Football Manager Handheld 2015 Official Feedback Thread

Shouldn't need to in almost every case.

how can we give you guys some proper feedback about v6.01, when we don't have any idea what as changed?

From your reply, i can even be sure if the changes are in being used (i'm going to continue my current save game).

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We'll look into any performance issues people have with the game - however please do bear in mind its impossible to predict how the game will perform on OS variants which weren't released when it was created (so there might be some lag while we investigate any reports, please be patient).

Hello. This is a disaster. my problem when I returned to the Penal Code 4.4, and again it was all smooth. Now updated to version 6.0.1 fm and again began to trim. my samsung note3 this equipment. Now pile note4 because I'm addicted to this game. If there is a jam will give the case to court, because the fans are doing with idiots. well it was broken again. Consider, finally, what and how. I'll be changing every moment software and hardware. abnormal

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP/ADVISE!

Hi,

I've bought fmh2015 for ipad2..

I'm having major problems with game crashing and takes me out of app; I've noticed there has been a few complaints about this. It's really annoying as I paid good money like many others and I can't even play the game!

I've tried everything, and even started a new career and now experiencing similar crashes!

Anybody experiencing the same?

Is there anyway of fixing this without starting new career as don't wish to keep on starting new ones all the time. If no fix, is there anyway of getting a refund please!?

Thanks for any help!

• 2 weeks later...

My scouts just found a potential signing for my small team in Italy, Serie C.

"Has the potential to be a key member of the first team squad" they say.

Great! But, what's this next comment?

"They do not believe he would even consider joining the club."

OK...so... why did my scouts recommend this player? They might as well have recommended Messi and Ronaldo..?

• SI Staff

I've bought fmh2015 for ipad2..

I'm having major problems with game crashing and takes me out of app; I've noticed there has been a few complaints about this. It's really annoying as I paid good money like many others and I can't even play the game!

If you'd be kind enough to email me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com and let me know the model iPad you have (storage size) and OS version you're using then I'll try my best to help.

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, love the game and it is clear plenty of hard work has gone into making it what it is which is a very playable, addictive game. I am not going to discuss the match engine as I am quite happy with it as it is. I would like to list some things which, whilst probably very minor, if they were tweaked, would just add that bit more realism to the game.

1. Red cards - the amount of red cards seems about right however, I believe there are too many occasions when a player is sent off for receiving 2 yellow cards in the same sequence of play. In real life, I do not think I have ever seen a player for example get booked for a foul and then immediately receive a second yellow card for dissent or throwing the ball away. It happens quite a bit in FMH.

2. Own goals - there aren't enough of them. In a 30 year career, there are perhaps 4 or 5 own goals in matches involving the team I am managing. You probably get that many each season in real life.

3. Managerial Appointments - Arsene Wenger turning up at Spurs? Ally McCoist managing Celtic? Highly unlikely. Surely there is some way of blocking certain managers from ending up at rival clubs?

4. FA Cup replays - in real life, almost all FA Cup replays are played midweek, 10 or 11 days after the original tie. In FMH, they are played on the Saturday after the initial tie. Why is this?

5. European group games - the order in which champions league/europa league games are played is wrong on FMH. The team you play against on match day one, you should play again on match day five, the team you play on match day two you play on match day six and the team you play on match day 3 you should play on match day four. Is this not easy to sort out?

I realise the above is probably just me nit-picking what is a great game but if it can be tweaked to make it that little bit more realistic, I would love to see it.

Recently updated my fmh and it's sad. my device is Sony xperia z 3 compact. Everything ran great until the update. Now the live match became little laggy and two dark lines appeared up an down the screen, as if the game doesn't simply fit the screen. Tried to stretch the screen in fmh preferenceses but than it all became like TOO stretched and still not beautiful. Though new font and icons are quite well.

this game is brill and I have bought it every year for the past 5/6 years. There's just one thing that is really annoying me at the moment and that is when you get your match report and it's all reds, telling you the problems in that match but they aren't specific enough. It would be so much better if the problems where expanded so that I could sort them out. How can I fix a problem if I don't know what the problem is. E.g. It says lack of width, so I change my formation so that I have wingers or so that I have LM and RM midfielders. But yet it still says lack of width. I am becoming very tactical now but there isn't much help with tactical side of things. Only the weakest areas or player and here is three players who would improve that area or player. Much more is needed in the handheld version.

