[FM21][SKIN] Rensie Purple & Dark skins

keysi

8 hours ago, Hands95 said:

Great skin mate! I was wondering if it was possible to have a city picture on the right of the stadium on the club overview rather than the lineup

It's possible for sure. Just find the right City picture widget code and replace theĀ  last starting XI widget in the club overview panel.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to add little circles in tactic screen as it was in previous years? I know sigames removed it, but i saw some skins added it. I love everything about rensie skin, this is the only thing i'm missing and i would do anything to have them included in skin ? While I have no idea about doing anything about skinning, if anyone could help me, would be really appreciated.

yours sincerely

3 hours ago, blejdek said:

Is it possible to add little circles in tactic screen as it was in previous years? I know sigames removed it, but i saw some skins added it. I love everything about rensie skin, this is the only thing i'm missing and i would do anything to have them included in skin ? While I have no idea about doing anything about skinning, if anyone could help me, would be really appreciated.

yours sincerely

You can always take it from a different skin and add it to the skin you're using but I won't make it to my skin as I think the change was right and I don't need circles here.

14 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

Hey man, thanks for your great work.

Is this version here the same as the one avaiable on steam workshop?

Thanks.

I think they should be the same, yes, but if you will surbscribe in the Steam Workshop you won't be able to edit something if you would like. I always prefer download it as the whole pack.

8 hours ago, bahmet said:

When next update?

what update do you need? :) As I wrote several times, there will be update only when there will be some critical issues. I have any critical issues so I don't need to update it.

If you want to edit something, you can always make it on your own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, safasirin said:

When I enter the scouting section, when I move the mouse over the player, my team's shirt appears.Ā  How can i fix this problem?

not a skin, but the whole game related issue. I don't know how to fix this minor issue.

On 22/01/2021 at 07:00, bahmet said:

Why do the player's attributes disappear over time? https://prnt.sc/xf6jxn

Restarting the game and clearing the cache solves the problem, but temporarily.

It doesn't happen to me and didn't spot it so far.

You have a different widget selected in the picture (Attribute Analysis) instead of Attributes in the selector.

obrazek.thumb.png.451fcc0bb3050a2e22056011217f0f3b.png

I am playing on a 15 inch laptop and really like your skin, but in order to see all panels I need I am having to play on 85% zoom (125% windows - windows recommended)

Using 1920 resolution but the player face seems overly big and takes up too much space, compared to other stuff I would like to see bigger.

I am not a skinner at all, but has anyone any ideas/mods on what might help me here please?

2 hours ago, Connor said:

I am playing on a 15 inch laptop and really like your skin, but in order to see all panels I need I am having to play on 85% zoom (125% windows - windows recommended)

Using 1920 resolution but the player face seems overly big and takes up too much space, compared to other stuff I would like to see bigger.

I am not a skinner at all, but has anyone any ideas/mods on what might help me here please?

Change both zoom options to 100% including the one for Windows despite it recommends you something different. The skin is made for the 1920x1080 resolution with 100% zoom in the game and 100% Windows zoom. Or at least try it :) What is your resolution?

17 minutes ago, bahmet said:

How do I zoom in on a player's photo?Ā https://prnt.sc/xihsm7

You would have to increase the size of the pictures in the 'tactics icon info panel overview' file. The cut-out faces are better for this panel.

On 29/01/2021 at 18:31, TimEdwins7 said:

Great skin thanks @keysi

Is there any possibility of having 2 panels in the match view?

So what I would like is just to be able to have the xG shot map of both teams, one under the other. Could that work?

Ā 

You have to minimise the bottom bar to have two widgets under each other with the default match screens.

12 minutes ago, can_9 said:

hiĀ @keysiĀ . how can i make that fontĀ bold ?

Ā 

Screenshot_1.png

Open the 'player personal details panel' file in the skin/panels/player and find the related widget for the Value.

It's between lines 147-156.

The line 152 influence the label info, what it will show. Write style="bold" into that line, for example same as in the picture, save the file and reload the skin.

obrazek.thumb.png.973848e8c2c6571ce9736cc856691508.png

23 minutes ago, keysi said:

Open the 'player personal details panel' file in the skin/panels/player and find the related widget for the Value.

It's between lines 147-156.

The line 152 influence the label info, what it will show. Write style="bold" into that line, for example same as in the picture, save the file and reload the skin.

obrazek.thumb.png.973848e8c2c6571ce9736cc856691508.png

it works. Thank you. Also there is one more thing.Ā 

I want to transfer this player buy it doesn't show me his CA and PA. There isn't in the sections of the panels. How can i solve it ?

Ā 

Screenshot_2.png

That's because there is "scout report" while it's not your player so it shows estimated costs and wage demands.

Simply, If it's your player, it shows the coach report, if it's a player from different club, it shows the scout report.

7 hours ago, tsimao14 said:

Hello!

I have downloaded the low res dark skin but the menus are purple can you help me mate?

Ā 

Ā 

That's a normal thing with the dark skin. You can have it in a different colour if you will edit the settings file of and the each colour.

3 hours ago, keysi said:

That's a normal thing with the dark skin. You can have it in a different colour if you will edit the settings file of and the each colour.

