Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, haikal78 said:

start early season 3 with double trophy...

Screenshot (35).png

Screenshot (36).png

Hi mate, fantastic stuff 🙂 I've seen previously that you have said to make sure your strikers are good at heading, Is this only to make the most out of the corners or does the whole tactic depend on strikers with a good heading ability? Did you use Wilson before you had Haaland? I'm just trying to figure out just how good at headers the striker needs to be? I've started using this tactic with Newcastle. Its been really good so far, but my strikers don't score many. I've been using Vlashovic or Wilson. 

Hey guys, hope you all had a good christmas and new year! Was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction concerning the best tactic for an underdog team? Ive tried the top 3-4 tactics in the table and none are providing the results. Ive managed to get Kettering to League One but really struggling at this point to get any results in the leaague. Hoping someone has some experience with knaps tactics in the lower leagues! Thanks

Thanks for the great work knap - having great success with 451 echoes on my Blackburn save. (Just done the Champions League & Premier League double 4 seasons in!)

Wanted to ask - have you tried any tactics with the new player roles specifically Wide Centre Backs? (Apologies if its already been asked or discussed in here but I couldn't find it when I looked)

10 hours ago, farrellyb said:

Thanks for the great work knap - having great success with 451 echoes on my Blackburn save. (Just done the Champions League & Premier League double 4 seasons in!)

Wanted to ask - have you tried any tactics with the new player roles specifically Wide Centre Backs? (Apologies if its already been asked or discussed in here but I couldn't find it when I looked)

you got the link please mate ?

Is anybody else finding IW or IF very inconsistent and underwhelming? I’ve been using Paris and Echos successfully with Spurs, winning the first 2 prem titles and CC, but generally finding the only players not getting 7+ ratings over the course of the seasons are in those positions. I have been using Son, Raphina (who was great 1st season but awful since), Almada, Oyarzabel, Angelo, and Gravenberch but with no luck.

On 01/01/2022 at 10:59, haikal78 said:

@knap

Hi Knap, I've been using this one and I love it. I'm playing with Newcastle and Wilson has bad heading skills. Do you have a version of this tactic without the corners being aimed at the striker? I looked at the previous echoes tactic and that had a  different cm role.....