Flares/smoke bombs in future Football Managers?

I know it's a problem in Premier League in the last few years with people bringing into grounds but will there be no official flares in Premier League when like say your

winning 4-0 against your rival team. I know they've have done for Turkish league in last years game (unofficially) but will it be a problem or is going to be another controversial moment?. I know it's passion but I personally like to see it in the game.

They're definitely in the game, but they're not really well done. Usually there's one flair per highlight, which is unrealistic. There should be either a single, incidental flare in a game (eg. England) or a lot of them in certain parts of the stadium in countries like Poland, Turkey, Serbia etc.

Hope so. Putting something in like this might look good, but they are dangerous. it's an irresponsible decision by SI.

Within some areas of the game and in some countries they are accepted. It's not SI's decision to allow this, but in the research file we merely have to set things as they are to the best of our ability. It's essentially the same as saying it would be irresponsible of SI to give Messi one of his stats. We're just trying to reflect the reality where we can.

Within some areas of the game and in some countries they are accepted. It's not SI's decision to allow this, but in the research file we merely have to set things as they are to the best of our ability. It's essentially the same as saying it would be irresponsible of SI to give Messi one of his stats. We're just trying to reflect the reality where we can.

Increasing one of Messi's stats doesn't put folks safety at risk. I know what you are getting at, but when children are being used to smuggle them in to grounds in the UK, SI being seen to condone flares or make then seem 'fun' is just plain wrong.

Increasing one of Messi's stats doesn't put folks safety at risk. I know what you are getting at, but when children are being used to smuggle them in to grounds in the UK, SI being seen to condone flares or make then seem 'fun' is just plain wrong.

I would be willing to bet that SI having flares in the game when you're managing in Serbia is having next to no impact on the mindset of people who are doing those things. I might be wrong and these people may have been inspired into taking a flare into a game due to FM14's wonderful portrayal of the 'fun' atmosphere at games in Poland and Italy, but it seems far more likely that you are just blowing this out of all proportion.

Exactly the same reason why you can't encourage your players to dive/cheat. IRL you can (although I don't think many would) but you should not be able to do it in game.

I would like that option. Maybe only with regens but I would like that option -- along with the option of having my players intentionally wind up opposition players with temper problems.

I'm with the 'remove them' crowd tbf

Regardless how common/accepted they are in various countries, they are still dangerous in most situations

There are many common aspects of RL football that SI will never include due to the dangers presented by them

Yes, well, shooting someone in the face is pretty dangerous, too. So is street racing. We should just ban all games so that the poor idiots who play them won't blow themselves up and die horribly because the world population is already falling so rapidly due to all the perils we bring upon ourselves after playing video games. I myself nearly died yesterday after attempting to fire a bald eagle at a pig I had carefully balanced on a rickety set of giant lego blocks.

Yes, well, shooting someone in the face is pretty dangerous, too. So is street racing. We should just ban all games so that the poor idiots who play them won't blow themselves up and die horribly because the world population is already falling so rapidly due to all the perils we bring upon ourselves after playing video games. I myself nearly died yesterday after attempting to fire a bald eagle at a pig I had carefully balanced on a rickety set of giant lego blocks.

Just.. You're like a slightly more intelligent egghampton.

Curious, should we have corruption, hooliganism, firms, etc?

Because they are a much bigger part of football than flares (anyone with inside knowledge - especially of lower leagues - knows this tbf), and within every single country with professional football teams

Adding to the fact, that in the UK (and many other countries from what I've been told), public pyrotechnics without permission of the local authorities is illegal and can lead to jail terms...

As for shooter/violent games, these are supposed to be for adults and adults alone, same as 18+ movies are meant for adults also

Children having access to them is due to either stores ignoring age certifications or parents deciding their children are old enough to ignore age limits

FM is a game for all ages, therefore surely we should take a responsibility to avoiding promoting the dangerous/illegal parts of the football world?

But, perhaps I'm well off the mark?

Archived