Kwadwo Asamoah - Box-to-Box; Black Machine

FanasdaBola

asamoah_kwadwo.jpg

Name: Kwadwo Asamoah

Club: Udinese

D.O.B: 9/12/1988

Nationality: Ghana

Position: Mid (D/C/A)

Ghana have a knack of producing athletic, determined, feisty and talented centre midfielders: Stephen Appiah, Michael Essien, Sulley Muntari and Kevin-Prince Boateng come to mind.

Now add Kwadwo Asamoah to that list.

Asamoah fulfils all the requirements in a centre midfielder: isn’t limited from an offensive or defensive perspective, comfortable with possession, hard working without possession, knows and plays his role to what the manager expects.

Manager Francesco Guidolin expects box-to-box running, to which Asamoah has delivered along with beating opposing players off the dribble.

Asamoah could transition from being a role player to a star player.

One of the best, if not the best, Box-to-Box of FM 2012.

kasa1u.jpg

kasa2r.jpg

kasa3k.jpg

Strengths: Bravery, Tackling, Composure, Dribbling

Weaknesses: Long throws, Heading , Jumping

Suggested Roles: Cm Ball Winning; Box-to-Box midfielder

Ghana have a knack of producing athletic, determined, feisty and talented centre midfielders: Stephen Appiah, Michael Essien, Sulley Muntari and Kevin-Prince Boateng come to mind.

Now add Kwadwo Asamoah to that list.

You forgot to add that they have a knack of producing black midfielders, with that being a pivotal piece of information 'n all.

I signed him for my Man City side in January of Season 2 as the eventual successor to Yaya Touré as a Box to Box midfielder. He's not settled too well in the first six months, but I'm not worried. I always get the best out of my players eventually.

My midfield duo is André Ayew and Kwadwo Asamoah - Ghanaian Power!

Signed him on FM10 for the mighty Gunners; brilliant deep-lying playmaker.

Some moderator remove needless, pointless add-on to a perfectly normal title too.

I agree he should be great playing playing deep distributing play, his 17 stamina would go a little underused tho. It does make your defense very solid. If you play him with a more creative midfielder you should consider playing the creative one deeper with asamoah in a box to box role. It relieves some of the pressure from the creative player and Asamoah is also great in a more advanced role (as well as having the stamina and speed to get back for defensive duties). I play Arteta and Ramsey in a more advanced box to box role with Song and Fellaini in a deeper DLP role but sometimes (especially for big games) I switch them around giving me better distribution from deep and someone to battle and put pressure up front.

No. André Ayew is immense. Asamoah is quality and more versatile, but if you want a top quality MC then Ayew is much better.

Doesn't this depend on your save?

Seeing as Ayew has a rondom -9 PA and Assamoah has a fixed PA inside the -9 range if I remember right?

(PA spoiler)

Anyway besides the potential of the guys you also have to take into account how they get developed and how they fit into your team. You can't just say one is always better than the other.

• 2 weeks later...

Great player, unfortunately on my Chelsea save Arsenal snapped him up. Well, to tell the truth he chose them over me.

----------

On another note, why is everyone so against the thread title? Asamoah is black, (statemene of fact, not racist at all), and he is indeed a machine.

Great player, unfortunately on my Chelsea save Arsenal snapped him up. Well, to tell the truth he chose them over me.

----------

On another note, why is everyone so against the thread title? Asamoah is black, (statemene of fact, not racist at all), and he is indeed a machine.

Black machine just sounds so completely silly. I agree it's not racist but from all the possible titles you can chose surely you can get a better one in under half a minute.

I signed him for my Man City side in January of Season 2 as the eventual successor to Yaya Touré as a Box to Box midfielder. He's not settled too well in the first six months, but I'm not worried. I always get the best out of my players eventually.

My midfield duo is André Ayew and Kwadwo Asamoah - Ghanaian Power!

what do you when Africa Cup of Nations is running? Cry?

• 6 months later...

Hard to buy beginning of the game. At a point his value drops. I bought him for 7.5 Mill Euros in my second season for my Valencia team.

Pro's-

-He is another 3 lung player like Park Ji Sung. He is literally everywhere. Although it says he plays best as ball winning midfielder i use him as box to box. One minute he is at the back defending, next he is winning balls in the middle, and before you know it he is in the final third contributing passes or long shots. Playing with him is like playing with 12 players. Defends, creates, attacks with ease!

-Scores quite a few through long rangers

-Although his stats are low in heading, he wins quite a lot of aerial balls due to his strength. You wont find better players to win possession

Cons

-Not much. Only thing is he lacks the creativity to create assists, otherwise outstanding player

Archived