FM15: Leeds United - Forza Leeds! The Managerial Merry-Go-Round

js150

Tielemans is just unreal. So far in competitive games, 3 games, 3 assists, 3 MOM

So far in my team, he's starting his 2nd season and i can't get the best of him, injury prone, not that spectacular in the long run and outplayed by Paredes, i'm using him as Advanced playmaker (Attack)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far in my team, he's starting his 2nd season and i can't get the best of him, injury prone, not that spectacular in the long run and outplayed by Paredes, i'm using him as Advanced playmaker (Attack)

Out of interest, what's his stamina and natural fitness. I think with him being a - potential player they are random. I have stumbled across a good version of him, where at 19 he has Stamina of 12 and Natural fitness of 17.

Out of interest, what's his stamina and natural fitness. I think with him being a - potential player they are random. I have stumbled across a good version of him, where at 19 he has Stamina of 12 and Natural fitness of 17.

12 Stamina and 9 Natural fitness :(

Update SEASON 3

So we ended up our 2nd season in the top flight by grabbing a wonderful 4th spot, Chelsea was unstoppable this year and Arsenal had a wonderful sesaon aswell ;)

Season3_zpsc19708d7.jpg

Knocked out from both cups quickly, i could focus on the league

I managed to get good results against top team such as a thrilling win away at City 3-2

Best performers so far this year

Belotti 18 goals in the league (3rd best scorer)

Vadalà 17

Ponce 16

Paredes 11

At the back the paring Balanta /Sviatchenko was pretty solid

A little bit concern about my full backs, so for the upcoming season i focused on that area

SEASON 4

Transfers in

Transfers4_zpsdd669c65.jpg

The lad from Atlas is a allrounder regen midfielder, has potential to be a world class midfielder, he's alreday playing 18y/o

As said above, my fullbacks were disapointing

So i cash in for Stones rotting in Man U u20 team, which is pretty solid

And Insua which is a bargain for that quality

Jovic alreday showed me promises

The last one from Verona is my 3rd keeper, i started the season with Khune and Leali injured and could'nt buy anybody else so i did my best

I renewed the loan of Kranevitter from PSG before the end of season to add some depth and quality to my midfield

For my Outs, Badu never adapts well

Gibson was too old

And Bellusci couldn't make it to the first team anymore as i brought in in January a mexican regen Cb which is a monster (costed me 10M though)

But now let's have a look for the new season

So big things are coming up, we now have the possibility to play Champions League, but there's still a step to enter the group stage : Zenith

Not a problem trashed them 7-2 on aggregate:)

We've been lucky with the group stage as we got :

-Atletico

-Galatasaray

-Fc Kobenhavn

The campaign starts very well as we trashed away Galatasaray 4-0 !

And confirm a win at home against Kobenhavn 3-1

Interesting thing, Atletico lost their first game against the danish, so after 2 games i'm sitting top of the group, we should get through the group stage which is a massive satisfaction

My pairing up front Ponce/Belotti is bangin for fun, only in October Ponced had 12 and Belotti 9, the sad thing, i just lost Ponce for 3 months, Jovic should make as he scored 5 goals already all from the bench

We go through the first game of COC after beating Bournemouth 4-1

And we're 4th in league after 7 games, 2 points from the top

Hope we'll do a better season than last year

Will let you know

Cheers

New hotfix = new start on a Leeds save for me I think...

A few tweaks have been made pre game such as confidence in the chairman lowered drastically..

Walters, Cook and co have better potentials as well.

Was in 2 minds, but that has made my mind up.

New save about to begin...

New hotfix = new start on a Leeds save for me I think...

A few tweaks have been made pre game such as confidence in the chairman lowered drastically..

Walters, Cook and co have better potentials as well.

Though décision to start again erf

Cook has been playing in Neves' role mostly, but they all rotate around (i.e the swap position instruction) ... all my midfielders are pretty great all round so it works well..

I've played 4 games of pre season ... Rayos has got 2 MotM's and over 7.5 rating in each.. just running the show tbh.

