FM15: Leeds United - Forza Leeds! The Managerial Merry-Go-Round

js150

Gotta love that Adryan's and Monty's loans end the day before the transfer embargo does. Flamengo won't budge from £16m now. Missed out on Del Fabro too since he signed a new contract with Cagliari.

Who's good to bring in second season? Got about £2m to spend

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So there's no way to sign Adryan on a permantly deal?

Well, there goes my Leeds save :/

I don't think so unfortuately, I had to massively change my tactics too for my second season since I couldn't find a replacement. Not going too badly though so far, 4th place in mid February.

Hi,

With 15.3 patch how the finances advance after 1st?

Thinking on start a game with Leeds, but the start budge it's a #$#%&.

Any suggestion of transfer for first season? Or just try to buy some loans?

See post 368 for what I did, with Laurito highly recommended. I also came across the following players who are worth a look at:

Marco Motta, DR (Premiership quality), free.

Deniz Naki, AMC, free.

Yeni N'Gbakoto, AMR/AML usually transfer listed at £180k.

Hi, I am new to this thread but I wanted to share my first season and ask a couple of questions about the coming season.

Having been a Leeds fan all my life I always play as Leeds on FM. Really struggled with this year's game at first but now I have finally found a formation and tactic that works. I am currently 2nd in the league with 4 games to go and promotion is looking more and more likely.

Throughout the season I have played with

Silvestre (GK)

Berardi (FB - S)

Bamba (CB - D)

Del Fabro (CB - D)

Grimaldo (FB - A) He is a young player in on loan (Often played Cooper/Taylor at LB too)

Austin (DM - S)

Cook (RPM - S)

Byram (WM - A)

Mowatt (W - S)

Adryan (AM - A)

Montenegro/Sharp (AF - A)

I didn't make any signings myself this season. I may have done if it wasn't for the transfer embargo but we have done well without the need for new players.

So now I really need to think about next season and who I am going to sign, especially if I am promoted. I would like to sign Adryan, Bamba, Del Fabro, Grimaldo, Montenegro and possibly N'Goyi (if I can't find better than him) all permanently rather than the loan players they are now. However I am reading here that Adryan and Del Fabro become very difficult if not impossible to sign.

So I was wondering if any body has any good recommendations for who I should sign. I'm guessing that regardless of promotion the board won't give me too much money to spend, so they will need to be affordable.

I am open to any kind of transfer be it purchase, loan or free agent.

Looking at the squad and who I want to keep/sell I think I will be in need of a:

GK

CB

LM

ACM

ST

Can you still make offers for players during a transfer embargo, with the deal that the player joins when the embargo ends?

And can you still sell players during an embargo?

Nope, you can't do anything until the embargo is lifted. You can't even see players on the scouting page

Hi, I am new to this thread but I wanted to share my first season and ask a couple of questions about the coming season.

Having been a Leeds fan all my life I always play as Leeds on FM. Really struggled with this year's game at first but now I have finally found a formation and tactic that works. I am currently 2nd in the league with 4 games to go and promotion is looking more and more likely.

Throughout the season I have played with

Silvestre (GK)

Berardi (FB - S)

Bamba (CB - D)

Del Fabro (CB - D)

Grimaldo (FB - A) He is a young player in on loan (Often played Cooper/Taylor at LB too)

Austin (DM - S)

Cook (RPM - S)

Byram (WM - A)

Mowatt (W - S)

Adryan (AM - A)

Montenegro/Sharp (AF - A)

I didn't make any signings myself this season. I may have done if it wasn't for the transfer embargo but we have done well without the need for new players.

So now I really need to think about next season and who I am going to sign, especially if I am promoted. I would like to sign Adryan, Bamba, Del Fabro, Grimaldo, Montenegro and possibly N'Goyi (if I can't find better than him) all permanently rather than the loan players they are now. However I am reading here that Adryan and Del Fabro become very difficult if not impossible to sign.

So I was wondering if any body has any good recommendations for who I should sign. I'm guessing that regardless of promotion the board won't give me too much money to spend, so they will need to be affordable.

I am open to any kind of transfer be it purchase, loan or free agent.

Looking at the squad and who I want to keep/sell I think I will be in need of a:

GK

CB

LM

ACM

ST

Have a look at:

GK Fernando Pacheco (Castilla), Nicola Leali (Juventus), both usually run their contracts down.

