The Long (Eaton) and winding road to...success or failure.

Raware

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks for the long eaton save mate lets see if jimmy sirrell mark 2 can finish off all the good work you started and get them into prem and champions league like I have done with hucknall/eastwood!!!

No problem mate, hopefully you can take them to that next level which I think I couldn't of :)

Burton Albion - December 2019/20

BurtonAlbion_zps04dfd262.png

Burton Albion

04.12.19 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Tranmere Rovers : 2-0 : Two goals from Billy Kee, his 8th and 9th of the season, in the 2nd half was enough to hand all 3 points to us as we continued our excellent unbeaten run into December.

07.12.19 - FA Cup 2nd Round - Burton Albion v Scunthorpe United : 1-1 : Another tough draw for us in the FA Cup saw us welcome League 2 side Scunthorpe to the Pirelli Stadium. It was us who took the lead though as we took control of the game early on as our captain Marcus Holness put us 1-0 with a powerful header at the back post from a well worked corner. Scunthorpe came back strongly though as they started to force their way back into the game and got their rewards 3 minutes from time to earn a replay.

14.12.19 - FA Trophy 1st Round - Burton Albion v Forest Green Rovers : 1-0 : A comfortable game for us saw us control large periods of the game and in truth the final score could’ve and should’ve been more. Still, we’re through to the next round which is all that matters.

18.12.19 - FA Cup 2nd Round Replay - Scunthorpe United v Burton Albion : 1-0 : After playing out a 1-1 draw 11 days ago and coming so close to knocking Scunthorpe out, the replay saw ourselves sent packing as a single goal from Nicky Maynard was enough to end our FA Cup journey for another year.

26.12.19 - Blue Square Premier - Matlock Town v Burton Albion : 2-2 : We tried to put the disappointing defeat to Scunthorpe 8 days ago to the back of our minds but I think it affected us more than it should have as twice in this game we fell behind only for Billy Kee to respond for us and put us back on level terms twice. All in all though, a point away from home against one of the leagues in form teams is a decent point.

28.12.19 - Blue Square Premier - Macclesfield Town v Burton Albion : 0-1 : A surprisingly one sided affair saw Lamce Shehaj grab his 4th goal of the season in a game which should have seen us find the net more often. A good way to end the month and year for us though as it maintains our lead at the top of the table while also maintaining our unbeaten league run which now stretches to an incredible 27 games! :D

December League Table : 2 league wins and a draw keeps us top of the table, albeit with our lead cut to 8 points as we continue to show no signs of flagging or ‘bottling it’ as NF says! A bit more mixed for us in the cups as while we’re through to the 3rd round of the FA Trophy, we’re out of the FA Cup which is a little bit disappointing considering we were more than a match for our victors Scunthorpe. At least we can concentrate on the league now ;).

Burton Albion - January 2019/20

Burton Albion

01.01.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Morecambe : 3-0 : The new year began in fine style for us as a Morvin Adams brace and a solitary strike from Damien McCrory put us on the way to an easy 3 points

04.01.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Chester : 3-1 : Again we found the net with regularity as 2 goals from Billy Kee and another goal from the in form man at the minute Morvin Adams gave us another comfortable win to extend our lead at the top and stretch our unbeaten run to 29 games.

07.01.20 - Blue Square Premier - Preston North End v Burton Albion : 1-1 : A massive top of the table clash saw us make the trip to Deepdale in a game which could prove to be vital in the run up to the end of the season. It was us who took the lead after Tim Seatter converted a stone wall penalty decision given to us on 23 minutes but as expected, Preston came back well and showed why they’re at the top fighting for promotion as they grabbed an equalizing goal 5 minutes after the restart to leave the game finishing 1-1 and keeping both sides still in the frame for a promotion place.

11.01.20 - FA Trophy 3rd Round - Burton Albion v Sutton United : 5-0 : A very easy passage into the next round for us as goals from John McLaughlin, Sunay Tasdemir, an own goal from Yado Mambo and 2 from Billy Kee ensured a comfortable win for us.

14.01.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Barrow : 2-0 : 2 goals in 3 minutes from Ross Caldwell gave us another 3 points in a game in which we always looked comfortable in as we once again extend our lead at the top after Preston slipped up again.

