The 2012-2013 Manchester United Thread: Thank you, Sir Alex

ddidiodion

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now that you mention it I'm appalled that we haven't had one already :*(

Also want BG to come in on a rant about how we get all the deflections :brock:

BG, the one that never makes sense or the one even other Newcastle posters dislike......NUFCSean or the other way round. Top 3 contenders. :p

This. He's developed phenomenally in every other aspect but when it comes to shooting it's almost like he's regressed

Being given a role that keeps you away from prime shooting real estate will do that to you. Games like this is where he should get CF time and not RVP who looks half-interested as the fatigue has taken its toll.

NUFCSean (or vice versa) and pearcey are busy in the Liverpool thread icon :D

I really, really like Buttner. Not in the sense that I want him to be our first choice or play more than 15 games a season, mind you. I just really like him on the pitch

Hopefully they will blow their load there but that won't stop them if Reading get a result.

They mean the same thing! :mad:

1 gunshot to the belly and he is close to dying, another shot to the chest and he is closer to dying. At no point is he more "dead" than the other, he is either dead or alive.

He can be closer to dying (winning) but once dead (won), you don't make it any more certain.

*At this point, Andrew claims to have been joking all along* ;)

Everyone arguing the finer points of the English language with Andrew forgetting that he was steadfast in his assertion that 'could of' was an acceptable replacement for 'could have'?

I really, really like Buttner. Not in the sense that I want him to be our first choice or play more than 15 games a season, mind you. I just really like him on the pitch

Yeah, rather cult is young Alexander. The tats, the attitude, the propensity to throw a couple of stepovers before spanking one from 30 yards... probably never going to be first choice quality but you need players like him over the course of a season.

OMG WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL RSB?!?![/spazout]

Today really highlighted how amazing De Gea's kicking is. That's not even based on our game fwiw :D Watched the City game and Hart is so poor with the ball at his feet! Makes a huge difference to have a keeper who can actually distribute the ball well from any scenario, even if it's just clearing it into touch without problems. Hart had a goal kick that he didn't even get over the half way line ffs

Archived