CB Fabian Noguera (Banfield), Carlos Ascues (Melgar), Derik (Castilla) runs his contract down.

LM Edison Flores (Universitario), Gael Kakuta (Chelsea) runs his contract down. Adria Carmona (Espanyol) usually transfer listed.

ACM Bernardo Silva (Monaco) always transfer listed at £3M.

ST John Guidetti (Manchester City), always runs his contract down. Borja Baston (Zaragoza) does too.

Ascues & Flores have minimum fees for foreign clubs and get w/ps.

Edit. I'm just into July 2015 in my save and I can now see that:

Winston Reid, DC runs his contract down.

Eduardo Vargas, AML/R/ST does too and should get a w/p as a regular Chilean international.

I ended up signing the following:

Montenegro (700k)

Sol Bamba (1m)

Del Fabro (750k)

Stefano Sturaro (1.4m)

Adryan (loan)

Christian Atsu (loan)

Sebastian Coates (3m)

Andre Wisdom (loan)

Karl Darlow (3.5m)

David Lafata (575k)

Federico Bernardeschi (loan)

Grimaldo (loan)

I was pleased to keep the majority of loan players I had last season. Especially Montenegro (who scored 20 goals in the championship for me) and Del Fabro (who had a fantastic season for me in the championship) both are young and have time to improve. Sol Bamba gives me experience (the average age of my squad is 24).

Seb Coates, Karl Darlow, Sturaro are all real quality and still young.

Despite Lafata's age (33) he has fantastic stats for a striker (17 finishing, 18 composure, 18 off the ball. With pretty sound stats across the board elsewhere). He should be a great tutor to Montenegro and hopefully will score a few important goals to keep me in the prem. I will mostly use him as a sub, bring him on when I need a goal.

Overall I am pretty pleased with the signings, there are few names mentioned in Nicko Blaggo's comment that I wish I had , had when I was making my signings (I tried to sign Kakuta, he opted to go to Stoke). Reid would have been a fantastic signing.

I want to start a Leeds save where i concentrate on bringing through our current crop of youngsters, the likes of charlie taylor, kalvin phillips, chris dawson, lewis coyle, lewis walters, lewis cook, alex mowatt etc. The team will be built around these players.

With the way the game works , most of these players will be on random CA's and PA's tgus not reflecting their real life potential.

Is their a download which updates these players to their real life potential available?

If not, i can change them manually, so question is, what CA's and PA's would be realistic of the above players, should i change any of their stats, ppm's etc to reflect real life?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

I want to start a Leeds save where i concentrate on bringing through our current crop of youngsters, the likes of charlie taylor, kalvin phillips, chris dawson, lewis coyle, lewis walters, lewis cook, alex mowatt etc. The team will be built around these players.

With the way the game works , most of these players will be on random CA's and PA's tgus not reflecting their real life potential.

Is their a download which updates these players to their real life potential available?

If not, i can change them manually, so question is, what CA's and PA's would be realistic of the above players, should i change any of their stats, ppm's etc to reflect real life?

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Nice idea mate, but for me it's totally subjective at this stage for a lot of them, that said I do think our academy is underrated in the game.

You could easily argue that Cook, Mowatt, Byram, Taylor should all be -9, but then again if you drop on a save where they are all 160+PA, that's maybe a stretch. Equally if the are all low 130PA then that's also harsh.

I would go with Cook, Mowatt, Taylor & Byram at -9, Phillips, Coyle, Dawson & Walters at -8. It's then pot luck what you get, but I don't think anyone has seen enough of the last 4 to honestly say they are any better than that. U21 & Reserve football is a long, long, long way off first team professional football.

So I started a new game when FMC came out for the Tablet. Much better for me as have my iPad Mini with me a lot of the time.

I'm currently in January transfer window of the 2nd season, 1st season back in the Premership.

The transfer dealings so far have been:

14/15 Season In's

Mason Holgate - £1.1m

14/15 Season Out's

Gaetano Berardi - £700k

Tommaso Bianchi - £325k

Soleymane Doukara - £100k

15/16 Season In's

Dario Del Fabro - £750k

Zach Clough - £6.25m

Tyrone Mings - £6m

Adam Campbell - £350k

Ben Amos - £950k

Vaclav Pilar - Free

Alex McCarthy - £300k

Matthew Targett - £5m

15/16 Season Out's

Liam Cooper - £5.75m

Marco Silvestri - £2m

Don't know why Burnley were willing to pay 5.75m for Cooper but fine by me!