18.01.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Cheltenham : 0-0 : I think we used all of our goals up in our last couple of games as despite having the better of the game, we couldn’t break down a stubborn Cheltenham defence as in the end we had to settle for a point.

22.01.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Aldershot Town : 0-0 : Again, we failed to find the net as both sides in fairness were quite poor so it was no surprise that just 1 shot on goal was managed between both teams.

29.01.20 - FA Trophy 4th Round - Burton Albion v Dagenham & Redbridge : 5-1 : Our recent mini goal drought was over after this game as Ross Caldwell, John McLaughlin, Damien McCrory, Denis Williams and Morvin Adams made sure that we were into the hat for the next round.

January League Table : 3 wins and 3 draws in the league for us keeps us top of the table while extending both our lead at the top and our unbeaten league run as promotion edges ever nearer for us. Again, while we’re not scoring freely, we are closing teams out as this month saw us concede just 2 goals in 6 games. Still good news in the remaining cup we’re in too as an emphatic win against Dagenham & Redbridge puts us into the Semi Final of the FA Trophy where we’ll meet Matlock Town in a two legged affair.

You don't reckon you'll do it do you? I won't name it as it's a bit like the P word for us Forest fans :D.

At this present moment in time I shall be going to the Leicester game. However, if we lose/draw and can't make they play-offs after the Millwall game. I shall be looking to play cricket instead and will either not go or sell my ticket. Someone will want it :D.

You don't reckon you'll do it do you? I won't name it as it's a bit like the P word for us Forest fans :D.

The P-word :D Like calling a shutout in the 2nd period of a hockey game ;)

At this present moment in time I shall be going to the Leicester game. However, if we lose/draw and can't make they play-offs after the Millwall game. I shall be looking to play cricket instead and will either not go or sell my ticket. Someone will want it :D.

Looks like I'll be seeing you Saturday for a tense finish!

14 goals conceded in 33 games is impressive. Keep it up.

Thanks :D. That is how I like to try and play as I never seem to get the 40-50+ goals striker that others seem to get. I think the most any of my strikers have ever got on any FM is close to 50 for just a season.

Not sure about unbeaten, but you're looking clear to go up.

I think we can say promotion is almost in the bag now :D. It'd be nice to go unbeaten though :D

Got a good lead at the top,hopefully you can remain unbeaten for the rest of the season.

Hopefully...:)

Burton Albion - February 2019/20

Burton Albion

01.02.20 - Blue Square Premier - Gateshead v Burton Albion : 0-4 : We started February off where we left January as it was once again goals galore for us as 2 from Damien McCrory, 1 from Lamce Shehaj and 1 from Ross Caldwell gave us a very convincing 4-0 win.

08.02.20 - Blue Square Premier - Sutton United v Burton Albion : 0-3 : Rock bottom Sutton United welcomed us to Gander Green Lane knowing that they were in for a tough time given our recent goal scoring exploits and that was exactly what they got as Sunay Tasdemir and Morvin Adams found the back of the net to give us all 3 points.

15.02.20 - FA Trophy Semi Final 1st Leg - Matlcok Town v Burton Albion : 1-1 : We went into this game knowing that it would be a very tight affair given both teams recent form and previous meetings this season but that wasn’t the case as we dominated the game for a lot of it. Morvin Adams put us into a deserved lead on 12 minutes after a fine mazy run but after that we just couldn’t put the ball into the net. While we had quite a few chances, we just couldn’t make that final ball count and we were left to rue those chances as Matlock capitalized on their only shot on target to leave the game evenly poised for the 2nd leg in 7 days time.

18.02.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Southport : 2-1 : A strange game for us as we totally dominated the 1st half with goals from Tim Seatter and Morvin Adams putting us into a 2-0 lead yet we didn’t turn up for the 2nd half as Southport pulled a goal back. Luckily for us though, we’d done enough in the 1st half to hang on for the victory in the end.

22.02.20 - FA Trophy Semi Final 2nd Leg - Burton Albion v Matlock Town : 4-2 : With the game evenly poised at 1-1 after the 1st leg, both us and Matlock went into this 2nd leg with nothing to lose and that was evident as goals were plentiful. Marcus Holness put us into an early lead but Matlock drew level 10 minutes later through Joe Connell. Blair Davidson once again restored our lead just before the half hour mark but once again Matlock drew level 6 minutes later to keep the game tight. We managed to nick another goal though just before half time and then sealed the win and our place in the final as Morvin Adams struck his 14th goal of the season 10 minutes from time much to the delight of our fans!

