[FM21][SKIN] Rensie Purple & Dark skins

keysi

@keysi I have a similar issue to the guy from the last post in the Match screens mod thread - I need to reselect my Match overview panel every time I restart the game, as it defaults to the League table panel. Is there a way to have it locked?

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, mlodziezowy said:

@keysi I have a similar issue to the guy from the last post in the Match screens mod thread - I need to reselect my Match overview panel every time I restart the game, as it defaults to the League table panel. Is there a way to have it locked?

Untitled-1.jpg

It happens to me as well, it's just a thing of the Match Screens Mod. Maybe Michael will find out the reason in the future.

I made some solution for my own and it will work for you too.

You have it in the slot number 3 so go to the skin folder/panels/match and find the match touchline tablet slot ibh3.

Open it and delete all other widgets except the Match Overview. Save the file and restart the game. The selector will include only the Match Overview so the game will be unable to reset the widgets to something different.

I'm using it in the same way, only in a different slot.

Spoiler

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>

<list id="properties_to_forward">
		<record get_property="default_item" target="ibh3" set_property="default_item"/>
		<record get_property="cfID" target="ibh3" set_property="cfID"/>
		<!-- added by patch -->
		<record get_property="HSMt" target="hfSM" set_property="WdgP"/>
		<record get_property="ASMt" target="afSM" set_property="WdgP"/>
	</list>

<!--in-between highlights summary panel-->
	<widget class="match_view_selector_panel" id="ibh1" pause_match_on_menu_opening="false" default_item="prmC" file="client_object/client object viewer selector match" colour="match accent" alignment="centre_x" navigation_container="true">
 	<boolean id="save_session_state" value="true" />
	<boolean id="save_default_state" value="true" />
		<record id="object_property">
			<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
			<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
		</record>

<!-- Overview -->
		<widget class="match_info_panel" id="bmin2" auto_size="vertical" file="match/match info overview ibh">
			<translation id="title" translation_id="308582" type="use" value="Match Overview" />
			<record id="object_property">
				<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
				<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
			</record>
		</widget>

</widget>	<!-- end selector panel -->
</panel>

@keysi ohhhhhhh that's so simple, thank you!

edit: @keysi sorry to bother you again, but can the same thing be done for this screen as well? I tried changing match touchline tablet slot ftr1.xml in the same way but it didn't seem to do anything, must not be the correct file?

obraz.thumb.png.d8e82c66664687c2cf05c7f44fe08f41.png

Edited by mlodziezowy

Hey @keysi, thank you for the skins.

I wonder if you can help me?

I use the skin one my desktop 2560x1440 and the IBH panels work great. I also run my game on my laptop 1920x1080. If I tweak the IBH panel to fit my 2560 panel at 2210 I get no IBH panels on the laptop, on the laptop I seem to get half of that useless left hand bar cut off and can't drag out the IBH Panels.

Is there a way to get the skin to adapt for 1920x1200 as well as 2560x1440 or should I create two separate skins for this?

Would you be kind enough to share the code required that I might change it? Thank you.

On 18/03/2021 at 13:07, mlodziezowy said:

@keysi ohhhhhhh that's so simple, thank you!

edit: @keysi sorry to bother you again, but can the same thing be done for this screen as well? I tried changing match touchline tablet slot ftr1.xml in the same way but it didn't seem to do anything, must not be the correct file?

obraz.thumb.png.d8e82c66664687c2cf05c7f44fe08f41.png

Yes, it's possible. You have to open the match full time review panel and locate the line 21 starting "<!--LL Panel- This is the Left panel -->"

You have to change the id and file number in the line 22. Like this:

obrazek.thumb.png.ca2bd40a2f4eb12b95526a6e45331b04.png

Or you can create a new file, place the code for the match overview here and save the new file for example as match touchline tablet slot ftr15241.xml but you have to always change the way of the id and the file to ensure the game will read them properly.

1 hour ago, CoffeeFueledCurmudgeon said:

Hey @keysi, thank you for the skins.

I wonder if you can help me?

I use the skin one my desktop 2560x1440 and the IBH panels work great. I also run my game on my laptop 1920x1080. If I tweak the IBH panel to fit my 2560 panel at 2210 I get no IBH panels on the laptop, on the laptop I seem to get half of that useless left hand bar cut off and can't drag out the IBH Panels.

Is there a way to get the skin to adapt for 1920x1200 as well as 2560x1440 or should I create two separate skins for this?

Would you be kind enough to share the code required that I might change it? Thank you.

I would like to help but, firstly - I'm not the author of the match screen mods, secondly - I don't have the laptop/screen with the 2560x1440 resolution so I can't test it or try it to adapt it. This is, I am 99% sure, not about one code.