Loving the new ME too.. very solid

Quick update.

Halfway through season 3 (second in Prem) and in all honesty it's a season on the edge!

Qualified from a tough group in the Euro League, with Monaco, Villareal & BMG. In the SF of the Carling Cup, 4th Round of FA Cup and sitting 4th in the league.

Been in a patchy run of form having started like a house on fire and was top for a couple of weeks. Chelsea handed me a seeing to just 2 days after a battle in Germany with half a squad.

Barcelona are bidding for Balanta, and his agent won't discuss a new deal, so will have to watch this space, in my heart of hearts I'm resigned to losing him, as he's concerned that I've not let him talk to Barca.

Adryan, Salah, Mowatt, Vallejo & Bellusci have been awesome, and Patrick Roberts is different class altogether, he is going to be insane in a year or 2.

Ajer, Adryan & Cook seem to have found their level, all have dropped potential to 3-3.5 stars. Not that that's bad, but they will be rotation more than anything else I think.

McManaman is on his way out for £4m, and I have got Deulofeu on loan (his contract is up at Barca end of season and he's leaving on a free, hopefully I can persuade him to stay).

Oh, and of course, the man himself... :)

2i20fa9.png

He's brilliant. Played loads, I should have rested him more, but he just ploughs through. Incredible, and only 19.

Also, I should mention Byram made his full England debut, and continues to be wanted by Arsenal, Liverpool & Chelsea.

Loving this ME .., can actually see what needs to be changed during matches to affect a game.

Was playing Crystal Palace in the capital cup and could see after 10 minutes or so that bolasie and co were ruining us down their left wing so something had to change on my right...

Changed to this (moved Sharp over and changed a few instructions) to give Rayos more space and to drag the defence around a bit..

ce35af757927839756ed74d1ff106d45.png

and voila...

a7472c3fcf465185c93c7e1b242eb331.png

[video=youtube_share;WK5Ms7uqwMk]

Nice to see goals like this in the new ME ... didn't see much cutting in and curling it in accurately in previous versions of the ME

I've seen some of the best goals ever this year. Wonderful, passing moves, ball worked into space and the ball passed into the net. Great to watch. :)

So end of season 3...

The season that was on the edge for a while finished spectacularly well. Managed to get Tielemans to sign a new deal, and retained the Carling Cup in the process.

Even better news in the league, where it went down to the last day with me needing 3pts to hold Everton, Liverpool & Spurs off in 4th. Tielemans and Adryan scored the decisive goals to secure Champions League football.

And then this in the Euro League final...

344uo39.png

:)

Most of the players did well all year, with the 2 standout performers from an avg rating perspective being Tielemans & Bellusci.

Tielemans also won the Golden Boy and Players, Player of the Year awards. Roberts is coming on nicely and returned 23 goals and 14 assists in 49 games.

Star ratings on Cook & Mowatt have dropped drastically now, they'll both still play but they've reached a ceiling.

2 bits of quality added for next season in Timo Horn (£10m) & Abdelhak Nouri (£13.5m). I have £30m left in the kitty but need a lot of players, a few will leave on frees (Forsell, Taylor, Sloth). I'm also losing my loan players, with Chelsea wanting daft money for Salah, and Deulofeu wanting 100k per week.

I need players for DC, DL, AML.

Any tips on high class players I might have forgotten about? Cheers

Transfers done for our first season in the Champions League.

io0mu0.png

Benfica came in with £14m for Bellusci so I took a risk and offered him out for £20m and Napoli came in. Sad to lose him really, but there's no way I could turn down that sort of money when Wisdom was on the transfer list.

I didn't know anything about Quintero, he popped up on the transfer list for £6m, couldn't believe the stats. Am retraining him for my AML slot.

f4dwmf.png

Nicko, finally got Romero in to shore up the midfield a bit. He's walked straight into the team and been brilliant.

wow im in my 4th season with leeds and highest has been 9th and u win the europea league haha. some poeple

Cheers (I think). It's more the players than anything else mate, Tielemans & Balanta make a huge, huge difference. I've got / had some very good players.