29.02.20 - Blue Square Premier - Dartford v Burton Albion : 1-1 : We ended February with a disappointing draw against struggling Dartford but in the end it was another point gained on Preston as they once again slipped up.

February League Table : 3 league wins and a draw almost cements our place at the top of the table with just 9 games remaining as we sit a massive 19 points clear of 2nd place Preston. Barring a self imposed implosion from ourselves, I think it’s safe to say that the league is now wrapped up and given that we’re through to the final of the FA Trophy, it gives us an opportunity to win 2 pieces of silverware this season :)

Very nearly there so I don't think you will choke this time :D
Yeah, I think you're up now :thup:
The title is looking like a foregone conclusion now :thup:

You're right :D

What formation are you playing ?

I play a 4-1-3-2 counter attacking formation.

Burton Albion - March 2019/20

Burton Albion

07.03.20 - Blue Square Premier - Chelmsford City v Burton Albion : 0-1 : We started March off with a trip to Chelmsford in a game which saw very few chances on either goal. Luckily for us though we got the all important winning goal thanks to Damien McCrory’s 59th minute strike to edge us ever nearer to the title.

10.03.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Hayes & Yeading : 1-1 : We clinched promotion and the title in this game as a point was enough for us as Damien McCrory’s 2nd goal in as many games sparked hysteria amongst our fans and a full scale pitch invasion!

14.03.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Wrexham : 1-0 : Knowing the title and promotion was in the bag now could’ve seen us take our foot off the pedal so to speak but I was conscious that we finish the season strongly while also aiming to finish the season unbeaten. So when we grabbed another late goal this time through Blair Davidson, it was pleasing to see our professionalism shine through to get the job done.

21.03.20 - Blue Square Premier - Long Eaton United v Burton Albion : 0-1 : A return to my old club saw us bag another 3 points and maintain our unbeaten run this season as Blair Davidson netted the winner halfway through the 2nd half.

28.03.20 - Blue Square Premier - Woking v Burton Albion : 1-1 : We finished the month off with a draw away at the Kingfield Stadium as Blair Davidson continued his recent goal scoring form to make sure we’re still unbeaten in the league.

March League Table : Another superb month for us saw us tie up the league title and promotion to the Football League (NF will be glad to see we didn’t bottle it! ;)) as 3 wins and 2 draws were more than enough for us as we sit a huge 25 points clear at the top with just 4 games remaining.

Congrats on winning the title :D
Even with all those draws it looks like a very impressive promotion. Vindicates your move to Burton I think.
Only four games and you'll go unbeaten, good luck.
Easy title win.
Nice to finally join league football in England. Congrats on the promotion and title :applause:

Thanks guys :thup:. It was nice not to bottle it for a change! :D

I can imagine everyone's hopes at the start of the season. We have a good chance of winning the title here. By December, **** it lads, just try and get play-offs :D. Erm, well done I guess. Praying for a loss at least.

Sorry NF. No loss in our last 4 games :D

Burton Albion - April 2019/20

Burton Albion

04.04.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Newport County : 2-0 : April saw us hit with a mini injury crisis as we went into our game with Newport County with 6 players out injured. Thankfully though, we haven’t really had that many injuries this season so I’d prefer to have them at this time of the season now the title and promotion is tied up. As it happened though, the injuries didn’t really effect us as the players that came in still did the job as goals from Ross Caldwell and Martin Rigby sealed the win for us.

11.04.20 - Blue Square Premier - Forest Green Rovers v Burton Albion : 0-0 : A lot of efforts on goal in this game from both sides failed to produce any breakthrough as the game fizzled out into a bore draw.

13.04.20 - Blue Square Premier - Boreham Wood v Burton Albion : 0-2 : A brace from Blair Davidson ensured that we picked up our 27th league win of the season against Boreham Wood to leave us needing to avoid defeat in our last game to keep alive our hopes of going the whole season undefeated…a feat not matched by many teams!