You can open the match in-between highlights and try to adjust the width/height or inset/offset values to adapt it to your resolution but I don't have a capacity for it even if I would be able to help. It's more or less trial/error.

Most of the skins are made for 1920x1080 resolution as it's the most common resolution if I will ignore the low resolution laptops. I had to reduce sizes of all screens/widgets or panels when I wanted to make low resolution version of my skin so I assume it will be the same for the higher resolution.

29 minutes ago, keysi said:

Yes, it's possible. You have to open the match full time review panel and locate the line 21 starting "<!--LL Panel- This is the Left panel -->"

You have to change the id and file number in the line 22. Like this:

obrazek.thumb.png.ca2bd40a2f4eb12b95526a6e45331b04.png

Or you can create a new file, place the code for the match overview here and save the new file for example as match touchline tablet slot ftr15241.xml but you have to always change the way of the id and the file to ensure the game will read them properly.

I would like to help but, firstly - I'm not the author of the match screen mods, secondly - I don't have the laptop/screen with the 2560x1440 resolution so I can't test it or try it to adapt it. This is, I am 99% sure, not about one code.

You can open the match in-between highlights and try to adjust the width/height or inset/offset values to adapt it to your resolution but I don't have a capacity for it even if I would be able to help. It's more or less trial/error.

Most of the skins are made for 1920x1080 resolution as it's the most common resolution if I will ignore the low resolution laptops. I had to reduce sizes of all screens/widgets or panels when I wanted to make low resolution version of my skin so I assume it will be the same for the higher resolution.

That's cool.  I'll check in with Michael for solutions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 07/05/2021 at 22:52, can_9 said:

There is a problem in player profiles. I change the panels but it restore sometimes as you see in the video. Can we solve it?  @keysi

https://streamable.com/gbziui

Not a problem of the skin but of the game itself.

• Try to use/have only one skin in the skins folder in the documents. The more skins you will have here, there is a bigger chance they will conflict between each other and some parts will reset or they won’t work properly.
  • Untick the option “Automatically override custom panels?” in Preferences/Interface.
  • You can edit player overview panel and player overview big selector panel and delete all widgets you don’t want to have here or set some of yours as default by the code.

@keysiIs there a way to bring back "noteable events" during Matches? Or even the timeline bar thing?

I often want to rewatch a goal (well i would also like to rewatch build ups if i could, but with no timeline thats impossible), to see if the Roles etc did what i asked (or who caused the goal for opposition), but up to now i couldnt find any way to rewind or jump to a noteable event with your (otherwise excelent!) skin.

Thank you and cheers

Edited by karenin

On 15/05/2021 at 18:25, karenin said:

@keysiIs there a way to bring back "noteable events" during Matches? Or even the timeline bar thing?

I often want to rewatch a goal (well i would also like to rewatch build ups if i could, but with no timeline thats impossible), to see if the Roles etc did what i asked (or who caused the goal for opposition), but up to now i couldnt find any way to rewind or jump to a noteable event with your (otherwise excelent!) skin.

Thank you and cheers

the match timeline bar is in the game by default but only when you open the already played match. If you want to rewatch something during the match, it's probably the best thing to use the playback options in the right top corner (in a default or custom skins).

You can always add the notable events code to some match widget from the extracted default files.

Or go to the skin folder/panels/match and edit the left sided panel where the selector is placed within the match screen mods and revert it back to default.

Or you can always delete the match screens related files in the skin folder/panels/match and it will revert back to default match screens.

Just made some small edit that's able to edit within all versions.

If someone would be interested to replace the Pros&Cons icons in the player overview popup screen with the season stats widget, just download the files below and place them to the skin folder/panels/player. And overwrite the existing files.

player overview popup panel.xml

player additional stats small2.xml

It looks like this.

obrazek.png.0b3bded6835cabd45b28f99eb7a0e372.png

Hi Keysi, 

I had 2 question about the club info screen, is it possible to add City & Local Region to the club details section and is it possible to add the following the details image.png.9b190ffafc9b816856066e68c977b970.png to the finances section on the club screen.

image.thumb.png.6da85a998dcd65db9b9b52b0ec828e57.png

Em 17/05/2021 em 09:26, keysi disse:

Just made some small edit that's able to edit within all versions.

If someone would be interested to replace the Pros&Cons icons in the player overview popup screen with the season stats widget, just download the files below and place them to the skin folder/panels/player. And overwrite the existing files.

obrazek.png.0b3bded6835cabd45b28f99eb7a0e372.png

Thanks for sharing these edits.

I am trying to implement them on my own very basic version of the basedark skin and was wondering how to correctly edit in order to get rid of that empty space (1) and bring the attributes section higher where for some reason the current/potential ability was supposed to be (dont mind not having them). 

I was also trying to avoid the stats to be cut off at the bottom (2), is it possible?

