Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

Em 06/03/2023 em 19:02, jo3er disse:

ainda não consigo encontrar na guia / google na primeira página

I didn't find @knap, which tactic do you recommend for underdogs teams?

I opened the 23.2 tab but I didn't find the tactics you recommended from Everton

image.png.5ff688c45cbd15c631f688d9a52a08ed.png

image.png

Edited by zeus-vip

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, roddern said:

Will try out this tactic today. I have almost the same team (but with Haaland). I used TIME 4141 tactic, it worked really well for my striker, but the wingers didnt get many assist or goals. How are your IFs doing?

I re-trained musiala and (a maxed out PA) elliot Anderson to AMR and tried Alponso Davies, Endrick and a re-trained Harvey Elliot to AML and their numbers and consistency as out and out wingers was poor - that was pre patch however. Looking at the numbers from Vini Jr above, maybe post patch there is more joy using IF as traditional wingers even though they have the wrong foot / traits for the role.

Currently tho using 2 IFs cutting in doesn't clog up the middle of the pitch like you might think. They make good combinations and it is late 3rd man runs from deep in that area that opposition defences don't track which leads to loads of big chances on this ME. Will need to play more but currently IFs working better than W for me. 

Agree that all round box to box powerhouses like camavinga and bellingham are amazing at AMC.

On 06/03/2023 at 18:48, cwilcox said:

https://community.sigames.com/profile/97444-knap/

Hi Knap

Please run this old one through the current ME? = As previously mentioned, I'm sure I am not alone at looking at Goals Against as a starting point to build a tactic squad on?

ME23.1ARGUSknap3421VOLP102FA.fmf 44.09 kB · 9 downloads 44.09 kB · 10 downloads

Hi Knap,

Any joy with looking at the 3 at the back tactic - Defensively still very solid, just the goals have dried up? 

hey knap, which 433 or 4231 is the highest scoring for sc with the new m.e update? want to break some records for my sc

is it the ME23.2TMEWASKnap4141P103FACC   ? or is there an other one? 

Edited by kollitos

2 ore fa, knap ha scritto:

@swat780

Check game status or update and ME. FM 23.0 is update and includes new DB. The ME is 23.2.

You can carry on your game with FM 23.3 but tactics may not work with ME 23.2

so even though i have a game started with ME 23.2 and i updated to the latest patch the tactics with 23.2 don't work as good as before right?

@swat780

FM 23.3 also had the new ME 23.2

All the tactics on ME 23.2 Tab were set up on ME 23.2

If you updated to latest patch then your game was set up on FM 23.2 using ME 23.1 (Not sure why SI cannot keep these the same). Any patch update can destroy your form. Whether the patch update, not ME update, has also changed the results sch as away form is another issue. I will probably re test a few ME 23.2 Tactics but if in doubt use the latest posted tactics.

3 ore fa, knap ha scritto:

@swat780

FM 23.3 also had the new ME 23.2

All the tactics on ME 23.2 Tab were set up on ME 23.2

If you updated to latest patch then your game was set up on FM 23.2 using ME 23.1 (Not sure why SI cannot keep these the same). Any patch update can destroy your form. Whether the patch update, not ME update, has also changed the results sch as away form is another issue. I will probably re test a few ME 23.2 Tactics but if in doubt use the latest posted tactics.

Seen now, I have the m.e. 23.2.0 on game state, what tactic do you recommend for Rotherham in the Championship?

@knap I think I can speak for a lot of people, but have you PLEASE got a solid working 4231 tactic ,using MCs (B2B, DLP, etc.), rather than DMCs/VOLs, effectively working yet for the 23.3 update??

I absolutely rely on your tactics for my network games. Many thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

25 minutos atrás, Iggy Hassan disse:

@knap I think I can speak for a lot of people, but have you PLEASE got a solid working 4231 tactic ,using MCs (B2B, DLP, etc.), rather than DMCs/VOLs, effectively working yet for the 23.3 update??

I absolutely rely on your tactics for my network games. Many thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Did you tested BEOWULF 4231 IF BBM DLP P103 FA CC ?

1 hour ago, Iggy Hassan said:

2 x MC (B2B, DLP, Mez etc) tend to not work too well. This ME is designed more around the deeper double pivot like 2 x DM 

11 hours ago, knap said:

@Iggy Hassan

There are 2 versions. I also made the point to ME Team that many like the normal 4231rather than double pivots ie there should be a deep MC not just DLP.

That's annoying. I much prefer a normal MC. Oh well, I will try this tactic and see how it gets on. Seems a shame to play Gavi in a much deeper role...

Tbf mate, the ME Team should listen to you as a top priority, as you are the one who exposes and exploits it every version! 😉 

Edited by Iggy Hassan