Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

which of them tactics would you recommend for a very underdog side at the prem? im derby county at the 24/25 season, squad should be something like everton at the start of the game, strenght-wise . ME 23.1 i suppose (game status shows current version 23.2.2 + 1784203(m.e. v23.1.0.0)

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Knap,

Did you test any of your tactics with Bayern? I'm using Holy Ghost Fire but it's giving me mixed results, sometimes I win 3:0 with Liverpool just to lose to Mainz 3:4. I'm finding FM23 harder than FM22, with almost the same tactics I used in previous game I'm barely able to be on top of the league. 

@knapinteresting, can you show me how did you set the team please? Is this the one I pasted in my previous post? Filename: ME23.0..0.0HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451FP103ALLCUPS

I'm must say you're a real star of this game, responsive, helpful and producing a god-like tactics. 

Do you have any site, patreon or anything like that?

Edited by n0rek

@knapTactic for Spurs - in season two now using ME23.1BEOWULFKnapBALTIGD424IFVOLWOLVESPP96. Had some good results, but now can`t win anything..losing to Fulham away, West ham home, and then 4-0 away against City... 

@stian

Sometimes you can lose a few games in a row for no reason, especially as derbY games and Man City.  Can try another tactic like 451 or 352  just to mix things up. Can also check if a team meeting would be worthwhile

Aso can tweak during a game, going attacking home or cautious away

@n0rek

I Just use AM Pick as I don't know any of the players. Same with Tonbridge I never look at squad or make transfers.

I've aways wanted to keep everything free rather than Patreon. I use you tube for information

34 minutes ago, knap said:

@stian

Sometimes you can lose a few games in a row for no reason, especially as derbY games and Man City.  Can try another tactic like 451 or 352  just to mix things up. Can also check if a team meeting would be worthwhile

Aso can tweak during a game, going attacking home or cautious away

@knap but it still continues, need to find a tactic.. lost 5-1 to Arsenal as well now...

14 minutes ago, Arrows said:

Can you guess which game was played after the update today? FFS! Bye bye solid 442 tactics :-(

Capture.PNG

And lost the next 2 games. Christ i hate updates! Tactic was the BALTIG424. It was so good for so long. Nooooooooo :-(

well happy new update everyone!

Dear knap, when possible please update to the new me the : ME23.1HGFKnap451AFP110CC   and the ME23.1BEOWULFKnap424IFDMP241P110ECCC

As always cheers for all the trouble you are going for all of us