Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/01/2022 at 22:19, knap said:

ME22.3BEOWULFKnap424IWP110EC.fmf 45.17 kB · 720 downloads

Thank you for the hard work and sharing!

For this tactic would you change the mentality for away games? I am playing as West Ham and some away games just get blown away

Edited by DougP

3 hours ago, knap said:

Where does Saka fit into this formation? I'd like to see the line up if possible, to me it seems like it's hard to fit players in the 2 false 9's, Mezzala and DM role (guess Partey could go here) Odegaard as a CM too. 

I've been looking for a good formation for my Arsenal save but one that suits the players as much as possible 

Edited by Ashy15

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Ashy15

They cab be treated as a 451 or 433

1998514762_Screenshot(52).thumb.png.810c27a5937fbcb7206cd242c99fa7db.png

Appreciate you work, I'm a big fan of your tactics. I've tested it out on my test save for 3 months and the results are very good for sure. I went with the exact tactic but played

Ramsdale, Tomi, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Weigl*, Partey, Odegaard, Lacazette, Auba, Martinelli.

But like I say I'm looking to try fit Saka in and I know you put him as a left back there but you've moved Tierney CB who is a bit small and Gabriel isn't there. Saka struggles to get anywhere else on the pitch, Smith Rowe too if I'm honest and these are 2 big potential and current ability players. 

My ideal 11 is: Ramsdale, Tomi, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Weigl*, Partey, Odegaard, Saka, Auba, Smith Rowe/Martinelli.

Any other suggestions for that set of players? Cheers

Edited by Ashy15

@Celina1998

IArsenal test was without changes.

A more defensive option would be Positive and DM to defend. You could try a HB similar to PREACHIN, but I have no test information on these changes.

Maybe also try the SUS tactic for keeping a lead. The should be a ready made SUS on docs are follow tweaks in OP.

On 02/01/2022 at 17:17, The Dog 83 said:

Hi mate, fantastic stuff 🙂 I've seen previously that you have said to make sure your strikers are good at heading, Is this only to make the most out of the corners or does the whole tactic depend on strikers with a good heading ability? Did you use Wilson before you had Haaland? I'm just trying to figure out just how good at headers the striker needs to be? I've started using this tactic with Newcastle. Its been really good so far, but my strikers don't score many. I've been using Vlashovic or Wilson. 

hi sorry for late reply....yes i did use wilson on 1st season and his got top score award but not fit for corner routine coz he is not good enough in the air (heading)....but in 2nd season halland is beast he is fit for this tactic...good finishing and strong in the air and got many award...

Hi. I used PARIS 4231 Narrow P107 CC with Cardiff City in my first season, got promotion with record goals and points. however, I am now getting absolutely thrashed in the PL. I clearly don't have the quality players to compete playing this system. Any suggestions on what to play, I don't have any wingers or great strikers, but good midfielders/attacking midfielders, so something narrow would be preferable? Thanks in advance.