FM18 GOODBYE 343 Knap

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16.11.2017 at 15:23, jersve said:

did u play it all season witch attacking mentality ?

Yes, never changed anything. Second season i have won all games in the league, But lost 2 of 2 in CL. I should have changed it a bit for those games but didn't. I really don't have good enough squad to do anything in europe yet.

@knap btw what does SUS mean? I see you mention having a "SUS tactic"

I could also use contain, although this may be over defensive this year. A FULL SUS may not always be necessary and can be done in stages, maybe starting with WBs to support/defend.

5a1019efc6381_TottenhamHotspur_Overview-3.thumb.png.d50c515bf2b1e6b70e190182801a442c.png5a1019fb7e3db_TottenhamHotspur_Overview-4.thumb.png.63c075fddce6e3b6c8a4fd502b9b053f.png

Tested it with Swindon Town a couple of games now.

Problems:

- a lot of "long" balls over the midfield do not reach the forwards

- we are conceeding way too much goals

Maybe you have some tips for me KNAP? :(

19 hours ago, wedan said:

Tested it with Swindon Town a couple of games now.

Problems:

- a lot of "long" balls over the midfield do not reach the forwards

- we are conceeding way too much goals

Maybe you have some tips for me KNAP? :(

19 hours ago, knap said:

If you go back a page unluckyluq, had 1 pt after 4 games but ended 2nd in league. Sometimes just needs a little bit of time. 

Okay, a couple is already more than 4 by me, but i will stay patient and see what happens. :)

Did you ever tried other roles on your WBL/R? or tried them DL/R? Also IWB is a role where not many players are familiar with.

Thanks for your help!

3 hours ago, knap said:

Try FM17GOODBYE BARCELONA 4231, may still work in FM18

I may give them a try but not high on the roles I use.

Can you test it and perhaps try to tweak it into the monster it was on fm17? I feel like its nowhere near as effective as in FM17

49 minutes ago, knap said:

Just won PL with Lpool with latest WOF 343.

The test 4231 is with IF s although I do have a W version based on Midsomer.It is IF version that is available for testing.

I would also love to try it

On 11/24/2017 at 17:06, Heazd said:

FM 2018 being updated to 18.1.3, is it still working? 

mind me asking.

I tried this with arsenal on 18.1.2 so far its been good, i am afraid to continue because have no idea if it still works on 18.1.3

Thanks

I've been unbeaten since I took over Ajax at the start of the season, but after the update I've lost 5 of the last 6 league games, so yeah ;_;

Not sure why update has caused problems, unless SI are not disclosing all changes to game.

WOF has been tested independently, so would change to WOF VOL 2 343 High scoring

Just started a journeyman save, got the Boston Utd job. Tried the original tactic but switched to WB attack on either side, and all CBs changed to CD stopper. Retraining wingers as forwards, still managed 18 shots in a 4-0 win first game, other team only had 4 shots with 1 on target.

Early doors but looking decent :thup:

Am 1.12.2017 um 11:07 schrieb knap:

Not sure why update has caused problems, unless SI are not disclosing all changes to game.

WOF has been tested independently, so would change to WOF VOL 2 343 High scoring

Working good. Won the DFB-Cup since. But sometimes struggle with scoring the high amount of chances created. Don't really know why. Are my Player so inconsistent or the Opponents sometimes "crack" the tactic and then there are about 4 games, where they really struggle and then suddenly rip the next with 6:4 or somethin like that.

Sometimes i'm really confused. Parking Bus (5-4-1) Opponents are also hard to play against. They get one Counter and you lose 0:1.  Against 4-4-2 its a bit random, sometimes fine sometimes really hard.

Just my little input, if it matters to you.

Big thanks anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived