Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mosside. N.Ireland Premiership. End of season 2018/2019.

Premiership. Champions. P30 W26 D2 L2 F102 A28 D+74 Pts80

Champions League. Lost 6-3 on agg to Shaktar Donetsk (Ukraine) in 2nd Qualifying Round.

N.Irish Cup. Lost 2-1 in Qtr Final to Ards, (when I put out a weakened team).

All Ireland Cup. We qualified from the group stages for the first time in our history. Woop woop! 2 wins against Limavady, (the 2nd best team in N.Ireland), was backed up with a convincinig 4-0 home win aganst Derry and a brilliant 1-1 away draw at Drogheda. Shelbourne nicked the Semi-Final 1-0, (playing at home. How does that work?), and we had an injury-time equaliser chalked off for off-side, (I think it was actually). Still, delighted to have qualified from the group for the first time and shows that we have made significant strides over the last few seasons.

League Cup. Champions.

Antrim Cup. Champions.

Antrim Trophy. Champions.

Intermediate Cup. Champions.

Reserve League. Champions.

U18 League. Champions.

U18 Cup. Champions.

Summary. Fantastic season in which we won every single domestic competition available to us except the biggest Cup, (due to my error of fielding a weakened team). Far from being a walk in the park, we required extra time and even penalties to progress in 4 different games throughout the season and despite only losing 1 league game all season and beating last years league points haul by 5 points, we had to at least draw on the last day of the season to secure the Premiership title. Limavady seem to have really stepped it up a couple of gears over the last 2 seasons.

Fans player of the year. Billy, (winger),who added 18 goals and 19 assists to bring his career goals for the club to 131 and his career assists for the club to 101. There doesn't seem to be much demand for him and I have been able to sign him for another 4 years.

My player of the year. Fat GK, (McIlmurray), (now 29), hit the 20 goals in a season mark for the first time in his career as he smashed through the mythical "100 goals in a career barrier" with a whopping 119 career goals to his name. Ridiculously he is not attracting the interest of any other clubs despite, which suits me fine as I secure him to another long term deal).

Other news. The board are currently upgrading both the youth and the training facilities after me badgering them about it last season and without being prompted they have agreed to extend the stadium by 943 seats which is pretty decent when you consider that our capacity was only 1590 before hand.

Finances. Despite selling our best player, (21 year old unambitious Scottish striker (Robbo), for £500,000 + 50% + £1M after 1 International appearance, to man City), we only have about £2.5M in the bank which it seems is not enough to make us turn pro and allow us to scout outside N.Ireland. Pretty gutted about that as I really though that this was the year. Having to wait for the other N.Irish clubs to bring in all the young talent from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England and then pick up the scraps that they discard is pretty hard going. There see,s to be just about nothing getting produced in N.Ireland worthy of a league start and all Premiership squads are being filled up by non N.Irish Brits, (& Irish). I really need for Robbo to move on from Man City for big bucks so fingers crossed. After moving in the January window last season he scored 4 goals in 2 Premiership starts but then suffered a slipped disc and was out for the rest of the season. His value has already shot up from £0.5M to about £1M so it's looking good. I will keep commenting in the media and see if i can noise things up and generate a move.

Fat GK stats May 2018. (aged 29).

Appearances 512.

Clean sheets 198.

Assists 39.

Goals 119.

MOM awards 69.

Champions League.

First Qualifying Round 1st Leg.

(A) Mosside 1 Dinamo Tirana (Albania) 1.

First Qualifying Round 2nd Leg.

(H) Mosside 4 Dinamo Tirana (Albania) 2.

Second Qualifying Round 1st Leg.

(A) Mosside 3 Shaktar Donetsk (Ukraine) 5.

Second Qualifying Round 2nd Leg.

(H) Mosside 0 Shaktar Donetsk (Ukraine) 1.

So we gave ourselves a great chance with 3 away goals in the first leg but didn't really perform in the 2nd leg and they eventually sneaked it. Certainly moving in the right direction though.

Gundo. Continental co-efficient info.

Mosside. 469th with 0.880.

N.Ireland. 41st with 2.333.

It looks like the club co-efficient is broken again as I have exactly the same co-efficient as the rest of thye N.Irish clubs. I got a win and a draw in the qualifying stages this season alone which should give me an advantage over the other domestic clubs. I think that the points received in the qualifying rounds are halved but this seems to indicate that we're not getting them at all. I'm a bit gutted about this actually. I can't turn pro because my reputation isn't high enough and it appears that one of the big drivers towards reputation, (well it should be anyway) isn't working properly.

A good season there Jimbo, well done on making it out of the group for the All Ireland Cup.

Nice bit of business selling Robbo, fingers crossed for an international followed by a big move in the couple of seasons.

I don't know if the co-efficient is broken, I had the same one as the rest of the teams from NI for a number of years, and I can't remember what it was the caused mine to change. It was either making the 3rd Qualifying round or the first time getting into the group stage.

Vertical Kalincovichi 2009/10

After surviving the first season I had hopes of finishing in top 5 or so especially with the signing of Viktor Taranukhin and especially Vyacheslav Leshenok who started off the season in fine form at a goal a game but then tailed off somewhat. Still thanks to his 15 goals in 26 games we finished safe in 8th. A very modest improvement on last season but progress nonetheless.

Domestic

2008/09 Belarusian first league: 9th - Cup: 1st round

2009/10 Belarusian first league: 8th - Cup: 2nd round

Albert Foundry - Northern Irish Second Division - 08/09 (Season 1)

Media Prediction: 5th

My Prediction: 7th

Final Position: 2nd

Delighted to get promotion in the first season, we went on a great run of form and only lost 2 games all season. Faired fairly poorly in cups though. Hopefully this is the start of something beautiful :D:D

Final Table

One to watch: Micheal Watson

Hi Everyone, figure i would give this challenge a go in Israel. Bnei Jdeide (try saying that drunk 10 times fast!) is going to recieve my services, mind you they were they only ones available, and stupid enough to actually accept my application. Dont know anything about the Israeli football league, so this is definitely going to be fun.

Here is me:

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/britstud100/bneijdeide.jpg

Sporting Fingal - Irish Premier Division 2018

Transfers

January saw my first choice GK, Illiescu leave for Everton on a free. Also leaving on a Bosman was AMC, Obermajer who joined Birmingham. Cash exits were DC, Giovanni who left for 1m to Hannover after just a single season at the club and MC, Black for 250k to Hearts.

To replace them and strenghten the squad I decided to loosen the purse strings and spent 1.8m on 6 players. 50k for DC, Luiz Alberto, 50k on MC, Jan Buzek, 100k plus a player now valued at 2.3m for GK, Chris Robinson, 70k on AMR, Edilson, a massive 650k on MC, Marcelo Madeira and finally a club record 950k on DC, Antonio.

That was pretty much it for transfers other than the signing of Martin Zidek who was just 14 when signed and already looks an excellent player at 15.

The Domestic Season

All-Ireland Cup

8 wins, cup won for 7th time in a row.

League

Our highest goals for total with 121 and our highest ever points total with 104, dropping just 4 points all season with 2 draws one of which was to Bohs on the last day of the season when we has 14 first team players away on International duty. Champions again, 7 times in a row.

Irish Senior Challenge Cup

Another win, making it 7 doubles in a row and out 8th cup win.

Europe

Champions League Third Qualifying Round

Straight into the 3rd Qualifying Round as seeds this year and we had to beat Malmo FF if we wanted to play in the Group Stages again. Victory by a single goal in the first leg at home meant it was far from certain as we headed to Sweden where we lost 0-2 to a injury time goal to go out 1-2 on aggregate. The better our seeding the worse we perform.

Sporting Fingal 1-0 Malmo FF

Malmo FF 2-0 Sporting Fingal

UEFA Cup First Round

Despite being seeded we were given a tough draw against Maritimo of Portugal. Our poor European form continued as we were lucky to scrape a 2-1 win in the home leg. The away leg was even but again we scraped a 2-1 win to go through 4-2 on aggregate.

Sporting Fingal 2-1 Maritimo

Maritimo 1-2 Sporting Fingal

UEFA Cup Group Stage

Seeded 2nd I was hopful of progressing. Our first game was away to 1st seeds Fiorentina and we found our form again beating them 3-1. A win and a loss in the next 2 games was enough to qualify us for the knockout stages with a game to spare. A win in the final game and we jumped from 3rd to 1st to win our group.

The new season would start with games against Empoli.

Fiorentina      1-3 Sporting Fingal
Sporting Fingal 5-3 Olympiakos
Recreativo      2-1 Sporting Fingal
Sporting Fingal 4-3 NAC Breda

Other News

Yet again Alan O'Donovan was our leading goal scorer with 49 goals in 44 appearances and our creative force was new signing Marcelo Madeira with 39 assists and 9 goals in 44 appearances. O'Donovan also earned his first 2 caps for Ireland.

The board announced a large stadium expansion of 4423 seats and during the work we would be playing in the 12,000 capacity R.D.S.

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

European Co-efficients

Fingal - 47.930 (53rd up from 66th)

Ireland - 23.000 (15th up from 18th)

Sporting Fingal Trophy Room

Irish Premier Division x 7 - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

All-Ireland Cup x 7 - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Irish Senior Challenge Cup x 8 - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Irish First Division - 2008

I'm afraid 2019 is the end for my Mosside save.

My old abd haggard pc has basically blown up and it's a case of building/buying a new one.

I'll be having a go and transferring data from the old hard drive when the time comes, but to be honest I obviously have more pressing issues than a FM08 save.

Good luck to all and hopefully it won't be too long before I am back.

If I don't get back in time to continue this with FM08 then I won't be participating next season as I plan on sticking with the dafuge challenge come what may.

A good season there daemonic, real shame to go out of the Champions League to an injury time winner though. Zidek looks rather tasty for a 15 year old, he'll run your midfield for years to come.

Good luck against Empoli.

If current trends are anything to go by I'll be lucky to have him at the club for his 20th birthday. I'm losing a lot of players after a single season now as bigger clubs unsettle them to the point they miss training etc. and have to be moved on.

I've had to totally rebuild my defence for the 2019 season.

I can sympathise with you on that, my guys tend to see out their initial contracts then leave on free transfers. I'm very lucky to be able to get them to sign extensions.

Lets hope that he's got enough influence within the team to get you to that Champions League victory before he has enough and wants to leave.

I can sympathise with you on that, my guys tend to see out their initial contracts then leave on free transfers. I'm very lucky to be able to get them to sign extensions.

Lets hope that he's got enough influence within the team to get you to that Champions League victory before he has enough and wants to leave.

I can sympathise with that one as well. I've finished another season with Blsany and, despite the Champions League semis last time out, I lost a lot of players close season. Over the years, I've had 5 or 6 players pass through my hands who have been really World Class. I don't mind losing those so much as they go on to play at clubs like Barca, Man U, AC Milan etc but I'm a bit fed up of players demanding to leave and ending up wallowing at clubs like Basel, Club Brugge and Braga! :mad:

On the plus side, I've never had a player leave on a free (no Bosman deals in the Czech Republic for some reason :confused:) so the club has become mega-rich off transfers over the years. Shame there are no expensive players willing to come to my club! :D

I'll get my latest update done sometime this week.

progress is progress Quackje... Leshenok looks a decent player. do you play him upfront or as an AMC??

I play him up front, I feel he is best there and better than my other options whereas in midfield I have a couple of guys already. If I manage to grab another great striker somehow he would fit in very nicely in my attacking midfield position of the formation though.

On the plus side, I've never had a player leave on a free (no Bosman deals in the Czech Republic for some reason :confused:) so the club has become mega-rich off transfers over the years. Shame there are no expensive players willing to come to my club! :D

I've found that when trying to sign players from the Czech Republic, I can't offer them a contract near the end of their contract, and thus have to spend good money on the player. It's very annoying.

Randaberg IL - Norwegian Tippeligaen 2016 (Season 9) End of season report

Tippeligaen - 7th place finish.

Norwegian Cup - 1st round defeat! Losing 1-0 to Viking.

Okay, so I've eventually managed to complete this season, it has only taken me the best part of 2 months! It has been some what of a strange season if I'm honest. We where fighting for our heads early on, that after the ambitious Board wanted us to finish just behind the top clubs in the division, after that it was always going to be difficult to live up to those expectations. So after that poor start I was always under heavy pressure from the Board and my job security never veered out of the Insecure/ Very Insecure status.:eek:

Another thing that piled the pressure on early was 1st round defeat to Viking in the Norwegian Cup (not that premier division clubs should be meeting that early on in the cup - hope that's corrected in FM09).:mad:

We had a better second half of the season if truth be told and it culminated in a 4 game unbeaten run in our last 4 games, probably saving my job in the process!:)

We didn't feature in Europe, I could of done with the disstraction tbh. We won't be competing in European competition next season either as we finished outside of the qualification places.:(

In the transfer market it was a quiet affair and was mainly ruled by my heart, as I picked up a few ageing Norwegian Internationals in the shape of; Morton Gamst Pedersen, Brede Haugeland, Trond Erik Bertlesen and Andre Danielsen. All played bit-parts apart from the captain and local lad Danielsen, who played an important role in the middle of the park.