• SI Staff
Recently updated my fmh and it's sad. my device is Sony xperia z 3 compact. Everything ran great until the update. Now the live match became little laggy and two dark lines appeared up an down the screen, as if the game doesn't simply fit the screen. Tried to stretch the screen in fmh preferenceses but than it all became like TOO stretched and still not beautiful. Though new font and icons are quite well.

Would you mind confirming the skin your game is using (it should be visible in the title on the credits section) and also the resolution of your device (just in case there are regional variants of your model its safest for me to simply ask).

• SI Staff
In 6.0 the game was so nice and clean...

in 6.1 the ball is yellow and big!!, sometimes i didnt know the difference between the ball and the referee!!

thats annoying!!!!!

please fix that yellow and big ball!!!!!

Same query I'm afraid - can you let me know the skin and your device resolution, we'll look into this and obviously get it sorted asap for you (most likely in the next update which will be the one with the January transfer data update also).

Same query I'm afraid - can you let me know the skin and your device resolution, we'll look into this and obviously get it sorted asap for you (most likely in the next update which will be the one with the January transfer data update also).

never changed the skin, i think its default, my device is the Moto Maxx by Motorola some specs that could be important: Size 5.2 inches / Resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels (~565 ppi pixel density)

im using Lollipop 5.0.2 firmware, thats it!!

please fix that dude!!

• SI Staff

You can check the skin the game's using on the top of the Credits page, but I suspect looking at the resolution that you should have got the 1080p skin following the update. Which version of the ME are you running in your game? (Enhanced or Original)

• SI Staff

We don't typically announce update dates due to Apple's submission approval process taking anywhere between 1-2 weeks. The update is still being worked on at the moment, but keep an eye on these forums and we'll announce something when the update does go live.

About transfers... I just found myself a little "gem" of a player. Great attributes, his contract status page said he was "not needed" at his current club, and nobody else seemed to be interested. I placed a bid, but then all of a sudden two other clubs made bids too. What's that all about? I never even got to offer him a contract. My bid was lower than the two other clubs and was rejected (I couldn't change it straight away). I then placed a new bid, but instantly received a news item saying that the player had chosen another club.

I feel somewhat cheated..

• 2 weeks later...

I was a big fan of the full game but haven't played since FM2010, I recently bought FMH2015 for my tablet and whilst the game is good on the whole, there are one or two niggles which for me reduce the enjoyment of the game.

1. The smallest concern is the pre-match odds, which seem to be based too heavily on club reputation rather than current form. For example, in my current game I'm managing Plymouth, who start in L2. I'd taken over seven seasons in and they were still in that division, won immediate promotion and a couple of years later won L1. In that title winning season, however, our prematch odds still had our opponents as being strong favourites even if they were struggling in the relegation zone.

2. Next issue is player wage demands. Before Plymouth I was at Guiseley and went from VCN to L2. I still had a small wage budget to play with so I took to bargain hunting for gems in the unplayable lower divisions. My scouts found a good striker, at Truro, who was on £150 p/w who they said would be extremely interested in joining Guiseley. I had an offer accepted, but the player wanted a ridiculous £3.1k p/w to sign. Maybe it was the upheaval of moving from Cornwall to Leeds? Nope, as it was exactly the same when I tried to sign him for Plymouth. A few other players who I have tried to sign have also asked for excessive pay increase to join. I can understand if players are dropping down leagues, or moving from similar sized clubs, but they are always at non league sides when I approach them.

3. This is the biggest complaint I have, and one which spoils a long term save for me...the lack of movement between leagues. Almost invariably, teams promoted to a new league will go straight back down the next, and likewise relegated teams always challenge for promotion. In real life this does happen to some extent, but it isn't uncommon for teams to win consecutive promotions or suffer double relegations...this is yet to happen to any side 11 seasons into my current save. The gap between L2 and Conference is also too great in the game; almost inevitably, one or both sides who get promoted into L2 will go back down the next season. This has never happened in real life so why does the game make it happen so frequently?

I was a big fan of the full game but haven't played since FM2010, I recently bought FMH2015 for my tablet and whilst the game is good on the whole, there are one or two niggles which for me reduce the enjoyment of the game.

1. The smallest concern is the pre-match odds, which seem to be based too heavily on club reputation rather than current form. For example, in my current game I'm managing Plymouth, who start in L2. I'd taken over seven seasons in and they were still in that division, won immediate promotion and a couple of years later won L1. In that title winning season, however, our prematch odds still had our opponents as being strong favourites even if they were struggling in the relegation zone.

