FM21.4 JFA J League Pyramid Levels 1-7, University/U18/High School (June Update)!

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who want to manage High School and University Teams。Starting a new game is a little buggy when trying to find the team to manage, but has no impact in game. 

01. J League 2021 (20th June Update) FMF.fmf

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

5 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

Does this database have all the real players added?

It will have the players from the August 2020 English translation of Karin's files.  since it is up to date, there shouldn't be too many differences. 

23 minutes ago, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

It will have the players from the August 2020 English translation of Karin's files.  since it is up to date, there shouldn't be too many differences. 

Thank you for the translated players. Look forward for the league format.

League Format is as follows:

ALL OF THESE ARE REAL RULES

2020 J1,J2,J3 league will not have relegation, however promotion will still happen. J1 will expand by 2 to 20 teams, J2 will remain at 22 and will not have playoffs this season. J3 will promote 2.

2021 J3 league will still feature 18 Teams as the U23 FC Tokyo team will come back + the JFL 2020 WInner.

2020 JFL will only play the second half of the season (15) games and will expand to 18 teams with no relegation (based on the winners of the National Regional Finals Series)

2020 Regional Leagues will only play the second half of the season with no relegation in most leagues (that means many leagues will be expanded on)

All Cups have been edited for the 2020 season and will resume normally in the 2021 season (I.E the YBC Levain Cup playing 3 games instead of 6 in the group stage)

The YBC Levain Cup from 2021 will now feature all 20 J1 League teams and no more J2 Teams unless a J2 team wins the Emperor's Cup in which case the 20th placed J1 Team will not participate that season

The Emperor's Cup has been edited for the first season to include the real teams presented and will go back to the 47 Prefecture Winners + Prime Minister Cup Winners in 2021

THE FOLLOWING ARE EDITED RULES:

J3 League will expand to 22 over time and teams and will slowly lose the U23 Teams to have 64 Professional Teams in the J.League System. This in turn will change the Emperors cup to have all 64 professional teams entering instead of just the 40 previously from J1+2. this will also mean certain prefectures like tokyo,osaka etc will receive more berths in the future. this is in line with the 100 Year plan to increase the amount of professional clubs in japan to 100 over time and will probably actually happen this way.

The Shakaijin Cup Qualification, instead of doing all 47 prefectural competitions, all teams will be split into their 9 Assigned regional Leagues to help with fixture congestion.

no idea. he is under as retired. i have un-retired him and tried to put all of his stats etc back. but i have no idea with players so his stats might be way off. reuploaded the players database

Looks like he was "retired" by FM19 as well, here he is from 18.3.0

Spoiler

Andrés

Iniestia

Andrés Iniesta Luján

Med/hispanic

dark brown

hair length: unknown

skin tone 6

Fuentealbrilla/Spain

declared

retiring after current spell - checked

int'l apps 114

goals 12

u12 apps 18

u12 goals 6

int'l debut 27.5.2006, against russia

first int'l goal 7.2.2007 against England

Person data:

adaptability 0

ambition 14

controversy 4

loyalt 20

pressure 17

professionalism 19

sportsmanship 16

temperament 16

job preferences - mgr 10, assman 10, coach 10, fitness coach 1, gk coach 1, physio 10, scout 10, chief data 1, head of sports science 1, director of football 5, HoYD 5, chairman 1

Languages - Spanish, additional - english 5

days at club/nation - barca B 1095, Spain 8452, Barcelona 7357

current ability 168

potential 183

current rep 172

home rep 172

world rep 170

height 171

weight 68

lefty foot 15

right foot 20

trained in nation - spain 3 years between 15 and 21

trained at club - barcelona 3 years between 15 and 21

postitions - DM 9, ML 16, MC 20, MR 12, AML 17, AMC 19, AMR 13

attributes:

crossing 12

dribbling 18

finishing 11

heading 5

long shots 9

marking 5

movement 15

passing 18

penalty taking 13

tackling 7

vision 20

(all 0s for GK stats)

anticipation 18

decisions 19

one on ones 0

positioning 10

reflexes 0

first touch 20

technique 20

acceleration 12

agility 11

balacne 12

jumping reach 6

pace 12

stamina 12

strength 7

left foot 15

right foot 20

corners 14

team work 17

work rate 13

long throws 5

free kicks 14

leadership 12

bravery 10

composure 18

concentratoin 15

mental attributes:

aggressoin 8

antiticopation 18

bravery 10

composure 18

concentratoin 15

consistency 14

decisions 19

determinatoin 14

diritiness 5

flair 19

important matcheds 18

leadership 12

movement 15

positioning 10

team work 17

vision 20

work rate 13

physical attributes:

accelertation 12

agility 11

balance 12

injury proneness 13

jum,p reach 6

natural fitness 9

pace 12

stamina 12

strength 7

technical attribtues

corners 14

crossing 12

dribbling 18

finishing 11

first touch 20

free kicks 14

heading 5

long shots 9

long throws 5

marking 5

passing 18

penalty tkaing 13

tackling 7

technique 20

versaility 16

preferred moves

tries killer balls often / looks for pass rather than attempting to score / dictates tempo / likes to switch ball to other flank

injuries

damaged knee cartilage 20.5.2009 to 30.8.2009 severity 0

relationships

vic valdes 100 teammate

xavi 100 teammate

pep guardiola 90 manager

puyol 80 teammate

pique 75 teammate

messi 75 teammate

rijkaard 70 manager

favourite clubs

alabacte supported 100

barcelona player 100

playing history - 1 - 2

non-playing history

achievements - too many to list. can mark them down later if you want

12 horas atrás, ivansze2010 disse:

This is the twitter of the author of the J league patch of last year. https://mobile.twitter.com/karinshiratori
He is going to prepare the FM2021 J league patch. You can cooperate with him to make the great patch for FM2021.

spacer.png

He is on the way

"After that, if you update duplicate players and new transfers, you can release it on Saturday and Sunday this week." - by google tranlate

49 minutes ago, PequenoGenio said:

spacer.png

He is on the way

"After that, if you update duplicate players and new transfers, you can release it on Saturday and Sunday this week." - by google tranlate

noiiiice! i can speak Japanese so maybe there is a collab in the works! Hokkaido Emperor's Cup is working so now onto the Tohoku region (and 6 Prefectures)!!

On 30/11/2020 at 20:52, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

RESERVED: All Teams currently added, since it is a massive project i have to create individual fixtures for each league. should have a smaller file out later this week. Currently converted the players database etc for use until the newer one comes out.

2/12/2020 Plan for today:  With the High School Competitions done I have moved onto the 47 Prefectural Leagues adding in all the Leagues and will start on adding the Shakaijin Cup Qualification and Emperor's Cup Qualification. This means the Emperor's cup needs 47 separate stages so it will take a few days.

LEAGUES IN BOLD ARE 100% COMPLETED:

Includes all 2020 Fixtures

Senior Competitions:

1. Meiji Yasuda J1 League (Including 2021 Expansion to 20 Teams)

2. Meiji Yasuda J2 League

3. Meiji Yasuda J3 League (Including Expansion to 22 Teams)

4. Japan Football League

5. National Regional League (9 Leagues)

6. National Regional Leagues Division 2 (4 Leagues)

7. Prefectural Leagues Division 1 (47 Leagues)

8. Prefectural Leagues Division 2 (46 Leagues)

9. Prefectural Leagues Division 3 (18 Leagues)

10. Prefectural Leagues Division 4 (3 Leagues)

YBC Levain Cup with 2021 Expansion

Fuji Xerox Super Cup

JFA Emperor's Cup with 2020 Teams + 2021 expansion w/ over 1400 Teams

YBC Levain Cup/Copa Sudamerica Super Cup

Shakaijin Cup (FA VASE)

Kanto + Kansai Cups

J.League World Challenge Friendly competitions

players.fmf 5.23 MB · 40 downloads

Hi.

Am I being stupid or what?... 

I did load that players.fmf file you've in first post and put it into editor data like other league databases and it does show when I go start new career and so I can select your db but I can't select Japan as a country. Is there other file to download that I missed or is't at the wrong place when I put it in editor data folder? 

2 minutes ago, lucasnake said:

Those high school competitions give me such an Captain Tsubasa vibe :p Great job, by the way

Thanks! Ive added just over 200 which includes the best from every prefecture, adding them all might F up fixture congestion or make it lag too much so ive only included about 1/4 of all the high school teams that compete. However the full Emperor's Qualification will be there. some regions will be adjusted to make it simpler to understand. 

