Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap Which tactic would you say is the most defensively solid but should get good results for a mid to top team? Tottenham or Everton for example. All the best rated tactics seems to be very attacking but you concede a lot of goals. I'm a big fan of 1-0s and 2-0s etc. 

@Glassy

Spurs and Everton are probably ideal for the striker corner set up.

This is WARRIOR 4222 with Arsenal and below that WARRIOR Very Attacking 4132 and results are very similar. There is a tendancy for the AI to score more when you score more, so to help goals against I would try Regroup and Hold Shape for last 15 mins if in the lead.

394297838_Screenshot(1744).thumb.png.4f7b4ce39c3720caee888f29f92410d5.png1423707650_Screenshot(1743).thumb.png.a181b935004fcffcd9fec8d2eaf6c780.png

38 minutes ago, tasosbin said:

go online on steam and it will update automatically.If not , relaunch steam and it will.

Sorry, maybe I created confusion - Steam is always online. I meant I dont play online games of FM in case that had any bearing. Steam is not updating and I am still at 22.1.1. :-(

5 minutes ago, Dokken1212 said:

Sorry, maybe I created confusion - Steam is always online. I meant I dont play online games of FM in case that had any bearing. Steam is not updating and I am still at 22.1.1. :-(

22.1.1 is the latest version

Edited by Heywood JaBlowme

4 hours ago, Dokken1212 said:

Thanks guys - I just seen the tactics were for 22.2 - therefore assumed 22.2 ME was available. I am on 22.1.1 therefore it appears all is good :-). Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the help :-)

ME versions are separated from game versions. The current game version is 22.1.1 and current ME version is 22.2

Hey all, need a recommendation on a tactic for my 2nd season in charge. I managed to get Bristol City promoted to the EPL via the playoff's, mainly using the Beta Warrier 4132 tactic, which scored plenty of goals, but it was a bit leaky in defence.

I am thinking I will try and play a 4-5-1 type formation, I am expected to get relegated, so basically looking to try and avoid that. Thought maybe the PreachinBlues tactics could work?  I can't play as attacking as what I did in the Championship as I suspect I will get murdered.

Thoughts?