• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
vor 21 Stunden schrieb phiebe:

guys, anyone know how to fix this ?

Thats most likely an outdated version of the skin.

Updated the DDL to latest version 1.4 ( alternate to 0.5 )

- Long list of smaller and bigger changes and fixes

17 hours ago, bossland said:

Thats most likely an outdated version of the skin.

Updated the DDL to latest version 1.4 ( alternate to 0.5 )

- Long list of smaller and bigger changes and fixes

thanks for the update,, 

what the name of panel to fix this ? 

229709097_nameofthepanel3.thumb.png.2c0066f3b2948a5887bdbcfd29cc564b.png1947341163_nameofthepanel.png.2b2a06d577ec48fcbcf9093d3c35a631.png486198176_nameofthepanel1.thumb.png.20c091dff7c57cc59b3528fa1ad98ce5.png

vor 21 Stunden schrieb MrGizMo:

@bossland

Did you change the calendar? 

Because if so, that looks sick!!!! 

Glad you like it.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb phiebe:

thanks for the update,, 

what the name of panel to fix this ? 

This only happens if either the skin or FM is not up to date.
YACS > panels > yacs > player > yacs player popup scout.xml
On Line 86: <container id="Pool">
If you are using an older FM version you have to change it to "pool".

The other issue will be fixed in a next update.

Just now, bossland said:

This only happens if either the skin or FM is not up to date.
YACS > panels > yacs > player > yacs player popup scout.xml
On Line 86: <container id="Pool">
If you are using an older FM version you have to change it to "pool".

The other issue will be fixed in a next update.

thanks you,, now it's fixed !!

Screenshot_39.png.3027c21c922d644b5653840cf9709b50.png

anyway,, is this skin support DF11 ?

Friend, I really love your job. I admire the complexity of the entire edition of your skin. If I could I would congratulate you personally!

I'm developing a skin, much more basic. I have a certain vision problem. Sizes of fonts and colors cram or help my gameplay, unfortunately. I really appreciate the color choices you made for the skin.

I'd like to ask you for some help, maybe hard work, but that would make me finally able to play the FM. Could you help me in editing this screen, I want to leave it identical to yours, but I really do not know where to start color editing.

WTjIFgO.jpg

On ‎22‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 00:24, vamcj said:

Friend, I really love your job. I admire the complexity of the entire edition of your skin. If I could I would congratulate you personally!

I'm developing a skin, much more basic. I have a certain vision problem. Sizes of fonts and colors cram or help my gameplay, unfortunately. I really appreciate the color choices you made for the skin.

I'd like to ask you for some help, maybe hard work, but that would make me finally able to play the FM. Could you help me in editing this screen, I want to leave it identical to yours, but I really do not know where to start color editing.

WTjIFgO.jpg

@bossland

Okay. I was able to find where to change the colors of the positions.
Now I have 2 doubts:
1) How do I leave just like yours, with that darker green of the left sidebar behind the field of positions?
2) And how do I put this spacing between positions?

qNLaclp.jpg

Hello, guys, Number 1 I got it sorted out.
How to solve the number 2?
Edited by vamcj

Am 13.3.2019 um 20:20 schrieb tispab:

Very nice skin,I expect a light verson^_^

Am 15.3.2019 um 20:22 schrieb thiagod22:

i would really like a light version too, also is there a plan to include jovonichs Scoreboard Selector ?

Unlikely, i will check how much work it would be if i find some free time. But still very unlikely.

Am 23.3.2019 um 06:46 schrieb ParanoidBuddha:

No idea if it's wanted or a ''bug'' but in other teams profile in the ''last starting 11'' I see the votes of last team they faced
2058916481_Boh22222.thumb.JPG.14d00018a61380524dd6f46f8bb47f07.JPG

Not much i can do about this. Afaik this bugs been there .. always? If it is a bug. Not sure myself.

vor 14 Stunden schrieb vamcj:

nobody?
Please!!!!

If this is about the 2) (Space between the rows) there isnt any.
Its just the button graphics that are different really. 

9 hours ago, bossland said:

Unlikely, i will check how much work it would be if i find some free time. But still very unlikely.

Not much i can do about this. Afaik this bugs been there .. always? If it is a bug. Not sure myself.

If this is about the 2) (Space between the rows) there isnt any.
Its just the button graphics that are different really. 

Okay, my friend, thank you so much for the answer!
Can you tell me what folder in your skin I find this edited image?
Another thing, how do I remove these uniforms from near the name as in the image below?

4ILYaGF.jpg

Hi!

I have been using your skin for the last couple of weeks and I've recently noticed that for my first team players the five panels at the bottom revert to the plans setting no matter what I change them to after I hit continue or change to another player. Weirdly, for mu U20s and U18s this does not happen and I can actually see the panels I want displayed. I tried clearing the cache, reloading the skin, deleting the workshop version and installing the direct download version but the problem is still going on. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

2019-04-18 22_18_12-Greenshot.png

2019-04-18 22_18_35-Greenshot.png

2019-04-18 22_22_56-Greenshot.png

Hi there! First of all, I love the skin.

I was wondering if there's some way to display the flags only in certain places like player nationality (every place that displays the player's nationality), nation information (but not in places like next match or fixtures), etc.

I want the other places to have the FA logo which I have from a logopack.

Also weirdly the Netherlands and Gibraltar have a logo instead of a flag in some places and I can't seem to change that.

10 hours ago, Guy Bar said:

I was wondering if there's some way to display the flags only in certain places like player nationality (every place that displays the player's nationality), nation information (but not in places like next match or fixtures), etc.

Also weirdly the Netherlands and Gibraltar have a logo instead of a flag in some places and I can't seem to change that.

The netherlands and gibraltar are licensed and the game contains the federation logo.
to have it updated you need to manually add the country flag in one of the graphics folders to overwrite the ingame federation logo with the country flag.

I've done it before but I don't have the exact details since I'm on my work laptop right now, but if you've played around with graphic packs you'll probably know enough with this :)

1 ora fa, DavyDepuydt1 ha scritto:

The netherlands and gibraltar are licensed and the game contains the federation logo.
to have it updated you need to manually add the country flag in one of the graphics folders to overwrite the ingame federation logo with the country flag.

I've done it before but I don't have the exact details since I'm on my work laptop right now, but if you've played around with graphic packs you'll probably know enough with this :)

using these national flags they automatically overwrite, try them https://www.fmscout.com/a-flag-patches-by-necjeff.html

12 ore fa, Guy Bar ha scritto:

using these national flags they automatically overwrite, try them https://www.fmscout.com/a-flag-patches-by-necjeff.html

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MIRKOFERRARI said:

@bossland really compliments for your fabulous skin, I wanted to ask you if it was possible to change the ubuntu font maybe with a helvetica if it was possible, if you don't want to do it you can explain me how to do it? thanks infinitely for your time and again for your work