Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap

Loving your tactics again this season, I always download quite a few I like and use them on a variety of teams in one save. Quick question though, this year I've noticed a lot of them are set as VERY ATTACKING mentality, if I set this to attacking will it make the tactic less effective?

Cheers

Edited by grayer23

@grayer23

In theory the tactics are built from a base and various TIs/PIs add a few pts each to that Base.

Dropping a VA back to attacking may just be a few pts over a season.

VA is just a risk factor which is slightly higher than attacking, so if VA does not work drop it back to attacking.

14 minutes ago, knap said:

@grayer23

In theory the tactics are built from a base and various TIs/PIs add a few pts each to that Base.

Dropping a VA back to attacking may just be a few pts over a season.

VA is just a risk factor which is slightly higher than attacking, so if VA does not work drop it back to attacking.

Thanks! I tend to use the VA at home and then drop to attacking or positive depending on the opponent away. Most are working a treat so far!!

@Paulinho26

Plug & play

I use @knap training schedule (details in op)

I handle all of the press conferences & team talks

Team is;

GK - Onana

DR - Mbabu

DCR - Mancini

DCL - Niakhite

DL - Lodi

DMR - Willock

DML - Zakaria

MR - Saint-Maximin

ML - Neres

STCR - Belotti

STCL - Isak

@Spikewhere do you find those schedules? I looked around and didnt got them

@knap in page 1 you something like this "FULL TRAINING INFPRMATION ON FM SCOUT INCLUDING HOW TO SET UP AND ATTRIBUTE IMPROVEMENTS" but i cant find it, can you point me there ?

On 24/11/2021 at 15:07, knap said:

@stevetemp

I noticed in Spurs thread that Kwark made 109pts using I believe KASHMIR 433. There probably were transfers involved but should be attainable, as can win PL with Arsenal starting squad with 98pts.

The OP has ideas on being more defensive, has a guide on man marking and a mentality matters guide.

You are at a big disadvantage playing  Top 4 Away.. In general a 4141 formation should be a good option but I would try the 451 HB tactic.

Thank you! I see the 451 HB tactic is set to attacking mentality. Presumably I'd need to change this for a top 4 away game? Balanced?

42 minutes ago, Paulinho26 said:

@Spikewhere do you find those schedules? I looked around and didnt got them

@knap in page 1 you something like this "FULL TRAINING INFPRMATION ON FM SCOUT INCLUDING HOW TO SET UP AND ATTRIBUTE IMPROVEMENTS" but i cant find it, can you point me there ?

@Paulinho26

It's in the opening post of this thread, titled RDF Training Schedules.

There are two schedules, one for one match per week and one for two matches per week.

@JayPricey

If you are getting results I would just ignore ratings as there has always been problems, usually DM and AM.

Also low ratings may give you a chance to boost their attributes, so could work in your benefit.

Also the ME still has a problem with IFs so it could change with next patch

2 hours ago, knap said:

@Spike

Did you find a problem with injuries with those schedules.?

Links to this years Rashidi Bust the Net Training is on hub discord,

@knap

Nothing out of the ordinary, apart from a one off where 3 players suffered minor injuries in one training session.

A long term test - Bristol Rovers. 3 Seasons.  

Not a world-beating team by any means. I wanted to test how pressing would work in LL.  

Using FM22PreachinBluesKnapLVercettiHB451 DOF/AM are in charge of everything not tactic related. Might have not been a great idea but we learn.  

Season 1  

Sky Bet League 2  

Comfortable winners 118pts, pretty much top for all stats. Light work.  

image.thumb.png.e6cce2fb8ed6723ce5eae02d7822bf58.png 

Season 2   

Sky Bet League 1  

Back 2 Back Promotions, 96pts, best goal difference. Once again a very solid season.  

image.thumb.png.e96c14ed3a3e3d57057c953d85c33ad1.png 

Season 3  

Championship  

Not as great, the lack of quality caught up 36pts and relegated :( Questionable squad management going on, we have only 18 players in our squad and a ton of injuries, but hey thats the price you pay for letting the AI control this stuff. Maybe with a better rated DOF this would not have happened.  

image.thumb.png.39659782abc8c64f6f0c535c255de928.png 

Learnings 

Pressing still seems to work if you have the squad to rotate, even in Lower Leagues. I have no doubt we could have finished higher in the champ with a few decent signings. 

4 hours ago, knap said:

@stevetemp

Attack is usually the best form of defence in FM. 

If you want to change mentality then I would say cautious

Hi Knap.

Just to let you know I changed to 451 HB, and after a couple of games with it, its so much better. Even for all away games, not just top 4.

I seem to be having most joy from using balanced mentality. 

Thanks for your help.

I have a question regarding training a home tactic and then a different tactic and formation for away games. I apologise if this is in the wrong thread but could not find out what people were doing anywhere else. I want to use a Warrior 4222 at home and a PreachinBlues451 away. Obviously this involves switching the tactic regularly. So, should I leave primary trained tactic on PreachinBlues because I have used it as a single tactic and got it to Fluid on all bars or should I switch PTT to Warrior until that is full as well. There must be an optimal way of doing this, so I am interested to see what you guys do. Thanks.

2 hours ago, stevetemp said:

Hi Knap.

Just to let you know I changed to 451 HB, and after a couple of games with it, its so much better. Even for all away games, not just top 4.

I seem to be having most joy from using balanced mentality. 

Thanks for your help.

Can you link the 4-5-1 HB?

19 hours ago, Spike said:

@knap

Nothing out of the ordinary, apart from a one off where 3 players suffered minor injuries in one training session.

How are you finding them in terms of match performance + player development?

I'm still using the schedules with very minor tweaks with basically all my tactics. Players moan but I rarely get injuries and match performance seems to be doing fine. Development I haven't checked out yet

2 hours ago, Danm2301 said:

Are the one game and two game training schedules in OP still viable? 

I'm still using them and they seem fine to me. Depending on who I am, I make slight tweaks to suit the style of play. They may need tweaking though, will be working out new schedules today. May post some that suits Knaps tactics as well

How are you finding them in terms of match performance + player development?

I'm still using the schedules with very minor tweaks with basically all my tactics. Players moan but I rarely get injuries and match performance seems to be doing fine. Development I haven't checked out yet

I'm still using them and they seem fine to me. Depending on who I am, I make slight tweaks to suit the style of play. They may need tweaking though, will be working out new schedules today. May post some that suits Knaps tactics as well

Can you share them here once they are ready ? Props to you brother