I'm still sticking to my Norwegians only policy and have only signed 1 Danish and 1 Icelandic player outside of this in my entire time in charge at Randaberg.

Player Nationalities:

Norwegians - 48

Icelandic - 1

And finally...

My two treasured players.

Per Cristian Myhre - Good solid season yet again and had a high pass completion ratio yet again.

Stian Ringstad - Boy wonder started so slow this campaign only netting twice in our first 10 games! However he played part in all 26 league games and was in really good form come mid to end of the season. History page

The adventure so far...

2016 7th Tippeligaen

2015 6th Tippeligaen

2014 2nd Tippeligaen - Runners up

2013 1st Adeccoligaen - Champions!

2012 3rd Adeccoligaen - Play-off defeat.

2011 3rd Adeccoligaen - Play-off defeat.

2010 5th Adeccoligaen

2009 1st 2.divisjon - Champions!

2008 3rd 2.divisjon

i know i just started this challenge, but unfortunately my updates have to wait. I was about to post my first match update last night from home, when my internet went out and my modem somehow crapped out too. Hopefully i should be back up and running within a few days. Hope to at least complete a couple of seasons before then to update you all.

My Dafuge Challenge seems to be over. Unless deleted files can magic themselves back, so I'm going to carry on with my Knockbreda challenge. Its at the start of the latest season, so - here we go. :)

Nep - Gutted to hear about the Dafue game, was very impressed with all the work you'd put into it, but at least we now get to see the return of the scoring legend Andrew Smylie! :) Good luck, looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Sporting Fingal - Irish Premier Division 2019

Transfers

Having spent just a single season at the club, my Brazilian DC's Antonio and Luiz Alberto were tempted by bigger clubs and left for 1m and 5m to Pumas and Palmeiras respectively. There departures along with Ivan Cap leaving on a free and DR, Vit Cerny leaving for 2.5m to Maccabi Haifa meant an almost total rebuild of the defence. Players acquired to do this were Pavel Duda for 130k, Lima for 12k, Razvan Georgescu for 40k, Ricardo for 12k and finally Argentinian DC, Pablo Garcia who cost us 150k. I also added a couple of young Irish defenders to the mix to try get some stability as I hoped they might be a bit more loyal. Only time will tell.

Midfield and attack were much more settled with just Henrik Pederson being sold for 250k after he started to skip training and was replaced by Jiri Kovar who cost us 170k.

Summer saw the unsettling of our midfield as star MC, Madeira was targeted eventually leaving for FC Kobenhaven for 5m + 2.5m if he plays for Brazil and 50% of any future sale. Our other Brazilian MC, Andrade also got itchy feet and left for Atletico Paranaense for 2.5m + 5m if he plays for Brazil and the obligotary 50% sell-on clause which yielded another 1.6m for the transfer kitty when another former player moved clubs during the Summer. Replacements arrived in the form of Hector Herrera who was snapped up on a free and Oliveira who is the new Fingal record signing at 1.5m.

The Domestic Season

All-Ireland Cup

Bohs did manage to ensure we didn't have a pefect 8 wins out of 8 but we took revenge beating them in the final to be crowned All-Ireland Champions for the 8th time.

League

25 wins from the start of the season and we'd wrapped up our 8th League Title. A more attacking tactic for domestic games also allowed us to score a record 137 league goals finishing with a GD of +107. Still not the perfect season though as Drogheda managed to be the only team to take points off us coming back from 2-0 to draw 2-2 with goals in the 89th & 90th minutes.

Irish Senior Challenge Cup

8 Cups in a row.

Europe

UEFA Cup First Knockout Round (2018/19 Season)

The new season started away to Empoli where a stunning second half saw us come back from a 0-1 deficit at half time to win 4-1. An efficient win in the home leg and we were through 7-3 on aggregate.

Empoli 1-4 Sporting Fingal

Sporting Fingal 3-2 Empoli

UEFA Cup Second Knockout Round (2018/19 Season)

Next we'd face Bayern Munich. Defeat in the first leg in Munich left us a mountain to climb at home. Despite a home win it wasn't to be and we went out 3-2 on aggregate.

Bayern Munich 2-0 Sporting Fingal

Sporting Fingal 2-1 Bayern Munich

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League Third Qualifying Round (2019/20 Season)

Straight into the 3rd Qualifying Round draw as seeds we drew a trip to Serbia to face Partizan. A good away win in the first leg and another at home sent us through 5-3 on aggregate.

Partizan 2-3 Sporting Fingal

Sporting Fingal 2-1 Partizan

Champions League Group Stage (2019/20 Season)

Seeded 3rd we drew Arsenal, Porto and Monaco. A high scoring draw at home to Arsenal in the first game was a good start. Next up was Porto away and what can only be described as a crushing defeat....for our hosts as we hammered them 4-0. They had the better of the game but we were clinical in front of goal. A win and a draw against Monaco followed to leave us in 1st in the group and at least assured UEFA Cup football into the new year. Despite having more chances we couldn't beat Arsenal away, losing by a single goal leaving us needing to equal or better Monaco's result in the final game to progress. In there final game Monaco beat Arsenal but Porto were no match for us and we won to clinch 2nd place in the group.

On to the draw and it couldn't be tougher as we'll face current Champions League holders Chelsea (and winners in 3 of the last 4 seasons) in the 1st knockout round at the start of next season.

Sporting Fingal 4-4 Arsenal
Porto           0-4 Sporting Fingal
Monaco          0-1 Sporting Fingal
Sporting Fingal 1-1 Monaco
Arsenal         4-3 Sporting Fingal
Sporting Fingal 3-1 Porto

Other News

Sporting Fingal are now among Europe's richest clubs as we entered the list at no. 53. These riches allowed the board announce the seasonal upgrade as another 4740 seats are added to the stadium taking us close to an 18,000 capacity.

Despite O'Donovan again winning most of the awards his season was injury hit, the latest of which is a cruciate injury that will see him miss the first 4 months of the new season, and he only managed 31 goals in 35 games. My stars of the season were AM/FC Lee Guthrie who scored 19 from midfield and ST, Dragos Seclean who won the Golden Boot and took the Fans Player of the Years award from O'Donovan for the first time in 7 seasons, scoring 41 times in 45 games.

Best Eleven: Season | Overall

European Co-efficients

Fingal - 62.343 (34th up from 53rd)

Ireland - 24.042 (16th down from 15th)

Sporting Fingal Trophy Room

Irish Premier Division x 8 - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

All-Ireland Cup x 8 - 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Irish Senior Challenge Cup x 9 - 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Irish First Division - 2008

Good luck with Knockbreda Nepenthez

My Taffs Well Season One in the Welsh Premier League is going great, we're currently in 6th when we were predicted 17th and not that long left

Nep - Gutted to hear about the Dafue game, was very impressed with all the work you'd put into it, but at least we now get to see the return of the scoring legend Andrew Smylie! :) Good luck, looking forward to seeing how you get on.

Cheers lads. Only 6 games in so far, and Smylie already has 15 goals :)

I've qualified for the Champs League group stage with ease, but have a tough group with CSKA Moscow, Liverpool and Celtic. Really is a battle of the brits :D

P.S - I forgot how much fun it can be to batter teams 6 or 7 nil every game :thup:

daemonic - Well done on another great season, shame to get the defending champions in the next round, but still it's not over till it's over and all that. Good luck for the next round.

Nep - Battering domestic teams is the only thing that keeps me going after getting knocked out in Europe! That's an impressive start from Smylie.

Razer82 - I didn't realise how dominant I was. I've just had a brief look over the other teams, and in domestic competition its literally like Man Utd v Hitchin every single game. Theres not one player outside of my squad in the N. Irish leagues that I'd even dream about signing.

Also, 17 of my U-18's squad got called up to the N. Ireland U-21 squad, meaning that I could possibly play them, and still dominate.

I've found most of my unwanted youth players are being targetted by English Championship sides so although not good enough for my team they can't be too bad. As with Nep's team, the U-19 & U21 Ireland squads are littered with our youngsters.

Only a few kids have made the step up so far. Liam Taylor will be a backup ST this season, DR Matthew Mason has been part of the first team for 7 seasons and has recently earned his first senior caps and the best of the lot is Chris Hinds who is excellent in the AML position.

TKP Torun - Polish First Division - 2015/16 End of Season Review

After last seasons 2nd place, I was hoping for a real title challenge this season - and thought I had many of the players capable of this; and also was struggling to attract any players of a better quality than my current bunch. I made 2 signings in the transfer window, bringing in forward Jacek Kielb from league champions Korona Kielce and defender Blazej Wrobel from Ruch Chorzow.

