[FM21][SKIN] Rensie Purple & Dark skins

keysi

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, safasirin said:

How can I restore the color of the sidebar menu table?

To the default dark/purple?

Go to the skin folder/panels and delete the 'menubar' folder.
Download this and paste it to the skin folder/panels/generic and overwrite the existing file.
Go back to the skin folder/graphics/ and delete 'tables' folder.

30 minutes ago, keysi said:

To the default dark/purple?

Go to the skin folder/panels and delete the 'menubar' folder.
Download this and paste it to the skin folder/panels/generic and overwrite the existing file.
Go back to the skin folder/graphics/ and delete 'tables' folder.

thank you so much. So how can I return the scorboard to its default state?

9 hours ago, safasirin said:

There is a problem with colors on the scoreboard :( I want to return everything about the match screen to its default state. :(

You have to delete all the graphics related files too.

1. open the skin folder/panels/match and delete all files except fixture details, fixture list panel and match overview popup panel.

2. and delete all the custom match related graphic files in the skin folder/graphics.

or delete the whole match folder, download the first version of the skin and copy/paste the match folder. It will revert it back to the previous version and mostly to the default match screens.

or search here on the forum how to do what you are interested in.

11 hours ago, keysi said:

You have to delete all the graphics related files too.

1. open the skin folder/panels/match and delete all files except fixture details, fixture list panel and match overview popup panel.

2. and delete all the custom match related graphic files in the skin folder/graphics.

or delete the whole match folder, download the first version of the skin and copy/paste the match folder. It will revert it back to the previous version and mostly to the default match screens.

or search here on the forum how to do what you are interested in.

Thank you so much. How can I remove the team logo on the sidebar panel?

Edited by safasirin

4 hours ago, bella699 said:

I have noticed a little bug. I think it is the font, but could you tell me hhow to fix it??

Inked20210218170840_1_LI.jpg

1. It's not showing right even in the default skin.

obrazek.png.e0c85024ac63acb52f7aaa4ef453cb70.png

2. it's affected by the tactics opposition instructions panel.xml - line 11 and increase the height of the panel.

2 hours ago, safasirin said:

Thank you so much. How can I remove the team logo on the sidebar panel?

Open the sidebar menu table.xml file and delete the primary logo widget at the bottom of the file.

1 hour ago, safasirin said:

Last question: It would be better if the football player names were above. How can I do it?

xxx.png

If you want to edit it, feel free to do it. I like it in this way. match players bar widget.xml is the file you need to edit.

13 hours ago, keysi said:

1. It's not showing right even in the default skin.

obrazek.png.e0c85024ac63acb52f7aaa4ef453cb70.png

2. it's affected by the tactics opposition instructions panel.xml - line 11 and increase the height of the panel.

Open the sidebar menu table.xml file and delete the primary logo widget at the bottom of the file.

If you want to edit it, feel free to do it. I like it in this way. match players bar widget.xml is the file you need to edit.

Which folder can I find this line, becasuse when I search on it, i`ve only got the "Player scout reports".

Re the match screens issue when you are not able to see what happens on the pitch due to the match screens widgets.

It's all due to the resolution and because I'm using the full width version of the in-between highlights.

The solution is simple - all of you with the tablet issue have to use the version with the notable events on the left side of the screen and in-between highlights on the rights. Not the alternative version with the full width.

• Exit the game. Go to the skin folder/panels and delete the 'match' folder.
  • Download the match folder bellow and extract it to the skin folder/panels

match.zip

It will look like this and it will work as usual.

@keysi I'm getting a system error "ding" sound every time I visit the Social Feed - do you know what might be the issue? Everything works and looks fine, I think it's all default content so I have no clue what might cause that but please help cause it's getting annyoing :D

I get no "ding" when the view is set to Social; News and News + Social give me the error sound.

Edited by mlodziezowy
additional info

All fixed! Great skin. Next question...

How do I get rid/change the colours of the bar at the top? And how do I fill the gap inbetween the left panel and the right panels?

Also will downloading the club overview stadium image pack slow my game down at all?
image.thumb.png.aa34f991ecfe992c897be99703859cb1.png

Edited by Domoboy23

On 19/02/2021 at 23:42, Domoboy23 said:

All fixed! Great skin. Next question...

