Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, knap said:

Have only just seen this.. but had last night tinkered with my fave tactic of yours during a really strange period of form when I was winning against the big teams, then stuttering against smaller sides. And came out with the same formation.. Works reasonably well too. 6-0 Carabao cup final win against Brighton (They Challenged for league last season, Into CL places, And currently 3rd in League). And this was after I struggled away against them in Champs league last 16, Just about managed a 2-1 win. Switched to this, Only played 3 games so no big sample but that 6-0 CC win, 4-1 CL home win against Brighton and 4-3 away win against Man City suggests it should do well.

tinkerman.jpg

Your hgf451afp110 is superb.

I tweaked it by changing winger a to an if a so it’s symmetrical and it’s working wonders for my hull side.

promoted 1st season, finished 12th in prem and semi finalists at cup, third season in jan and I’m 5th and in final of efl cup - Thanks!

p.s an absolute gem of a defender is buckmann on a free….19yrs old from Bayern smashing it in the premiership and valued 30m after 6 months 

Edited by theeyeofthetiger

@harisnuriakhlaq

You sacrifice results using a possession tactic.  I use 451s for possession so nothing to do with double pivot. Just need a good 451 and then tweak to add possession. May get more possession with VENOM as a slightly slower tempo.

1 minuto fa, knap ha scritto:

@jjacopo

Can you send me your save

I can't right now, I'm not at home

I'm managing Juventus. the first part of the season was decent but now it's gone negative, many injuries, just a couple of signings and loans

Also strikers scoring less than before, I've read this issue from other people too

On 09/03/2023 at 08:08, cosku said:

best tactic of knap I won 2 champions league with bayern leverkusen 2 bundesliga and dfb pokal schick score 81 goals in 55 game and I sell him real madrid to 126m€

Did you make any tweaks for away games?

12 часов назад, knap сказал:

@Busload

Maybe 4141 home 451 away and perhaps lower mentality

Knap , what tactics to choose for a very weak amateur league? I take top tactics from fm-arena.com , but still lose and go to 24th place... 

Edited by Antal

2 hours ago, FMA1234 said:

Best underdog tactic for a championship side in the prem?

The one I’m using is amazing for me with hull. 3rd season in and finished 12th in prem and then 7th winning efl cup and fa cup in 3rd season!

hgf451afp110 - tweaked it by making the right winger attack inside forward attack