18.04.20 - Blue Square Premier - Burton Albion v Alfreton Town : 2-1 : A superb comeback from us after going 1-0 down to Alfreton meant that we had gone the whole league season in the Blue Square Premier without losing as we wrapped up the season in fine style.

April League Table : 3 more wins and a draw in April means that we eventually clinched the title and promotion by a massive 29 points while also preserving our undefeated run which stretches back to May last year when Eastleigh defeated us in the play-off final…not a bad way to bounce back :D As for the play-offs this season; well it’s anybody’s as Preston, Tranmere, Alfreton and Newport will fight it out to join us in League 2 next season while Hayes & Yeading, Macclesfield, Port Vale and Sutton will be plying their trade in the Blue Square North/South next year.

Burton Albion - May 2019/20

Burton Albion

09.05.20 - FA Trophy Final - Cheltenham Town v Burton Albion : 0-1 : Our only game in May saw us finish the season with an appearance at Wembley in the FA Trophy final against fellow Blue Square Premier side Cheltenham Town. With 48,000 fans turning up it wasn’t that much of a great spectacle for them as chances were few and far between as both teams showed their nerves at times. Thankfully for us though, Blair Davidson popped up a minute into injury time to grab the winner for us and send our fans mental as we claimed our 2nd piece of silverware this season :D.

Burton Albion - Season Review 2019/20

Burton Albion

Ross Caldwell was probably our best piece of business as he netted 18 times for us this year, making him the clubs top scorer for the season.

Squad : The squad of players performed magnificently as they claimed the title and promotion to the Football League and the FA Trophy while also breaking all sorts of records as they went a whole league season undefeated. Obviously all of the players played their part but a lot of credit has to go to our strikers, Billy Kee, Ross Caldwell, Blair Davidson and Morvin Adams as they bagged 63 goals between them. One big factor between our strikers was that when one wasn’t playing particularly well, I could count on another to step in and do the business for us and that counted for all 4 of our strikers. With us playing at a higher level next season though and given how small our squad is, strengthening our squad is something I will be most definitely looking at during the summer.

Finances : Not too bad as we just sit in the red but I’m hoping that with our promotion will come more gate receipts and hopefully more TV/prize money next season.

My views of the season… : What can I say? The title and promotion to the Football League, the FA Trophy and undefeated all season in the league…I can’t ask for more!

My aims for next season… : Providing we can get in a few more players during the summer, I’m confident that relegation won’t even be in our minds as we should look to consolidate with a mid table finish being more than achievable.

Career Summary

Season   Team               League          		              Position   Achievements
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/13  Long Eaton United  Northern Counties East Premier Division     2nd      FA Vase winners
2013/14  Long Eaton United  Northern Counties East Premier Division     1st   [b]P[/b]  League Champions, FA Vase winners
2014/15  Long Eaton United  Northern Premier League 1st Division South  1st   [b]P[/b]  League Champions
2015/16  Long Eaton United  Northern Premier League                     1st   [b]P[/b]  League Champions
2016/17  Long Eaton United  Blue Square North				4th   
2017/18  Long Eaton United  Blue Square North				2nd   [b]P[/b]  Playoffs winners
2018/19  Long Eaton United  Blue Square Premier                         - Left for Burton Albion - November 2018
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018/19  Burton Albion      Blue Square Premier                         3rd      Joined - November 2018
2019/20  Burton Albion      Blue Square Premier				1st   [b]P[/b]  League Champions, FA Trophy winners   

Yeah, don't worry. The bottling begins now :D.

Yeah...don't start with that again! ;)

Sounds possible
Congrats on the lower league double! Hard work starts now :p
Congrats on the Double! :thup:

Cheers fellas :thup:

Burton Albion - Pre-Season 2020/21

Burton Albion

League expectation

-------------------------

Npower League 2 : Board expectation - Mid-table position : Media expectation – 17th (out of 24)

Cup expectations

---------------------

FA Cup : 2nd round

League Cup : Learn from the experience

Johnstone’s Paint Trophy : 2nd round

Transfer budget : £0k

Wage budget : £32.27 p/w

Current wage bill : £29.52 p/w

Season tickets sold : 796 (+394)

My views for the season ahead… : There’s no doubt that League Two will prove to be a tough test for us this season but I’m confident that we have enough quality in our squad to achieve the boards expectation of a mid-table position especially given the additions we’ve made during the summer. Through the door has seen Simon Gemmell, Daniel Cleary, Stuart Urquhart and Jack Payne join on frees while Allan Cameron, Julian Tooth and David Thornley join us on season long loan deals.