How do I get rid/change the colours of the bar at the top? And how do I fill the gap inbetween the left panel and the right panels?

Also will downloading the club overview stadium image pack slow my game down at all?
image.thumb.png.aa34f991ecfe992c897be99703859cb1.png

The match scoreboard is controlled by match score area panel.xml, if you want to edit it, head into this file and the related graphic files.

To adjust the size of the widgets, just drag the panel with your mouse and move it to the left. It all depends on the resolution of you PC/laptop.

17 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

Hi guys,

About 1 in 5 games, my gme keeps crashing on the same screen. The post match screen as below. Anyone else having this issue?
image.thumb.png.71a5d083873e069ba7b8ca0e958463bf.png

Don't forget to clear caches or preferences of the game. I see you have different font in the time widget so you probably deleted the fonts and it can be the issue too.

On 19/02/2021 at 14:37, mlodziezowy said:

@keysi I'm getting a system error "ding" sound every time I visit the Social Feed - do you know what might be the issue? Everything works and looks fine, I think it's all default content so I have no clue what might cause that but please help cause it's getting annyoing :D

I get no "ding" when the view is set to Social; News and News + Social give me the error sound.

I know there is only a sound when I hit the ALT+S to take screenshot, no other sounds in my skin/game.

5 hours ago, keysi said:

The match scoreboard is controlled by match score area panel.xml, if you want to edit it, head into this file and the related graphic files.

To adjust the size of the widgets, just drag the panel with your mouse and move it to the left. It all depends on the resolution of you PC/laptop.

Don't forget to clear caches or preferences of the game. I see you have different font in the time widget so you probably deleted the fonts and it can be the issue too.

I know there is only a sound when I hit the ALT+S to take screenshot, no other sounds in my skin/game.

Hi

Thanks for the above. I notice on the match mod thread there was an update earlier this month, as an action zone error was causing crashes for a lot of people on the post match screen. I cleared my preferences/cache etc and reloaded my skin however it is still happening every now and then even after replacing the panels folder with the updated match mod ones! 

In terms of font, I'm not aware of downloading anything or attempting to change the font in the past. Would the best option be to ask steam to verify integrity? Thank agian :D

Just checked, when downloading the rensie purple skin from the rensie website, there are no fonts in the download link. There is a folder called fonts, however this is empty?

Edited by Domoboy23

1 hour ago, keysi said:

what skin version do you try to download? I just checked both dark and purple versions and both 'fonts' folder are alright and as it should be.

I believe it was v2, I've just redownloaded and the fonts folder is full. I have done a re-install of your skin, and cleared cache and re-loaded the skin however in game the font is still appearing as above during a match? Any ideas? :D

1 hour ago, keysi said:

It's always better to make big changes while being out of the game or at least restart it as @mlodziezowy suggests.

image.thumb.png.c7fd4f3c079c87c55ff7de9900418352.pngStill no dice in regards to the font I'm afraid :D weird! 

Game also still crashing on the post match review screen on about 1 in 5 games.

SORTED - For whatever reason for multiple downloads both via your site and fmscout (even the versions saying updated 17th of February) the download was V1, no V2. My most recent re-download was the first time it has appeared as V2! Hopefully this sorts the crashes and the top bar.

Now to see if I can adjust to the new font or not! Thanks again for all your hard work.

Edited by Domoboy23

On 19/02/2021 at 13:37, mlodziezowy said:

hi, are you still getting this issue, i'm having the same problem. did you manage to fix it?

Hi @keysi

Sorry it sounds like I'm spamming the thread, but just wanting to keep people updated incase people have the same issues as me. I've desperately been trying to get this skin to work as I'm absolutely in love with it, and I believe I have isolated the issue after a lot of testing (hours) and process elimination.

I was previously getting the game freezing and crashing in about 1 in 4 games on the post match review screen since downloading V2 of this skin. This issue was also present on V1 for me. Another issue was when clicking on a previous game in the schedule, either one of my own, or another unrelated team the game would freeze every single time and crash trying to load the review screen.