Transfers done for our first season in the Champions League.

io0mu0.png

Benfica came in with £14m for Bellusci so I took a risk and offered him out for £20m and Napoli came in. Sad to lose him really, but there's no way I could turn down that sort of money when Wisdom was on the transfer list.

I didn't know anything about Quintero, he popped up on the transfer list for £6m, couldn't believe the stats. Am retraining him for my AML slot.

f4dwmf.png

Nicko, finally got Romero in to shore up the midfield a bit. He's walked straight into the team and been brilliant.

Wow, Macca! Great purchase in Quintero, have you looked at his PA? You've stolen him at that price.

Romero, especially for the price you can get him at, is top drawer. Two brilliant signings.

I have to report that I've restarted on the new patch. I signed Gustavo Henrique for a decent sum, only to find he was joining on 1.1.1900, rather than 1.1.2016! So annoying and found I didn't have the enthusiasm to continue the save.

Wow, Macca! Great purchase in Quintero, have you looked at his PA? You've stolen him at that price.

Romero, especially for the price you can get him at, is top drawer. Two brilliant signings.

I have to report that I've restarted on the new patch. I signed Gustavo Henrique for a decent sum, only to find he was joining on 1.1.1900, rather than 1.1.2016! So annoying and found I didn't have the enthusiasm to continue the save.

No, not seen his PA. I assumed it must be decent simply on his attributes. I was surprised Porto had him listed, had a look at the squad and it's not like they are overloaded with class players.

Romero is quality, I have him playing as a DLP(d) and he's awesome. Cook covers for him now.

Get back into a save mate, I agree with Welshace, I'm enjoying this save more than I have for a while, some of the play in the ME is great once you get going.

As I love nothing more than to see youngsters coming through the Academy into the 1st team I have pumped a lot of money over the 4-5 seasons I've played into the Academy. Seems I'm finally seeing that pay off. Just had this years intake of youth (March in 18/19 season) and these 3 were the pick of the bunch:

PaulLane-GK_zpsf9a2304c.jpg

KieronCooper-CB_zps06654b1b.jpg

GaryHolmes-ST_zps1524c93a.jpg

The young keeper looks like he could be a very good prospect!

Well, what a finish to our second Premier League season.

Was beaten by "them" in the Semi Finals of the FA Cup, but had a blistering run in the Champs League which saw me knock out Barcelona in the QF then this happened in the first leg of the Semis...

23j4rqh.png

Just absolute perfection. Sadly though was beaten by Arsenal 3-1 in the Final, but a phenomenal run.

On a much better note, following a final day of nerve shredding drama we won the Prem! Going into to the last day I was a point clear of Liverpool and man u. They both had home games against Sunderland & Southampton respectively. Expecting them both to win I had to pull one out of the bag away at Arsenal.

I was 2-0 up with 20 mins to go then collapsed to 2-2. I looked at the latest results to see that they were both losing (and Balotelli had missed a pen). Stayed like that and I was champions.

In terms of players, the usual suspects continue to perform (Adryan, Tielemans, Balanta). Special mention though has to go to this fella.

o8dnjc.png

He broke all the assist records (including the one that Tielemans had broken the season before) and scored a load of goals as well. He's just about the complete attacking player. He might be better than Tielemans.

Into the new season and I was looking forward to a big transfer budget to splurge on Ryan Gauld, but I think I have hit the limit. Only got £7m, and that's all gone on contract renewals. Did manage to get Herrara on a free though.

This will be the hardest season yet, to keep hold of all the players, I've had to give big contracts out, so I have no money and am massively overspending on wages (nearly £1m a week now). We do have £60m+ in the bank, but will be interested to see how that dwindles away through the year.

Last piece of news is that after getting nothing at all through the ranks, this time round I got a "best in a generation" regen come through.

Quick half update...

League position:

4d8387e55aaa921af67736fed57b03d1.png

Sitting pretty thus far.. one loss.. not bad...

