Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, steevo55 said:

Hi @knap, still enjoying your tactics, thanks for them. Have you any recommandations for players traits (PPM) for each duties ?

I don't find any recent guide for it

A decent starting point is to use ‘common sense’ and reinforce the PI for the different roles.

So for a CM with Get Further Forward then try and train ‘Gets Forward Whenever Possible’. You’ll often find playmakers with ‘Comes Deep’ so you can try and untrain it if it conflicts with a PI.

Cuts Inside for Inside Forwards/Wingers, Get Forward/Runs With Ball Down Left/Right for attacking wingbacks etc.

il y a 13 minutes, knap a dit :

@steevo55

t

Tests tend to exclude them. I would say any good movement can be helpful, cut inside round keeper.

Seems logic

il y a 11 minutes, CAE82 a dit :

A decent starting point is to use ‘common sense’ and reinforce the PI for the different roles.

So for a CM with Get Further Forward then try and train ‘Gets Forward Whenever Possible’. You’ll often find playmakers with ‘Comes Deep’ so you can try and untrain it if it conflicts with a PI.

Cuts Inside for Inside Forwards/Wingers, Get Forward/Runs With Ball Down Left/Right for attacking wingbacks etc.

Seems logic too, that's what I already do. ‘Comes Deep’ isn't a good Trait for Deep Lying Playmaker as CM ?

20 minutes ago, steevo55 said:

Seems logic

Seems logic too, that's what I already do. ‘Comes Deep’ isn't a good Trait for Deep Lying Playmaker as CM ?

Sorry if it was unclear, I was referring to an attacking CM. As you say, ‘Comes Deep’ will be good for a holder (usually DLP(S) with Hold Position PI).

Obviously it’s just vice versa and Gets Forward isn’t a natural fit for a holding midfielder. 

il y a 25 minutes, CAE82 a dit :

Sorry if it was unclear, I was referring to an attacking CM. As you say, ‘Comes Deep’ will be good for a holder (usually DLP(S) with Hold Position PI).

Obviously it’s just vice versa and Gets Forward isn’t a natural fit for a holding midfielder. 

Ok, it's clear now ;)

il y a 20 minutes, CAE82 a dit :

Interestingly ‘Teamwork’ seems to help decide if a player uses a PPM over a tactical instruction. 

From the manual

Thanks for the tip

2 hours ago, knap said:

ME 22.3

KASHMIR 433 P103 FA CC EVERTON P87

ME22.3KashmirKnapHUBSP433P103FACC.fmf 45.41 kB · 14 downloads

237809094_Screenshot(41).thumb.png.29216ef64a499450b1bd9ae5f53d0490.png376671332_Screenshot(38).thumb.png.100c55779dfec0441a1039a83efb3667.png1290326136_Screenshot(40).thumb.png.ddfeddfc6c26dac430428560772e1459.png

I'm on a losing streak with Newcastle do you think I could lower mentality to positive and get some results as have a really young team of wonderkids and lost a fair few games now ? 

Happy new year guys...

your tactics still amazing @knap this is my second season play without holiday....

after 1 season got treble winners.....now my second season got treble too with winning champion league, community shield and Premier League

my strikers Halland got top score...

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 10.14.17.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 10.15.26.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 10.16.11.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 10.16.21.png

Edited by haikal78

6 hours ago, haikal78 said:

Happy new year guys...

your tactics still amazing @knap this is my second season play without holiday....

after 1 season got treble winners.....now my second season got treble too with winning champion league, community shield and Premier League

Hey man, this result is amazing. Congratulation. I presume you played all games instead of holiday mode, is that right? I am impressed by that and planning to give it a go, and I am not a "holiday player" so keen to get your view on this. Thanks a lot in advance.

7 hours ago, haikal78 said:

Happy new year guys...

Can you link the tactic, pls??

44 minutes ago, stephen_huo said:

Hey man, this result is amazing. Congratulation. I presume you played all games instead of holiday mode, is that right? I am impressed by that and planning to give it a go, and I am not a "holiday player" so keen to get your view on this. Thanks a lot in advance.

helo bro...like i said iam played with no holiday mode....but when i reached winner premier league with 5 games left so i decide play with holiday mode cos i think result nothing important again...then played again when champion league final