Appreciate any help, thank you!

image.png.fb0a0452d6077f3569f46bec4961e4a5.png

• 1 month later...
On 22/05/2021 at 01:09, lugui said:

Thanks for sharing these edits.

I am trying to implement them on my own very basic version of the basedark skin and was wondering how to correctly edit in order to get rid of that empty space (1) and bring the attributes section higher where for some reason the current/potential ability was supposed to be (dont mind not having them). 

I was also trying to avoid the stats to be cut off at the bottom (2), is it possible?

Appreciate any help, thank you!

image.png.fb0a0452d6077f3569f46bec4961e4a5.png

Player Overview Popup Panel - delete the lines 13-25, these are for the current and potential ability stars. Save the file and reload the skin.

The stats are at the bottom of the code, it starts at the line 44 and there is height="170", it can be affected by your resolution.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/07/2021 at 21:56, canry said:

Can someone tell me how can I fix this problem?

Screenshot_1.png.b46bfa6bbf4b5b590385ab09c5167877.png

image.png

The Match Overview panel is controlled by the match incidents left ibh and match incidents right ibh files.

You have to edit the middle value in the line 3 within layout="30,155,-1". Reduce the size of the kit on both sides, save the files and reload the skin.

Or you can make the score font size smaller in the same file by reducing the size="14". (line 12 and line 15 for aggregate score)

• 2 weeks later...

@keysiThanks for the Skin! are you working on Update? i read last few Pages with some Changes to make the Skin better - maybe you can release like 2.1 Skin Version with including that Content, because not all Users have the knowedge to include/change lines and something like that. it would be nice to use your Updated Version 2 Skin. (Screen: 2560*1440)   Thank You very much.    :)

Edited by SpiderJu

23 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

@keysiThanks for the Skin! are you working on Update? i read last few Pages with some Changes to make the Skin better - maybe you can release like 2.1 Skin Version with including that Content, because not all Users have the knowedge to include/change lines and something like that. it would be nice to use your Updated Version 2 Skin. (Screen: 2560*1440)   Thank You very much.    :)

I'm glad you like the skin but no, I won't release another version for FM21.

• 3 weeks later...

@keysi Hello mate, Can you tell me how to edit the panel below please to enable to see my backgrounds more?

I'd like to make the grey solid colour, more transparent.

And just one more thing, is it possible to have a transparent sidebar but leave the title bar coloured?

Thank you :)

Scout Screen.png

Edited by deyno1903

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/08/2021 at 15:02, deyno1903 said:

@keysi Hello mate, Can you tell me how to edit the panel below please to enable to see my backgrounds more?

I'd like to make the grey solid colour, more transparent.

And just one more thing, is it possible to have a transparent sidebar but leave the title bar coloured?

Thank you :)

Scout Screen.png

You have to create the transparent background for the news item if I remember it right, same as when you would create the transparent background for any other part of the skin.

I have the transparency enabled in my skin if you will edit the value of the paper@2x file from 0-100 for the overall background. The path is skin folder/graphics/boxes/custom/background. The lower number your paper@2x file will be, the more transparent your background will be.

If you want to have the sidebar without primary/secondary colour, you have to restore it to default. There is sidebar menu table.xml file in the skin folder/panels/generic and it controls the sidebar. You have to edit/delete/remove the graphics linked to it as well to have the right colours (black/white) back. It's all in the xml file so you can locate it in the graphics folder(s).

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, stagiannis88 said:

yes, its not as dark as the default dark skin and that annoys me a bit. Could I do it  myself or not?

There is not a FM21 default dark skin made by SI, it's only FM21 default skin (purple one).

Probably the easiest way is to edit the background opacity and use some dark background image.

• 2 weeks later...

Suddenly when I click on a player during a match, after returning from their profile screen, I can no longer see their position on the Line up overview at the bottom of the screen, area/it is just blank and no longer there?

Could anyone help please?

21 hours ago, Connor said:

Suddenly when I click on a player during a match, after returning from their profile screen, I can no longer see their position on the Line up overview at the bottom of the screen, area/it is just blank and no longer there?

Could anyone help please?

If you mean the bottom bar with the players, that's not a connected to this skin (or some other custom skins) as it happens in the default skin too. If you will click/open the Tactics Screen during the match and move back, the positions will appear again.

Btw. You can just hover the "i" to see the player popup profile without entering the full player profile.

On 23/08/2021 at 19:18, keysi said:

You have to create the transparent background for the news item if I remember it right, same as when you would create the transparent background for any other part of the skin.

I've had a quick look and can't find the news item, you you share the folder path please?

7 hours ago, deyno1903 said:

I've had a quick look and can't find the news item, you you share the folder path please?

It's not a part of this skin as I'm not using the transparent background for it. You have to extract the default files from the Resource Archiver and edit it.

• 3 weeks later...