Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

On 07/07/2021 at 19:45, knap said:

Thanks, this ones working really good atm. Team playing really well! Added the second one for later, usually i have a lot of trouble when using same tactic too long on this fm.2011055809_Skjermbilde(14).thumb.png.97925bc66fffd6d63e16d473a6beb0db.png

Edited by andypandy44

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap Could you please tell me what you think is the best tactic at the moment, in the last version of the game. I dont mind the formation, only the results. And I would like to find the best tactic for top teams, because I allways end with a top team after some seassons.

Thanks you very much, I love your work!!

@Shevchenko-86

Not an easy question to answer, Looking at testing

Ultimate Elite Club goal scoring domination RANGERS cheat save  Tactics MAD AS A HATTER -KASHMIR 2332 SPIRIT IN THE SKY.

Top Club Liverpool results - ECHOES 4231 P111

HUB Test - Man U Results WARRIOR  442 P110

All the above are 38 games no FMRTE

Long tactic test over 90 games with FMRTE, however not all top tactics have been tested

PILGRIMAGE 4330

The most dominating test tactics are strikerless and PILGRIMAGE 4330 I would say overall is the best tested tactic.

Hey @knapi am managing in cyprus and my team is not the best but i am somewhere between the middle in quality thing is i cant find myself a decent tactic that gets my strikers to score and be consistent got any tactics with wingers or lm and a rm that get goals for the strikers?

@Nomer

Salah scores very well as a striker and I would look for key attributes finishing pace acceleration.

I would try the tactics on the lower league tab, maybe the 1ST WARRIOR 442

18 minutes ago, knap said:

@Nomer

Salah scores very well as a striker and I would look for key attributes finishing pace acceleration.

I would try the tactics on the lower league tab, maybe the 1ST WARRIOR 442

my strikers on the comparison tab have the highest finishing above average pace and below average acceleration and where exactly can i find the 1st warrior 442? i should also mention i want a tactic that will take me far 

Edited by Nomer

WARRIOR P107 ALL CUPS will be on main tab as well/

The tactics on lower league tab have been tested with Dulwich Hamlet from VNS to PL with only DOF Transfers, so should be solid at all levels and can win the major comps with a top side.

Hi Knap,

Big fan.

I'm Liverpool in season 24/25. And I'm rebuilding the team. Sold every star.

I have used you 4231 echoes, and it has been working really really well for 3 seasons. But I'm struggling now. Or not really struggling, but I'm not as dominante as I used to be.

Wich tactic do you thing would be good supplementing agains strong teams?

@Falkenberg

PARISIEENNE 4231 is a good alternative to Echoes, and I would also recommend trying the Lower League test tactics as to reach PL from VNS they have to be strong in all circumstances.

Don't be put off by lower lest as they have still all been tested with Lpool or other top PL Teams.

Hello Knap and thank you for the beautiful work.

I have a very good team, all U23 wonderkids (Haaland, Mbappe, De Jong, De Ligt, ...) playing in the premier league.

So far I had a very good season with PARISIENNE WALKWAYS, the tactic is great and beautiful to look at, I won the Premier League but I struggle a bit to manager important matches: I have trouble to somehow "park the bus" or when I need to put additional pressure (e.g. one goal down).

I am thinking to add two more tactics to my setup, first would be a KASHMIR 2332 to go more offensive and then ARGUS 352 to try to shut down the game.

Do you have better suggestions?

Thanks

On 05/04/2021 at 22:41, knap said:

ME 21.7

PARISIENNE WALKWAYS 4231 SKEW P102 ALL CUPS

FM21.7PARISIENNEWALKWAYSSKEW1KnapPar1sP102ALLCUPS.fmf 45.04 kB · 455 downloads

281927674_Screenshot(645).thumb.png.5f0d8af73e3e51687d5965aefce7049c.png1633118499_Screenshot(643).thumb.png.9978ad8c55fb8efa500b031f4fc69f00.png1659883691_Screenshot(644).thumb.png.bca015226dfae0fe1e9f3a8b699c7d78.png

As always, I'm using the Parissiene tactic again. And the scores are unbelievable. There are no transfers in the team, I'm in my first season yet. Thanks Knap. You're great again, like every year.

tactic.png

@Mamonos

KASHMIR would be a good choice, but sometimes it is best not to panic and continue with tactic.

With defensive tactics I prefer to protect the wings, maybe ARGUS if the AI use 3 up front.

I prefer a 4141 and there is a SUS tactic on docs, but remember you can cuntol gamed by changing to regroup and hold shape and I also find dropping LOE can help.

11 hours ago, Catalystr said:

As always, I'm using the Parissiene tactic again. And the scores are unbelievable. There are no transfers in the team, I'm in my first season yet. Thanks Knap. You're great again, like every year.

tactic.png

helo. Team ?