EDIT: Already solved.

But now I have 2 different colors here in Manager Profile (1st picture) and also Player Profile (2nd picture).

spacer.png

Ā 

spacer.png

How can I make all the same colour? I like that yellow tho.Ā  Thanks!

Edited by tsimao14
New question

Hey, sorry if this has been answered already, but how do I move the kit & player face behind the name and position thingy on the tactic screen? If possible, I could do with a bit of centering on the both of them as well.

obraz.png.e392dabfac3dc085ff252922bccf7468.png

edit: also I've just noticed my Formations (Horizontal) widget is the wrong way around - what do I change?

obraz.png.9201086c299d879aaf416c0992b966b8.png

Edited by mlodziezowy

1 hour ago, mlodziezowy said:

Hey, sorry if this has been answered already, but how do I move the kit & player face behind the name and position thingy on the tactic screen? If possible, I could do with a bit of centering on the both of them as well.

obraz.png.e392dabfac3dc085ff252922bccf7468.png

edit: also I've just noticed my Formations (Horizontal) widget is the wrong way around - what do I change?

obraz.png.9201086c299d879aaf416c0992b966b8.png

1. You have to edit the tactics icon info panel overview.xml where the part with the kit and the picture is. You have to move this part above the box with the role and name.

Cut the lines 106-132 and paste it between the injury/red/yellow card and tactics containers (line 16). Save the file and reload skin.

2. just click to the formation pitch with the right mouse button and select vertical/horizontal exactly.

Everything about the match screen mods

Ā 

3 minutes ago, keysi said:

1. You have to edit the tactics icon info panel overview.xml where the part with the kit and the picture is. You have to move this part above the box with the role and name.

Cut the lines 106-132 and paste it between the injury/red/yellow card and tactics containers (line 16). Save the file and reload skin.

2. just click to the formation pitch with the right mouse button and select vertical/horizontal exactly.

Everything about the match screen mods

Ā 

Thank you very much!

(sorry for double posting)

@keysi one last thing - I like to have the polygon on the side of attributes like here, but is there any way for me to remove the preferred foot / personality / media characteristic / PPIs bit from the polygon panel?

obraz.png.d8c1533b8dcd092551c3db5a5487e122.png

Ā 

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out myself - if anyone is interested, put this here file in the panels/player folder:
player attribute analyser panel.xml

obraz.png.5d11369f768975d15d03cc331e7e9cdf.png

Edited by mlodziezowy

8 minutes ago, mlodziezowy said:

@can_9 there's a text scaling option in game preferences/interface

I'm not talking about with this.

Screenshot_1.png.24228e8470e23c978d94ffe44b4dc6b4.png

Ā 

I want to change the font size of the skin. Because some of the panels have smaller font size and its difficult to see.

Ā 

43 minutes ago, mlodziezowy said:

@bahmet I can assist as I've done the same edit on my end;

sidebar menu table.xml put this in \panels\generic

and unzip this zip menubar.zip in \panels\menubar overwriting the old files :cool:

Thank you.Ā This works a little differently from version 1.

How do I do that?Ā  My teamĀ https://prnt.sc/zutunoĀ AI teamĀ https://prnt.sc/zuu36i

I tried to delete the menubar folder. I tried replacing with your folder, but there the selection is white for all commands.

UPD,Ā You must remove the sidebar folder from the graphics folderĀ "Rensie Dark Skin v2\graphics\tables\custom"

Edited by bahmet

Hi Keysi, just wanted to say your skins are really top notch for me. I love how there very clean without completely changing the whole skin. I'm really glad you decided to release a new one i'm loving the new style, although will miss the notable events panel.Ā 

in the below screenshot will the team name change colour if a team uses white as the main colours?

Ā 

image.png.53e3aa60776535337f6db948cea6c428.png

30 minutes ago, bahmet said:

Thank you.Ā This works a little differently from version 1.

How do I do that?Ā  My teamĀ https://prnt.sc/zutunoĀ AI teamĀ https://prnt.sc/zuu36i

I tried to delete the menubar folder. I tried replacing with your folder, but there the selection is white for all commands.

UPD,Ā You must remove the sidebar folder from the graphics folderĀ "Rensie Dark Skin v2\graphics\tables\custom"

Ah, I just worked on the new version

Ā 

2 minutes ago, J-Hood said:

Hi Keysi, just wanted to say your skins are really top notch for me. I love how there very clean without completely changing the whole skin. I'm really glad you decided to release a new one i'm loving the new style, although will miss the notable events panel.Ā 

in the below screenshot will the team name change colour if a team uses white as the main colours?

Ā 

image.png.53e3aa60776535337f6db948cea6c428.png

Yes, if you look closely, the team colors have a tint on them, to combat the exact issue you're talking about. The actual team color is the tiny, brighter stripe on the side. So, again, yep, you're fine with a white colored team.

49 minutes ago, mlodziezowy said:

Yes, if you look closely, the team colors have a tint on them, to combat the exact issue you're talking about. The actual team color is the tiny, brighter stripe on the side. So, again, yep, you're fine with a white colored team.

thanks, that's great.