A mid-table finish for a newly promoted club would be a good showing :thup:

I think so too, would have to be happy with that.

Good luck those recruits look good especially Allan Cameron. He looks like a loan steal. Wouldd be cool if you could get him on a free transfer.

He's on loan from Man United so I can't see him breaking into their first team squad meaning there's every possibility that he could be available on a free when his contract expires...whether he'd come to us though is another question.

Burton Albion - July 2020/21

Burton Albion

18.07.20 - Friendly - Burton Albion v Charlton Athletic : 1-0 : Pre-season started with a friendly against parent club Charlton Athletic (although we severed the link after the game as we were getting no benefit from it). It was definitely a pre-season game as at times both sets of players looked jaded so it was no surprise that just one goal separated the two sides as a tired out stretched leg from Charlton’s Marc Pelosi in the 90th minute gave us a good win against higher opposition.

25.07.20 - Friendly - Burton Albion v Shepshed Dynamo : 3-0 : Our usual pre-season game against local side Shepshed saw us, as expected, completely dominate as a brace from Billy Kee and a solitary goal from Daniel Cleary gave us an easy win.

Burton Albion - August 2020/21

Burton Albion

01.08.20 - Friendly - Burton Albion v Coalville Town : 2-0 : Again, another pre-season friendly as like last season against local opposition in the form of Coalville Town and again it was a comfortable victory for us as Billy Kee and Marcus Holness secured the win for us as we continued to improve our fitness ready for the start of the season.

08.08.20 - Friendly - Burton Albion v Mansfield Town : 1-0 : We ended our pre-season with a visit from fellow League Two side Mansfield Town, who were relegated from League One last season so it was a good test for us. We more than held our own against what was perceived to be better opposition as a single goal from Damien McCrory won the game for us.

11.08.20 - League Cup 1st Round - Burton Albion v Doncaster Rovers : 2-0 : We welcomed League One Doncaster Rovers to the Pirelli Stadium in a game which saw us labelled as heavy underdogs. Things didn’t go as expected though as Billy Kee put us 1-0 up just after the half hour mark to surprise everyone in the ground. The 69th minute saw the away side reduced to 10 men as Mats Daehli was shown a straight red card which further strengthened our position as John McLaughlin surprised more people 12 minutes from time as he grabbed a 2nd goal for us to put us into the 2nd round :).

15.08.20 - Npower League Two - Burton Albion v Portsmouth : 2-1 : We started our League Two campaign off with a visit from Portsmouth in a game which saw us completely outplayed by our opponents but we somehow managed to nick the victory thanks to goals from Blair Davidson and Billy Kee.

18.08.20 - Npower League Two - Hereford United v Burton Albion : 2-2 : We made the trip to Edgar Street looking to build on our result from our previous game and after 40 minutes it looked as if we would as Daniel Cleary scored his first goal for the club since his move from Carlisle to put us 1-0 up. After half time though, Hereford came out looking reinvigorated and that was shown as they grabbed an equalizer through David Robertson on 54 minutes and then took the lead 17 minutes later through Nicky Maynard. We continued to plug away though and grabbed an equalizer 3 minutes from time thanks to Blair Davidson as both us and Hereford were left to share the points.

22.08.20 - Npower League Two - Burton Albion v Barnet : 2-0 : Goals from Ross Caldwell and another one from Billy Kee ensured that we took another 3 points against Barnet to continue our fine early season start.

25.08.20 - League Cup 2nd Round - Coventry City v Burton Albion : 1-2 aet : Things didn’t start well for us as we found ourselves 1-0 down after just 2 minutes after Franck Moussa put the home side in front. As the game went on, it looked increasingly unlikely that we’d be able to find an equalizing goal but thanks to a huge slice of luck thanks to the referee awarding us a dubious penalty, we netted an equalizer 2 minutes from time. Blair Davidson completed an incredible comeback for us as he broke free 7 minutes from the end of extra time to put us into the 3rd round!