I also noticed this issue was logged on Michael's match screen mod thread, and I know this mod is incorporated into this skin. Michael posted an update earlier in the month which was believed to of fixed this (the issue was believed to be caused by the action zones on the review screen which were disabled  to fix it). 

I did a complete re-install of FM, and then a clean install of V2 of this skin. Again, the same crash issues were happening at the end of games and when trying to look at past games. At first I wondered if simply Michael's update hadn't been included in the match panels in the update, so I downloaded the latest match mod version and copied and replaced the match panels into the Rensie skin. Again, this still caused crashing. After it becoming clear that the issues was definitely related to the match screen, I decided to do a fresh clean install of V2 Rensie skin again, but then deleting the match section from the panels. This was in the hope the rest of the skin would stay in-tact, but during games it would revert to the default version of the touchline tablets etc during the game.

This worked. The skin works perfectly out of game, I just have to put up with default in-match screens pre, during and post game, which is a shame but a necessity for it to work for me at least.  Hoping a fix can be manoeuvred at some point either in here or the match mod thread, but at least for now I have a workaround which means I can enjoy the skin for 95% of the game and just have to go back to the default in-match screen. I have played 25 games and clicked on my own past games and other clubs with not a single crash so far. 

Just as a heads up also, after struggling to get used to the font in V2 (it reminds me of I think one of the earlier CM's where it gave an option for a second font, and I disliked it then :D I just find it very hard to read) I copied the font folder from V1 of the skin into my game folder replacing the V2 font. This has worked and so far I haven't encountered any issues in terms of sizing on club overview screens or anywhere else (I remember seeing in the post it was possible to revert to the original font, but some editing of files would be needed).

Edited by Domoboy23

1 hour ago, edu1878 said:

image.thumb.png.e19bd0d61eae67d51efc0132f9096ab0.png

Is there any way to make the entirety of the inbox page purple, that is can the white portion of the screen be removed and replaced with a purple background?

you can edit the colours in the settings.xml file.

6 hours ago, Domoboy23 said:

Hi @keysi

Sorry it sounds like I'm spamming the thread, but just wanting to keep people updated incase people have the same issues as me. I've desperately been trying to get this skin to work as I'm absolutely in love with it, and I believe I have isolated the issue after a lot of testing (hours) and process elimination.

I was previously getting the game freezing and crashing in about 1 in 4 games on the post match review screen since downloading V2 of this skin. This issue was also present on V1 for me. Another issue was when clicking on a previous game in the schedule, either one of my own, or another unrelated team the game would freeze every single time and crash trying to load the review screen.

I also noticed this issue was logged on Michael's match screen mod thread, and I know this mod is incorporated into this skin. Michael posted an update earlier in the month which was believed to of fixed this (the issue was believed to be caused by the action zones on the review screen which were disabled  to fix it). 

I did a complete re-install of FM, and then a clean install of V2 of this skin. Again, the same crash issues were happening at the end of games and when trying to look at past games. At first I wondered if simply Michael's update hadn't been included in the match panels in the update, so I downloaded the latest match mod version and copied and replaced the match panels into the Rensie skin. Again, this still caused crashing. After it becoming clear that the issues was definitely related to the match screen, I decided to do a fresh clean install of V2 Rensie skin again, but then deleting the match section from the panels. This was in the hope the rest of the skin would stay in-tact, but during games it would revert to the default version of the touchline tablets etc during the game.

This worked. The skin works perfectly out of game, I just have to put up with default in-match screens pre, during and post game, which is a shame but a necessity for it to work for me at least.  Hoping a fix can be manoeuvred at some point either in here or the match mod thread, but at least for now I have a workaround which means I can enjoy the skin for 95% of the game and just have to go back to the default in-match screen. I have played 25 games and clicked on my own past games and other clubs with not a single crash so far. 

Just as a heads up also, after struggling to get used to the font in V2 (it reminds me of I think one of the earlier CM's where it gave an option for a second font, and I disliked it then :D I just find it very hard to read) I copied the font folder from V1 of the skin into my game folder replacing the V2 font. This has worked and so far I haven't encountered any issues in terms of sizing on club overview screens or anywhere else (I remember seeing in the post it was possible to revert to the original font, but some editing of files would be needed).