This is mostly down to a handful of brilliant players performing their socks off..

Namely...

Bellucci is unreal...

918e2f44009fca69c4cbd0d647e53cd0.png

Sharpy...

1d8ebd8d48ed9b77f42eb5a8e5fcde42.png

Russotto..

705733df8ef2aa4ffdbe63fcce28644b.png

And cream of the crop for me.. Ruben Rayos .. completely unreal at this level.. for less than a million.. runs the show.

8290ca91a48c57798d4289cbabcbec55.png

Just finished the 18/19, won the Europa League and the Premiership!!!

Just sold Alex Mowatt for £9.5m and have £48m to spend in the transfer window. Heavy heart letting Mowatt go but he's just not getting the games. Going to try sign Sterling to replace Adryan in the ACM spot.

Adryan's a weird one his attributes aren't that great anymore but he still go 52% of the votes from the fans for fans player of the year, I think a lot of that is down to past season performances as well the fans have a real affinity to him. He's now worth £26m and I think I'm going to try cash in on him, I don't think I'll get anywhere near his £26m value but if I was to get anywhere near half that I think I'd be happy.

This is how I see my best 11 for next season:

GK: Alex McCarthy

RCB: Liam Moore

CM: Joe Gomez

LCB: Eder Balanta

RWB: Sam Byram

LWB: Andrew Robertson

RCM: Nathaniel Chalobah

LCM: Ross Barkley

ACM: Raheem Sterling

RST: Patrick Roberts

LST: Divock Origi

All under 26 years old except McCarthy who's 29. At the end of last season I gave the majority all 5 year new contracts so there all contracted till the end of the 23/24 season.

Just finished the 18/19, won the Europa League and the Premiership!!!

Just sold Alex Mowatt for £9.5m and have £48m to spend in the transfer window. Heavy heart letting Mowatt go but he's just not getting the games. Going to try sign Sterling to replace Adryan in the ACM spot.

Adryan's a weird one his attributes aren't that great anymore but he still go 52% of the votes from the fans for fans player of the year, I think a lot of that is down to past season performances as well the fans have a real affinity to him. He's now worth £26m and I think I'm going to try cash in on him, I don't think I'll get anywhere near his £26m value but if I was to get anywhere near half that I think I'd be happy.

This is how I see my best 11 for next season:

GK: Alex McCarthy

RCB: Liam Moore

CM: Joe Gomez

LCB: Eder Balanta

RWB: Sam Byram

LWB: Andrew Robertson

RCM: Nathaniel Chalobah

LCM: Ross Barkley

ACM: Raheem Sterling

RST: Patrick Roberts

LST: Divock Origi

All under 26 years old except McCarthy who's 29. At the end of last season I gave the majority all 5 year new contracts so there all contracted till the end of the 23/24 season.

interesting im in 2018 we have somewhat the same alot dif though

i have

ryan

byram belluschi balanta stalyidis

gomez

cook kampi

ruben garcia

jovic van persie

bench with anddryan mowatt and the like

Picking up Balanta & Chalobah on frees in past seasons helped kick the team on a lot. Origi cost me £40m last year but he's well worth it, Premiership top scorer and still only 24 where I'm at now.

I think Sterling should have a similar impact to the team, improving the quality immensely as the difference in stats between him and Adryan is massive.

My scouts think I'll be able to get him for £35-£45m so all my effort is going to go into getting him this transfer window.

Picking up Balanta & Chalobah on frees in past seasons helped kick the team on a lot. Origi cost me £40m last year but he's well worth it, Premiership top scorer and still only 24 where I'm at now.

I think Sterling should have a similar impact to the team, improving the quality immensely as the difference in stats between him and Adryan is massive.

My scouts think I'll be able to get him for £35-£45m so all my effort is going to go into getting him this transfer window.

Cracking team you've put together there mate, well done.

Cracking team you've put together there mate, well done.

Thanks man, got some top quality regens coming through as well (especially at LWB and RWB), I'll post some up later. Some improvements still to be made at CB and GK but they can wait for now.

Archived