The season started confidently, as we blew away FC Rangers in the UEFA Cup first qualifying round 10-0 on aggregate, and won our first 3 league games. Disappointinly in the UEFA Cup second qualifying round we drew the hardest team we could have at this stage - Atlanta of Italy. Despite going 1-0 up, it took a late goal to rescue a 2-2 draw at home against them, and I knew it would be hard to get through. Away in Atlanta we went 2-0 down in the first half, and despite a 70th minute goal to make it 2-1 we could not find the equaliser and bowed out 4-3 on aggregate.

Back in the league we were still going strongly with 7 wins and 1 draw. We were into the 3rd round of the FA Cup, and had started OK in the League Cup group stage.

Going into the winter break in December, we were still unbeaten in the league, through to the FA Cup quarter final - and for the first time ever in our history, had qualifyed from the group stage of the League Cup into the quarter final! However, during this transfer window, bids came in for my right back Valentyn Larin. Despite me rejecting initial offers, my chairman accepted a 500k offer from a French team i forget the name of. He also accepted an offer I negotiated with Catania of an inital 850k. Thankfully Larin chose Catania and so we went into the black financially, although I was gutted to lose such a good player. I immediatly signed a replacement, a Romanian from Gloria (my 2nd player off them) - however after a good start in his first 3 games, he broke his leg to put him out for 6 months.

Valentyn Larin.

Larin's History.

3 games after the winter break our league form took a dip as we suffered our first defeat, 4-1 away at Belchatow, and this was followed with 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 more defeats - one crucially against 2nd place Gornik Zabrze at home. And this was a game we led 3-1 going into the last 10 minutes, only to lose 4-3!

Despite this a 7-1 aggregate win over Wisla, followed by a 5-2 aggregate win over Korona Kielce in the League cup had took us to the final - although we exited the FA Cup at the quarter final after losing to Lechia Gdansk 4-2 on aggregate.

In the run in for the league we beat rivals Lech 6-1 at home, meaning a point in the penultimate game away at Wisla would win us the league - however we conceded a last minute goal to lose 2-1. This meant we would win the league with a point at home to relegated Odra Wodzislaw. We thrashed them 5-0 to win the league for the second time.

We also were then to play in our first ever League Cup final against Zaglebie Lubin. We won the game 3-1.

I was delighted to win the league again after 2 years without, and also to win my first bit of domestic silverware. For next season I hope I can make some signings that will strengthen my team and so we can win the league back-to-back. I also really want to get through the Champions League qualifier into the group stage- because the money is essential really. My stadium holds only 2500 people, which we sell out ever week, but cannot afford to expand with only 700k in the bank.

Season Summary

First Division - 1st CHAMPIONS!

UEFA Cup - 2nd qualifying Round, Lost 4-3agg to Atlanta

Polish FA Cup - Quarter final, Lost 4-2agg to Lechia Gdansk

Polish League Cup - CHAMPIONS!.

Top Scorer - Kamil Majkowski - 38

Hi guys. Sorry for not posting here for so long.

I have lost interest in FM08, unfortunately. So that means I probably won't be playing my Macva game anymore. Yes it's unfortunate, but I will be back when FM09 comes out, and I certainly hope this challenge is going to have a FM09 version, much like the Dafuge challenge. See you guys then. :)

Hi guys. Sorry for not posting here for so long.

I have lost interest in FM08, unfortunately. So that means I probably won't be playing my Macva game anymore. Yes it's unfortunate, but I will be back when FM09 comes out, and I certainly hope this challenge is going to have a FM09 version, much like the Dafuge challenge. See you guys then. :)

This challenge will return for FM09 in some shape or form...:)

That's amazing. How do you go about building your attacks around just one player? Is it one up front set as a target man?

I honestly don't know. Ever since FM05 - I noticed the right hand side striker ALWAYS had more chances. If I played McVea there instead of Smylie, McVea would have scored a hat full instead, and I just don't know why.

Just noticed the 11 assists from one player there, so it looks like the goals are coming from one method. What is it? Crosses? Through balls? Corners?

A mix. He's easily the best winger, and creates the majority of my assists. He only takes corners from 1 side of the field too. In this game, there were 4 corner goals. ( I don't "use" the corner cheat, but I do have Smylie man marking the keeper.

Archived