Still playing my 3-5-2 / 5-3-2 tactic with wing backs. I've converted Mings to a CB where he's perfect for and Pilar to ACM to replace Adyran who couldn't be signed due to the transfer ban. Pilar on a free is turning out to be a great bit of business!

Would recommend Zach Clough to everyone, he's got great stats in my save.

So I started a new game when FMC came out for the Tablet. Much better for me as have my iPad Mini with me a lot of the time.

I'm currently in January transfer window of the 2nd season, 1st season back in the Premership.

The transfer dealings so far have been:

14/15 Season In's

Mason Holgate - £1.1m

14/15 Season Out's

Gaetano Berardi - £700k

Tommaso Bianchi - £325k

Soleymane Doukara - £100k

15/16 Season In's

Dario Del Fabro - £750k

Zach Clough - £6.25m

Tyrone Mings - £6m

Adam Campbell - £350k

Ben Amos - £950k

Vaclav Pilar - Free

Alex McCarthy - £300k

Matthew Targett - £5m

15/16 Season Out's

Liam Cooper - £5.75m

Marco Silvestri - £2m

Don't know why Burnley were willing to pay 5.75m for Cooper but fine by me!

Still playing my 3-5-2 / 5-3-2 tactic with wing backs. I've converted Mings to a CB where he's perfect for and Pilar to ACM to replace Adyran who couldn't be signed due to the transfer ban. Pilar on a free is turning out to be a great bit of business!

Would recommend Zach Clough to everyone, he's got great stats in my save.

could you upload the save for me mate? want to start with leeds in the prem

could you upload the save for me mate? want to start with leeds in the prem

I'm playing it on a tablet so can't transfer the save and I if I could it won't work with the PC version anyway.

Finally got to the end of the championship season and just beat Bournemouth in the play off final 2-0. nail biting i must say. Cook & Mowatt & Byram all progressing nicely just hope i can keep big clubs off them. Looking to get the club as stable as ever and looking for a good balance. im looking on following Southampton's promotion by becoming a stable club in the Premier League and then push towards Europe.

hows everyone else getting on?

i will post up a review once i get to july

Currently starting my 4th season with Leeds. Won the Championship in the first season, and then ended at 11th in my first season back in PL.

Last season, we ended at 9th place, and lost the FA Cup final in overtime to Man City. That means we'll be playing Euro Cup this season.

I'm focusing on english players, and we're now down to only two non-english - Jovic and Del Fabro. Just sold Adryan and a couple of others. All the english players are, as always, expensive as ****, but I'll find it more challenging.

The squad:

d1901a94e9658fdc7cfc08ba4d3b6064.png

I'm only needing a new backup GK, then it's done. But there hard to come by.

Been playing 3-5-2 for the first three seasons, but this season we're trying 4-2-3-1.

Right so here we go. Just entering the beginning of my 2nd season of which i am in the Premier League.

Championship - 5th (Beat Bournemouth 2-0 in play off final )

Transfers in:

Hector Bellerin £2.5m

Carl Jenkinson £1.5m

Ben Marshall £1.9m

Erik Sviatchenko £2.5m

Pieter Gerkens £1.6m

Yoann Gouffran (loan)

Luke Garbutt £800k

Luis Hernandez £1.1m

Fernando Pacheco (free)

Recio £3.6m

Eldin Hadzic £3.1m

Jordan Ibe (loan) £2m buy out clause

Transfers Out:

Steve Morison (released)

Rudy Austin (released)

Aiden White (released)

Matt Mills (250k)

Scott Wootton (200k)

Michael Tonge (released)

Hoping to stay clear of relegation. Hoping to keep my young stars Byram, Mowatt, Cook etc.

Brought in players who i think can progress as players. Im changing my tactic from the 4-2-3-1 to a 3-5-2 formation.

So i have just passed the half way stage of the season and im shell shocked how the squad have progressed and played. One thing i have always wanted to do since fm13 was to get leeds back into the premiership and back into Europe and the way the season is going at the minute i can only hope i play as well as i did the first half of the season.

English%20Premier%20League_%20Overview%20Stages_zpsecqqycii.png

As you can see im only 6 points off 4th place. I wasnt even expecting to get in the top 10 but after that first half of the season ill be dissapointed if i dont finish in the top 8.

