My fans are complete idiots.

So im coaching sunderland, and I lost my first game 13 games into the season. The fans criticize negative tactics. They said I was the problem and the team played more like the away team...what the bleep does that mean?? Makes no sense and several comments by random people, coaches or the media make me scratch my head.

Welcome to FM! My Liverpool is sitting comfortably on the top of the league table, just thrashed Man City 6-0 at home and beaten Chelsea 3-1 away, also qualified for the KO round of UCL, and the fans were "devastated" that I only managed a 0-0 draw away to the mid-table Leicester City in the next match .. haha.. I think they expect me to have a 38 Pl 38 Wins season :D

twitter/facebook is a great example. Im a Rangers fan and i see "Sack McCoist" in a decent amount of stuff, but in reality with most fans we want to keep the man who's worst result this season is a draw.

No offense but look at your own club in real life whoever you support. If you lose 12 matches in a row, not been sacked of course they are going to criticize you. In real life all fans think they know how to manage better why do you think FM sells millions of copies each year lol We play this and win cups with teams such as accrington and stanley and think that it should be that easy in real life ha ha.

twitter/facebook is a great example. Im a Rangers fan and i see "Sack McCoist" in a decent amount of stuff, but in reality with most fans we want to keep the man who's worst result this season is a draw.
Don't sack him ffs. The humour value is great and a guy STILL getting £16k a week in the 3rd tier shouldn't even be drawing games, let alone the DEFEAT against FORFAR in the League Cup!

This is another area with poor programming IMO. SI really need to sit down and have a look at these areas. They might be smaller areas in the context of things, but for some, can really affect the experience of Football Manager. Hope SI can polish up this area. Sometimes, the game feels 'dumb' in certain aspects like media, fan feedback etc

I thought about this the other day - surely he would become the only manager to have won every single professional league in Scotland if he stays on and continues in the same vain...

Well, what are your tactics? Are you adopting a Defensive/Counter mentality, or setting lots of roles to Defend?

I thought that might be it as well, but I looked back and the board has no possession, or attacking expectations. Also, I had several shots on goal...I mean I lost by a goal or something to a team equal to mine. Whatever, Ill tweet it. No I wont twitting looks idiotic.

Archived