29.08.20 - Npower League Two - Sunderland v Burton Albion : 0-0 : A very credible draw for us against a surprisingly weak Sunderland side who have fallen from Premier League grace in such a short space of time to leave us undefeated in the opening month of the season.

August League Table : 2 league wins and 2 league draws leaves us undefeated and sitting 6th in the table at the end of the opening month of the season. We’ve also had 2 wins in the League Cup, both against higher opposition sides which leaves us facing another higher opposition side in the form of Championship side Hartlepool United in the 3rd round.

Mate, I'm struggling to get a save going, and have been struggling since FM13 came out. Can you upload the save game file for this so we can download it please, pretty please?

I have it saved from just before I left Long Eaton so can upload the save from there if you want?

PM sent with the link :). Save is at the point where I was offered the Burton job. Leagues running - England, Scotland, N. Ireland, Ireland, Wales.

Hope you manage to get into a save. Let me know how you get on :)

Burton Albion - September 2020/21

Burton Albion

01.09.20 - Johnstone’s Paint Trophy North 1st Round - Burton Albion v Oldham Athletic : 1-1 (5-4 pens) : It looked as if Ross Caldwell’s strike in the 37th minute would give us the win in normal time but Oldham sent the game into extra time and penalties with an 88th minute equalizer from the penalty spot. Luckily for us though, we managed to hold our nerve to win the penalty shootout 5-4 to go on and progress to the next round.

05.09.20 - Npower League Two - Burton Albion v Scunthorpe United : 0-0 : I’m not sure how we didn’t win this game as we had a lot of possession and a lot of shots too but in the end we had to settle for a point.

08.09.20 - Npower League Two - Eastleigh v Burton Albion : 0-0 : Another 0-0 draw for us maintains our unbeaten start to the season.

12.09.20 - Npower League Two - Oldham Athletic v Burton Albion : 1-1 : 12 days earlier saw us dispose of Oldham in the Johnstone’s Paint Pot cup after a penalty shoot out and after 22 minutes, it looked as if we’d be having a good day against them again as Billy Kee hit his 4th goal of the season to put us 1-0 up. Despite hitting the woodwork 3 times during the match, we just couldn’t find that 2nd goal to kill of the Latics and on 68 minutes Oldham grabbed a lucky equalizer after the ball hit our bar and went in off our keeper Simon Thomas to give them a share of the points.

15.09.20 - Npower League Two - Kidderminster Harriers v Burton Albion : 0-4 : After struggling to score in our last few games, it seemed as if all of our goals came at once in this game as goals from Sunay Tasdemir, John McLaughlin, Ross Caldwell and Denis Williams gave us a fantastic 4-0 win away from home.

19.09.20 - Npower League Two - Burton Albion v York City : 0-0 : Just when I thought our recent lack of proficiency in front of goal was over after our last goals haul against Kidderminster 4 days earlier, we struggled to find the net again as we drew 0-0 with York, leaving us having to share the points.

22.09.20 - League Cup 3rd Round - Hartlepool United v Burton Albion : 1-0 : Our League Cup 3rd round tie against Championship side Hartlepool was always going to be difficult for us so it was no surprise that the home side sent us packing after beating us 1-0. Still, a respectable score against higher opposition plus progressing further than we were expecting to in this competition leaves me happy with our performance in this years League Cup.

26.09.20 - Npower League Two - Burton Albion v Lincoln City : 1-0 : A solitary goal from Morvin Adams proved to be enough to give us all 3 points at full time.

29.09.20 - Npower League Two - Cambridge United v Burton Albion : 1-2 : We finished the month off with a tricky trip to The Abbey Stadium where we faced an in form Cambridge United side. Things didn’t start well for us as the referee made mistake after mistake which included awarding the home side a very dubious penalty. But justice was done as Simon Thomas saved the resulting Danny Haynes spot kick and 12 minutes later we took the lead as Billy Kee hit his 5th goal of the season before David Thornley doubled our lead a minute after the restart. Cambridge pulled a goal back on 62 minutes but we hung on to claim a vital 3 points and extend our unbeaten start to the season.

September League Table : 3 league wins and 5 draws maintains our unbeaten start to the season and leaves us sitting 6th in the table and in a play-off place. Our cup games saw us progress to the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy North 2nd round where we meet Barnsley while Hartlepool knocked us out of the League Cup at the 3rd round stage.

Archived