Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/03/2023 at 11:00, swat780 said:

i tried this tactic with ibiza, it looks good for production but i concede a lot of goals, any suggestions?

I've switched to cautious mentalilty and switched to 2 DMs during matches which I find has helped, but it is a tactic that will concede goals.

A question, why every tactic with high intensity?  With a medium team i've some difficulties, wrong passes and rush to play. How do you recommend I lower the intensity?

Edited by jo3er

@jo3er

The ME has been set up to create more chaos.

VENOM has reduced tempo. Possession tactics like PREACHIN BLUES 451 have lower tempo as does BLACK ECHO.

Removing pass into space will reduce more risky passes. After that it is reducing trigger press and mid and low block. With mid low block it is worth setting up OI trigger press on AI forwards.

Most of the above tweaks will reduce effectiveness of tactic.

Edited by knap

hi @knap for your tactic that uses standard defensive line (specifically BEOWULF BAL SP 424 IF VOL 104 ALL CUPS and BEOWULF 4231 IF BBM DLP P103 FA CC), is it important that the CBs has high acceleration and pace or is it fine to use CBs with 10-14 Acceleration and Pace?

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Aizawa

It is set up for teams that can dominate league like PSG. I would use a less attacking tactic in CL or even away games. Much more difficult to use very attacking this year.

Ah I figured as much. Guess I'll just use it at home against weak teams. Thanks

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Jonny23

Will depend on striker - Salah scores but usually at IF. Haaland scores and can also go on corner duty.

Also lone striker should score more than if using a 3 striker tactic.

I’m Brighton I’ve got Evan Ferguson and rotate with Marcos leonardo currenty