A GOD in FM, rubbish in RL

Milan Badelj is currently starting XI material at Real Madrid one season into the game

From what I have seen, he is far from a bad player IRL, but is nowhere near the world class player he is in the game. It actually feels like the entire Dinamo Zagreb team is massively overrated.

Bartosz Bialkowski - not god-like but a very good Championship keeper

Way to base your opinion on his one and only terrible game to date - today. As a Southampton fan who regularly attends games (work-permitting) he is not crap at all, actually a very promising keeper IRL and highly-rated by everyone at the club. I've always found him to be quite poor in FM sadly - always sold after I get Saints to the Prem.

He was poor today, but hasn't played a league game for donkey's years. Give the lad a break.

Probably because "ManYoo" is a childish way of saying Man Utd.

Oh.

In my neighbourhood, ManYoo is the right way to pronounciate united= Man-U. local dialect still pronounce it Man-Ooh. :D

If I meant to write "childish way" I would include Chelsh*t and LiverFool :D

Nvm... go on...

I'd agree with this.

I get the feeling anytime a player joins on of these clubs their PA or CA get whacked up 20 by the "researchers" just by default.

Its true, Ive seen it the opposite way as well. I remember QPR signing Connolly from Arsenal. He had a very good PA and it was lowered as soon as he signed.

Arsenal are an example of everyone being overrated. Saints too where last season they had 3 world class players. They dont need to be overrated as Im sure the match engine takes into account the rating of the team anyway.

just grab any striker with very fast pace. doesn't matter the stats elsewhere. he'll score plenty.

Signed agbonlahor and olic for spurs as a joke. Played them on either side of defoe in a narrow 433. It was on like donkey kong.

Lionel Messi
Falcao

:D

How are they rubbish IRL?

Well, I know one that has been great for small teams (Maybe even too good despite being 34)...but I don't know how is he doing IRL. I'm talking about the defense midfielder from Deportes Iquique from Chile Rodrigo Melendez. he's 34 and he's still a beast if you are managing a small team, and best of all, he's very cheap

From what I have seen, he is far from a bad player IRL, but is nowhere near the world class player he is in the game. It actually feels like the entire Dinamo Zagreb team is massively overrated.

Something few of us have been saying for quite a while now...

We'll see what will happen now since the biggest scandal in history of Croatian First League broke out few days ago (and is still ongoing) with corrupted referees and officials. I'd say it personally much uglier than Italy's Calciopoli, and most likely all Croatian championships last X years were fixed.

HAHA! I remember this guy in an older version of FM - he was a BEAST!!! Is he actually a real player? I remember signing him from pompey reserves I think, wasn't he Thai too?

You remember very well. he was outstanding in CM 03/04. Played for Pompey and he is Thai. Real player too though rubbish IRL.

How is Felipe Caicedo rubbish IRL?

Indeed, I don't really know what he's like in FM, but he was vital in helping Levante stay up last season and them byuing him and then selling him straight away helped them massively financially as well.

Archived