Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me ideal option - Warrior 4-2-2-2 vol p 105 on every match, if you need to score but chances are not created - switch to betabeowulf 4-4-2, if you are playing against strong favorite / giants - uses Argus 3-4-1-2. 

Took 2 nd place in Champions Cup with Metalist Kharkiv in group with Galatasaray, Ajax and Liverpool, in Quals beat Basel, Anderlecht and Benfica, its solid result.

Hi all. I would like to thank Knap for all the hard work and variety of tactics created. I am an avid player but find it difficult to create successful tactics. I enjoy the micro management side of the game and cannot emphasize enough the importance of sustaining squad moral and using touchilne shouts, it makes a huge difference to your teams performance. Lots of tactics here but I would strongly recommend you try .  It allowed me to win the Premiership with Arsenal with 99 points in my first season with minimal transfers. Now in my 2nd season with an elite side and cruising. Reiterates Knaps points that older tactics can still work wonders on the new match engine. 

FM22PARISKnapPar1sLVERVA4213P107ECCC (1).fmf

On 11/12/2021 at 12:10, Crusho79bv said:

I tried this one and it's my new favorite. Only losses I had so far was to red cards, but even after red card (always took off striker) it was very solid and I was able to create chances not changing tactic at all.

Edited by Lewis Stewart

5 horas atrás, arthmael disse:

Is it just me or are the 424 tactics failing with 22.3 ME?

I have that idea too.

In fact, at the moment I can't figure out which is the best 4-2-4.