Arsenal%20v%20Leeds%20United_%20Pitch%20Split_zpsraz0dcyi.png

Manchester%20City%20v%20Leeds%20United_%20Pitch%20Split_zpsgp2kmopw.png

these are just 2 games ive picked out how well my tactic is working. Demolished City away only giving them 6 shots the whole game while i created 17 shots.

TACTIC:

Tactics_%20Overview%20Overview_zpspz7azgww.png

Tactics_%20Overview%20Overview-2_zpscc0uvmxa.png

I was using the apex tactic but made some slight changes to it. it allows my full backs (Byram & Garbutt) to get up the field as much as poss. Most games i dominate possesion and ive also using Pacheco as a sweeper keeper.

Luke Garbutt has a rating of 8.16 what a signing he has been and has already been touted the next ashley cole. Lewis Cook is touted the next Nobby Stiles. 1 aim i wanted to do is bring through my youth. They are all progressing nicely.

Hi,

Was trying to do a save with Leeds, but I was in January and in 10th place 8 points bellow the 6th place. I didn't see any hope of being in 6th (we were playing terrible...)

So I decided to start a new one, one more try.

My first act:

- Sell Austin (have Lewis and the NGo...)

- Try to buy Adryan, this was very dificult in the first try... (i didn't make it)

Will use a 4-1-4-1 or a 4-5-1 shorter passing counter.

Any suggestion? Buy/do?

It's easy to be promote in the first season?

i advise you keep austin as he can be a good back up to Cook, Mowatt etc. personally id play Cook as a Advanced Playmaker and Mowatt as a Roaming playmaker. Play adryan as a Trq behind Sharp as a Poacher. You could play 4-1-4-1. Use Byram as a complete wing back. Id bring someone in for left back. Use a Deep lying playmaker in front of the defence. Look as the tactic thread and use the 'Apex Predator V2 - Tuned for 15.3' tactic.

Set players as Individual training on the role you play them in. I think personally the best formation for Leeds in the first season is a 3-5-2 formation depending on you bring in a good left wing back. Use Antenucci & Sharp uptop, Cook & Mowatt in the middle with Adryan behind the strikers.

As for getting promoted it could all come down to injuries and the players you bring in. Try getting Ibe on loan (liverpool)

let me know if you need anymore advise

Apex predator is a 4-4-2, and yes, I belive to that the best tactic for Leeds is the 3-5-2 with attacking wing backs and a T(A) behind the Strikers.

But I never accomplished a good 3-5-2, never now how to play with the Defence and with some IT.

First I will try a 3-5-2 with some TI like yours (it's how I normally play), with attacking wing backs.

Final League Table Of 15/16 Premier League

Final%20Table%20Qualifying%20for%20Europa_zpslrz7036y.png

Boom! For the first time for the last 4 years of Football Manager i have managed to get My Club back into playing European Football. Told the players at the beginning of the season id expect to beat the drop but i didnt even think i would get into the top half yet alone finishing in 5th place!. Great season from the boys. Was shocked at Arsenal only finishing 9th. As you can see i was way off the top 4 but still im not complaining!.Liverpool was scoring goals for Fun & won the League. Stoke, West Brom & Ipswich all won promotion to the EPL. Absoloutly buzzing to see Leeds back playing across waters and who knows we maybe can do it again or even dream of getting in the champions league!

Inbox_%20%20Inbox_zps3ocngshm.png

I did that well Struggling Arsenal offered me a job. Great Club but noway am i leaving anytime soon. DECLINE.

Inbox_%20%20Inbox-2_zpsw8h1o3sb.png

Well things get better for the club. Debt all cleared. Thats a First! I wont to make this club stable for the first time in 15 plus years.

Kris%20Wright_%20Overview%20Profile_zpscfg8nc7r.png

Brought this regan in from Middlesbrough. Looks a great talent. With the clubs top of the class youth facilities theres no reason this man cant become a star and i will be looking after him all the way.

Key Players

Fernando%20Pacheco_%20Overview%20Profile_zpspvtyua8u.png

Brought in this lad from Real Madrid on a free transfer. What a bargain i got. Hes been my number 1 all season and has not let me down, Still only 24 and he progressing and will get the Number 1 shirt next season.

