarumma and Ward as your goalkeepers, because their teams are playing on the same day and you can only use one.

Keep one of your Saturday goalies, and replace the other one with someone who plays later in the round, so you can sub them in if your Saturday goalie has a bad game.

5 minutes ago, CFuller said:

Just a suggestion: I wouldn't have Donnarumma and Ward as your goalkeepers, because their teams are playing on the same day and you can only use one.

Keep one of your Saturday goalies, and replace the other one with someone who plays later in the round, so you can sub them in if your Saturday goalie has a bad game.

Donnarumma will likely end up keeping a clean sheet anyway so there's probably no need for a backup. :D

Also, at the time, I didn't actually see a worthwhile 2nd choice for that price. Checking again though, apparently Bushchan has the same value so I guess I could bring him in instead.

4 minutes ago, Darius1998 said:

Donnarumma will likely end up keeping a clean sheet anyway so there's probably no need for a backup. :D

Also, at the time, I didn't actually see a worthwhile 2nd choice for that price. Checking again though, apparently Bushchan has the same value so I guess I could bring him in instead.

Bushchan looks decent, though I've gone with Stekelenburg in my team. Same price as Ward and Bushchan, and the Netherlands are more likely to progress.

But if you still want four Dutch players, I can understand why you'd go for another outfielder like Malen instead of someone who'd basically just be a Donnarumma contingency plan.