Spontaneous kindness within the SI Community

Neil Brock

4 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

It began with one long term OTF'er @Weezer wanting to do what was essentially a post count brag. Aware that bragging isn't a trait we aspire to here on the forums, he tried to do a commendable thing and conduct a prize draw valued essentially at 0.1p per post he'd made. (£30).

Fake news :D 

A beautiful sentiment by the community. I don't tend to hang out in OTF all that much, so I'd missed the original thread, but I know how much @SouthCoastRed means to the community, so add my £50 to the donation cup. Causes like this need all the help they can get, especially in these trying times.

OTF has really become a special place for me in the last year or so. I mean, I enjoyed coming here before and have been doing so for years, but it's been a daily visit during the pandemic and it's such a great community. We've seen some really awesome stuff from the community in really challenging times - really heart-warming to see.

2 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

8334A6CC-4BF6-4332-9D10-B8A25A6373CD.png

That’s awesome! Although, “online gaming friends” :D 

This OTF community, on paper, really shouldn’t be a strong as it is. An off-topic subsection on a niche computer game forum where the majority of the members there don’t actually play the game :D 

Let’s just stick with “online gaming friends” to describe it shall we!

12 hours ago, SouthCoastRed said:

I gave the poor woman a headache without getting into OTF territory :D

"Bliss??... Erm.... Can we just move on?.. Whose next? Bisto? Ahhh... Do you know what, just ignore it!"

Edited by Deisler26