Erik%20Sviatchenko_%20Overview%20Profile_zpstc00buxr.png

Here is the CAPTAIN! brought him in at the beginning of the season for £2.5m and hes been a rock. Played nearly every game and is my Heart in the Defence. Just hoping i can keep away the big clubs.

Luke%20Garbutt_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsek6kwazj.png

This club knows how to bring in free players and progress them to the max. This lad has shocked me. Put him straight in at Left back and he for me has been my player of the season. Him & Byram absoloutly bomb down those wings and create goals. ALSO got a call up for the European Championships by the England boss! Labelled the next Ashley Cole.

Jordon%20Ibe_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsdrbn70lb.png

This lad has been with me since day 1. Brought him in on loan with me getting a £2m buyout if i wanted to buy him. Classed in the 'Wonderkid' section i have just signed him perm for £2m what a steel and Liverpool have missed out and gone wrong in letting me have the buy out Clause. Playing him as a right winger hes got stupid pace and turns defenders inside out. Dont think it will be long before he gets a England call up

Lewis%20Cook_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsoh2k8fdu.png

From the Leeds academy, hes been in the starting line up since i took over the job start of the championship season. Playing him as a Advanced play maker the youngster (labelled the next Nobby Stiles) can become a Home Grown Hero at the club. Future Captain.

Donis%20Avdijaj_%20Overview%20Profile_zpsboemhkiu.png

The young German who i got on a 2 year loan deal has finally found his stride this season. Struggling in the championship i kept faith in him and hes got 15 league goals this season. Hes great potential and hoping i can keep him. Wouldnt suprise me if Schalke wanted him back so might have to look up for another striker.

So there we go.... What A season. I cant wait to get working towards the New season lets hope i get a nice group draw in the Europa League. Ill update my ins and out near the end of pre season and how pre season went.

Thankyou

My first try with a 3-5-2

cd(x) cd© cd(x)

cwb(a) wb(a)

cm(d) rpm(s)

t(a)

dlf(s) af(a)

Counter and flexible (respective the role rules)

ti:

Short pass

Pass into space

Exploit middle

Much higher defense

Get stuck in

Prevent gk distribution

Higher tempo

Questions:

Activate play narrow and Close down more?

rpm or bbm?

dlf or f9?

Leeds start with a low budget and I'm not hopping to buy anyone. I would like to buy Adryan in the end of the season.

A BWM will go away from the middle and with a RPM there is no one to sit there... I would change it to a DLP (d) and them replace the RPM to a BBM. What you think?

Using a F9&Poacher i wil have to change to a rigid or very rigid structure, but I can try. Why this change?

Thanks for all the advice.

I'm using a 3-4-1-2 and it worked in the pre season. In the official games i have:

2-2 Millwall (Away)

3-0 Notts Co (Home) - Cup

1-2 Middlesbrough (Home)

5-1 Brigton (Home)

1-2 Watfort (Away)

2-0 Sheff Wed (Home) - Cup

The tactics is almost fluid.

I didn't buy anyone, don't have much money and wanted to keep to try to buy Adryan.

Garbutt is already in my shortlist, but in the first season is to expensive by Loan or Transfer. Luis Hernandez is from what club and position?

Thanks for all the advice.

I'm using a 3-4-1-2 and it worked in the pre season. In the official games i have:

2-2 Millwall (Away)

3-0 Notts Co (Home) - Cup

1-2 Middlesbrough (Home)

5-1 Brigton (Home)

1-2 Watfort (Away)

2-0 Sheff Wed (Home) - Cup

The tactics is almost fluid.

I didn't buy anyone, don't have much money and wanted to keep to try to buy Adryan.

Garbutt is already in my shortlist, but in the first season is to expensive by Loan or Transfer. Luis Hernandez is from what club and position?

You will be able to buy Adryan if you complete the deal before the January 2015 window opens, so you will need to raise £ to complete the deal, otherwise you'll be into the transfer ban. If you can't raise the money, suggest you look at Humam Tariq who'll do an AMC role very nicely. He'll fail the initial work permit but always seems to get it when you reapply 120 days (think it is 120?) later.

Had a great third season with Leeds. Ended up finishing 3rd in Premier League, and winning the FA Cup. Made it to the quarter finals in Euro Cup.

Sold out a lot of players this season, including Jovic & Bamford (both not english) and Byram & Mowatt 'cause of large offers and them wanting out.

