Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic results with a tactic that I can't find in Excel (ECHOESKnap4231VOLVOLP109CC).

imagem.thumb.png.76572681bc9d9b306ab9a11c9a378d0c.png

My first season with Inter in 2029/2030:

imagem.thumb.png.ac07b7f1e30a4f0d5f8ef40dbf5bc5b8.png

@knap What is the criteria to put the tactics in the Excel?

Another question, when you talk about PARISIENNE is the PARISIENNEWALKWAYSKnapPar1s4231IFP103ECCC present in Excel?

1728091306_!!FM21.7ECHOESKnap4231VOLVOLP109CC.fmf

hi knap,

looking for a tactic 4231 for panathinaikos fc. a potential and occasional greek champion with ca to finish 4th and with ambition to build and become greek champion and champions league champion eventually . which 4231 do you suggest to start building around with the sc scoring a lot and good defence?

On 26/07/2021 at 22:20, knap said:

FM HUB DISCORD 

Just ask for an invite

Weighted attributes Pdf

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Filters from The Prof

filters_110854 (1).zip182.39 kB · 25 downloads

TEST RESULTS

You can use results in a few ways.

Top covers say top 5 Clubs in Division Mid the next 7 and then under dog.

Just use totals as an all round tactic.

Use best top at home and best underdog away or difficult games.

You can mix and match with your preferred formations.

It is just a guide to help identify right tactic.

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher ormuch higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by go

ing to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

SHOUTS FROM CADON

Calm Down (win by 1 goal diff) -

Praise (win by 2 goal diff) -

Berate (loss by 2 goal diff) -

Demand More (loss by 1 goal diff or draw)

TRAINING

(39) THE ONLY Training Schedules YOU will need for Football Manager 2021 - YouTube

MARTINHO Guide to set up for Clubs especially Newcastle

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

New_Game_2 (1).pdf 322.53 kB · 27 downloads

Hello, Knap, would you please upload a copy of the excel in Google Docs to the forum.  Because I am in China, I can't open Google Docs without using vpn. I can only download attachments from the forum.

Edited by RockIt147

Hi, knap

I play for York

now Im in 2027 and this is my second season in EPL

in all previous seasons I only used one tactic: ME21.7ECHOESKnap4231P111VOL2TH92 and it worked great

but in my first season in EPL I had problems with a lot of goals conceded: 16th place 38 7 12 19 58-79-21 33points

Now Im in the second season of EPL and the same story: I concede more than 2 goals per game

Can you advise tactics for EPL outsiders with strong, good defense, with a small number of goals conceded

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Tom R. said:

Now Im in the second season of EPL and the same story: I concede more than 2 goals per game

I've found the step up from the Championship to the EPL to be huge.  Teams are going to slaughter you and there's not much you can do about it.  Just try not to get relegated and slowly get better players into your team.  Personally I've found it all a bit disheartening, if you find a tactic which tightens the defence up let me know! 

Hello Knap, 

With regard to the new leader tactic (the Warrior 41320), were there many changes from the HGF 41320 TH P94 variant if you recall at all? 

I have a newly promoted Stockport team and trying to do anything other than get pounded into the dirt every game had me tearing my hair out. 

That tactic is about the only thing, even off the spreadsheet, that I've had work for me. I ran the second half of this season in holiday mode to see how it might work.

We still had the usual issues with recruitment, something I hope gets radically overhauled for FM22, but hey. 

This so completely blows the other tactics out of the water it's mad, and had we beaten West Ham on the final day we'd actually have finished 11th, not 14th. Marvellous.

20210825152229_1.thumb.jpg.65c93e3ac3d47eca0cc366b19bad7368.jpg

Parisienne 4231 is indeed quite good, the only pity is that it is full of extreme TI's and PI's.

I personally would like it better if there was a slightly more realistic 4231 or 451 with less extreme instructions that also gives you good results.

53 minutes ago, Karlo said:

Parisienne 4231 is indeed quite good, the only pity is that it is full of extreme TI's and PI's.

I personally would like it better if there was a slightly more realistic 4231 or 451 with less extreme instructions that also gives you good results.

The Time and Echoes tactics have much less. Try them