The issue with the match screens including the action zones, focus of attacks etc. was removed for this version of the skin, before Michael updated his match screens because even I was not able to see some matches due to this issue. Since I removed all these widgets, everything works without issue for me. That's why I decided to release the updated version of the skin.

Both dark and purple version works without some problem for me within my game. As I said many times, there would be a no point to release something what whould not work or what would include some issue. The reason why I'm making this skin is that I'm using it by myself so it would be stupid to use something what is not working properly.

I have no issue with this skin. As I said many times, it's made for 1920x1080 resolution with 100% zoom (in-game & windows). I can't edit it for everyone separately.

First of all, I absolutely love this skin and have been using it since its release. Thank you very much!

One (hopefully) small question: Is it possible to edit the attribute player overview so it shows a flag in front of the nationality? If so, which panel do I need to edit?

Flag.PNG.7a69bb2dd119484a665fe7efd2507e9a.PNG

2 hours ago, keysi said:

you can edit the colours in the settings.xml file.

The issue with the match screens including the action zones, focus of attacks etc. was removed for this version of the skin, before Michael updated his match screens because even I was not able to see some matches due to this issue. Since I removed all these widgets, everything works without issue for me. That's why I decided to release the updated version of the skin.

Both dark and purple version works without some problem for me within my game. As I said many times, there would be a no point to release something what whould not work or what would include some issue. The reason why I'm making this skin is that I'm using it by myself so it would be stupid to use something what is not working properly.

I have no issue with this skin. As I said many times, it's made for 1920x1080 resolution with 100% zoom (in-game & windows). I can't edit it for everyone separately.

Yeah I'm not having a dig. Merely saying I'm experiencing issues with it, and my workaround if people did experience similar. I never experienced the issue with not being able to see the match screen due to the tablet/widgets. Just crashing on the post match review screen.

Also using the same resolution and zoom as mentioned. Not suggesting people get it "edited separately" for them.

It's not a personal attack or a criticism, or a request. I love the skin.  Just feedback :). I continue to use this skin with no crashes simply by deleting the match panels and using the default.

Edited by Domoboy23

UPDATE:

The v2 was updated due to a change of ID within several panels and the game showed circles instead of stars.

Download links for both dark & purple version are on my website HERE.

The main changed files were these three:

player positions indicator small.xml (add it to the skin folder/panels/player and rewrite the existing file)

player positions indicator small horizontal.xml (add it to the skin folder/panels/player and rewrite the existing file)

positions.xml (add it to the skin folder/panels/player/rensie/popup and rewrite the existing file)

14 hours ago, tsimao14 said:

spacer.png

Can you help me? I can't add players to a mentoring group. I can only ask my assistant manager to fill the groups.

That's because of your resolution, the skin is made for 1920x1080.

It's influenced by team training mentoring add player.xml, open this file and edit the height in line 1. Or remove this file and it will revert back to the default file

2 hours ago, keysi said:

That's because of your resolution, the skin is made for 1920x1080.

It's influenced by team training mentoring add player.xml, open this file and edit the height in line 1. Or remove this file and it will revert back to the default file

Thanks mate!! Solved :applause:

On 22/02/2021 at 22:56, J-Hood said:

hi, are you still getting this issue, i'm having the same problem. did you manage to fix it?

@keysi love you work, but I'm getting this system beeping issue too when I go to the Social Feed tab in my Inbox on v2 of both the dark and purple versions  - have uninstalled and reinstalled both and still happening. fwiw im playing on a mac

Edited by emandtee

On 07/03/2021 at 13:32, emandtee said:

@keysi love you work, but I'm getting this system beeping issue too when I go to the Social Feed tab in my Inbox on v2 of both the dark and purple versions  - have uninstalled and reinstalled both and still happening. fwiw im playing on a mac

I would like to help but I don't hear these sounds in my game/save, so I can't help. Just delete the cache and preferences folder in App Data.

2 hours ago, spiritdonkey said:

It seems like latest patch broke full-width version of in-between highlights. Now it goes with the notable events panel again.

Or is it just me?

No, it's not caused by the patch or update. But many people have the lower resolution and the full width version doesn't work properly for them so I added the version with the notable events back.

Head to the Match Screens mod topic to find out how to enable full width version again.