2a08e90b56a4fd6276b13adce64fc105.png

Now we're finally ALL english:

4fbf38911523b0070ca8145754545d71.png

Finally got round to buying FM15 and started a new game with the mighty Leeds !

1st season played mainly the current team that were already there and managed to get promotion by winning the playoff's after finishing 4th.

2nd season and I've just beaten Everton 4-3 away in my 1st game in the Premier League. Had a nice summers of transfer in's and outs !

Gradel on a free and Tielemans for 10 million

Finally got round to buying FM15 and started a new game with the mighty Leeds !

1st season played mainly the current team that were already there and managed to get promotion by winning the playoff's after finishing 4th.

2nd season and I've just beaten Everton 4-3 away in my 1st game in the Premier League. Had a nice summers of transfer in's and outs !

Gradel on a free and Tielemans for 10 million

Trying to post a picture of the transfer but won't allow me to upload for some reason

5th season done, and we won Premier League!

ddfce1227738dc06242bee28bb19e257.png

Lost in the quarter finals in CL against Real Madrid, and then lost both FA Cup & Capital One Cup finals, against Chelsea and Newcastle. Dominated both matches, but that wasn't enough. :(

The Team:

9e4039627d289fdc431611697ec8fdd4.png

We need a better keeper, but the only keepers better than Butland is Forster and Hart, and they are pretty expensive...

Our balance is £163M - we sold Ince for £61M to city...

Maybe we'll buy this young lad, we had him on loan since january, and we got a future fee clause at £39M.

d65822ca957908c7527365cd7082f108.png

• 2 months later...

Not played the game in a long time since it originally came out, but im hooked once again as always happens.

Nicko Blaggo post #368 some absolute genius players you've found their signed the majority of them myself great tips!

Also sign another 32 year old Ecuadorian CB Gaggua (i believe it is but will update once im back on the game and at home) paid 200k all in installments for him but should be good for another 2 years and perfect to tutor the younger cb's. Scouts rate him 4 star for the squad and of decent premiership quality.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How are you getting on gugner?

I have just started a new Leeds save having really not enjoyed this year's FM, don't know why just couldn't get into it at all but after a tough start I am really enjoying it now.

My signings in the first window:

Becchio - Loan (been a good squad player, chipped in with a fair few goals so far)

Luca Ceccarelli - 200k (to provide some much needed width, again a decent squad player for first season)

Pawel Wszolek - 350k (left sided young winger who is capped by Poland, first choice LM)

Players sold:

NONE - nearly gave up the game because I couldn't shift anyone at all, how are people selling the likes of Morrison and such?

Formation took a number of games to settle on one:

GK - Silvestri

FB - Berardi

FB - Taylor (started poorly but has since become solid)

CD - Bamba

CD - Bellusci (was worried about yellow cards but has been fantastic)

WM - Byram

WM - Wszolek

BBM - Mowatt

DLP - Cook

DLF - Antenucci

AF - Sharp

20 December sitting top with a huge gap opened up, Sharp has 16 goals so far. Antenucci was injured for first 3 months so has 5 goals in 6. Everything is looking good, after reading on here about being unable to sign Adryan permanently I decided to not build my team around him and concentrate on Mowatt and Cook who completely control the midfield.

How does the transfer ban affect you if you are promoted? Any decent signings in Jan first year I could look out for?

• 2 weeks later...

Finished my fourth season with Leeds.

First season : 2th and promotion

Second : 9th in EPL

third : 3th

fourth : Lost League cup final against Spurs with penalties. FA cup sixt round, Champions league first knockout round against juventus in extra time out.. and WON ! the premier league with +10 points . Was really a perfect season in the Premier league.

We have +- 150m euro's on the balance now.

My first team looked like :

GK : Ziegler

DL : De La Bella

DC : Sörensen

DC : Munoz

DR : Byram

DMC : Samper (three years on loan, nog signed hem on 'bosman'

MCL : Cook (vice captain and +- 10 caps for England already !)

MCR: Wilshire(bought him last season after he had troubles @ arsenal.

SCL : Dybala (amazing player)

SC : Quashner (after two superb season from Sharp (topscorer EPL in third season ) , i bought him .

SCR : Guidetti

Bench : Still using Mowatt, Bianchi, Adryan .

After this fourth season i think my Leeds era is over.. nothing more to achieve and will try to find another team in the fifht season ..

it was great !

Archived