2. Next issue is player wage demands. Before Plymouth I was at Guiseley and went from VCN to L2. I still had a small wage budget to play with so I took to bargain hunting for gems in the unplayable lower divisions. My scouts found a good striker, at Truro, who was on £150 p/w who they said would be extremely interested in joining Guiseley. I had an offer accepted, but the player wanted a ridiculous £3.1k p/w to sign. Maybe it was the upheaval of moving from Cornwall to Leeds? Nope, as it was exactly the same when I tried to sign him for Plymouth. A few other players who I have tried to sign have also asked for excessive pay increase to join. I can understand if players are dropping down leagues, or moving from similar sized clubs, but they are always at non league sides when I approach them.

3. This is the biggest complaint I have, and one which spoils a long term save for me...the lack of movement between leagues. Almost invariably, teams promoted to a new league will go straight back down the next, and likewise relegated teams always challenge for promotion. In real life this does happen to some extent, but it isn't uncommon for teams to win consecutive promotions or suffer double relegations...this is yet to happen to any side 11 seasons into my current save. The gap between L2 and Conference is also too great in the game; almost inevitably, one or both sides who get promoted into L2 will go back down the next season. This has never happened in real life so why does the game make it happen so frequently?

Issues that have been in FMH since 2010.

About transfers... I just found myself a little "gem" of a player. Great attributes, his contract status page said he was "not needed" at his current club, and nobody else seemed to be interested. I placed a bid, but then all of a sudden two other clubs made bids too. What's that all about? I never even got to offer him a contract. My bid was lower than the two other clubs and was rejected (I couldn't change it straight away). I then placed a new bid, but instantly received a news item saying that the player had chosen another club.

I feel somewhat cheated..

Did you make an enquiry about the player? I've found that when I try to bid for a player, and ask the club what they'd accept, other clubs take notice and make bids of their own.

Did you make an enquiry about the player? I've found that when I try to bid for a player, and ask the club what they'd accept, other clubs take notice and make bids of their own.

No, I did not make an enquiry. Just placed a bid. I've noticed the enquiry-thing you mention too , so for that specific reason I try to avoid using it.

I was playing a normal game of football manager 15 3-4 years in with Braintree and I was just strolling thru the English leagues and I came across the premier league and looked at its records and it said, largest win Newcastle 11-1 sunderland and I was like, no. This can't be normal but is it?

Cheers, Leon

Hello, my saved game won't load. Just says 'unable to load saves data' - this happened to the first one after game crashing but the otherones loaded fine. Then the other one died.

Can't load my game now?

I'm on iPhone6, 32.2gb of memory left, playing manager handheld on iOS 8.1 - any ideas? Tried turning on and off already

• SI Staff
Hello, my saved game won't load. Just says 'unable to load saves data' - this happened to the first one after game crashing but the otherones loaded fine. Then the other one died.

Can't load my game now?

I'm on iPhone6, 32.2gb of memory left, playing manager handheld on iOS 8.1 - any ideas? Tried turning on and off already

Hi,

I’ve been asked to direct you to help@sega.co.uk about this to help keep track of affected users better, please include the device you play with and whether or not you have backup autosaves that still load.

I would like a few more tactics for indivual players. Such as passing/shooting/tacking. More like the PC one where you can tell a defensive midfielder to pass short.

It would be cool if you had a spinning paper with headlines on regarding big top league stories.

Your playing style affects your career potential. So if you adopt long ball you won't be head hunted by bigger clubs like Barc or Real but instead the stoke city's (sorry Stoke fans)

Lastly if a well respected pundit gives criticism the way you respond has an effect. So if I respond to Carragher in a disrespectful way it counts against me getting the Liverpool job.

Firstly I love the game and play it far more than I should do to be honest, but I was wondering why I cannot play as more than one team at the same time. In the main of game I often have multiple managers playing clubs in different leagues. Why is this not possible in the handheld version?

• SI Staff
Firstly I love the game and play it far more than I should do to be honest, but I was wondering why I cannot play as more than one team at the same time. In the main of game I often have multiple managers playing clubs in different leagues. Why is this not possible in the handheld version?

Unfortunately this would be too demanding memory wise for handheld devices to cope with.

Archived