The only issue that i will need to figure out is Pro/Rel from the the national regional leagues and the prefecture leagues. because it is such a unique system the editor hates it. so far everything is 95% real including fixtures, rules and competitions. the only thing different is the number of teams and the method of qualifying for cups. I.E hokkaido will have their teams qualify in one competition instead of the multiple  regional competition winners inside Hokkaido. 

So many leagues have changed this year or will change for next year so I am having to re check a lot of things since some change daily.

2 minutes ago, nnicod55 said:

Hi.

Am I being stupid or what?... 

I did load that players.fmf file you've in first post and put it into editor data like other league databases and it does show when I go start new career and so I can select your db but I can't select Japan as a country. Is there other file to download that I missed or is't at the wrong place when I put it in editor data folder? 

Sorry about that. I haven't finished the file yet.  will probably be done in a few (4-5) days if i am lucky. Japan is a real bitch to work with in terms of the structure.

Just now, Robbles Quin ®™ said:

Sorry about that. I haven't finished the file yet.  will probably be done in a few (4-5) days if i am lucky. Japan is a real bitch to work with in terms of the structure.

Oh okay. Then I need to wait for this as I want Japan be playable when I try to do pentagon.

Take your time :). As long as SI still won't be able to get the Japanese license, I will also be waiting for a JP update until I start my first FM21 game. The game just feels empty without Japan as one of the better football countries in Asia.

3 minutes ago, CrowBar said:

Take your time :). As long as SI still won't be able to get the Japanese license, I will also be waiting for a JP update until I start my first FM21 game. The game just feels empty without Japan as one of the better football countries in Asia.

Thanks. Just Finnishing Tohoku (Aomori, Iwate, Akita, Miyagi, Yamagata and Fukushima) Next would be the Kanto Region

Thanks guys. I have removed double Players. I will Translate Karins database when it comes out. Today I can finnish the kanto regions making it the most difficult hurdle to pass. should be able to then compleeate hokushunetsu and tokai today too. What i mean be complete is to have all the teams assigned to the correct leagues and have the cups all working. leagues are the last step since that is where you get the errors.

6 minutes ago, Junkhead said:

Can I just check, @Robbles Quin ®™ - this includes all Japanese players, dupes removed and realistic league rules?

And all is working down to third division with no issues?

sorry if I am being a bit thick lol

That's all right! Right now i just have the players database uploaded to removed dupes etc. Should have a working database in a few days. doing the cup competitions first. Right now its down to the 4th tier without problems.

Todays work is done! Finnished both the Hokushinetsu and Tokai Regions! only Kansai, Chugoku, Shikou and Kyushu to go!

Emperor's Cup now has 864 Teams in Qualifying. Since i can only have a maxinum of 30 stages in a competition I will combine a few and use regions to make sure teams only play teams from their region! A couple of Screenshots incoming!

I tell you what, @Robbles Quin ®™, this is some serious work. Since posting earlier I've had a read again - I'm not sure I appreciated how much depth you were going into and how low down you were going.

Although I will personally only use the top 2-3 divisions,  I can't imagine the difference this makes to Japanese players. Would love to do a project like this but just wouldn't have the time!

Which tier are you actually working on now? I've lost track!

Just now, Junkhead said:

I tell you what, @Robbles Quin ®™, this is some serious work. Since posting earlier I've had a read again - I'm not sure I appreciated how much depth you were going into and how low down you were going.

Although I will personally only use the top 2-3 divisions,  I can't imagine the difference this makes to Japanese players. Would love to do a project like this but just wouldn't have the time!

Which tier are you actually working on now? I've lost track!

I've done down to Tier 10 which is the lowest in the Pyramid.  what takes the most time is fixture dates otherwise the season would never finnish on time

Got half the competition working now with 864 Teams which is a big plus. Teams are being pulled correctly from their regions and being ignored for J1 and J2. scheduling is on point too except tokyo cause 256 teams is ginormous. would be fixed if i add more stadiums. 

FYI, not all teams enter the competition. I.E tokyo has 256 slots but there are probably 320ish teams. so some Tokyo Div 4 teams would not qualify etc. but once you climb up even one league you should get in every year. 

I will release this database with the top 4 leagues maybe on sunday/monday with this cup working 100%.

then work down the leagues and get it working by next weekend.

Capture3.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG