FM12 Liverpool F.C Thread - Victory is upon us.

Fair enough. Carroll is good but I don't like Downing's attributes especially his determination. My coaches rate Downing at 2 stars and Carroll at 2 and 1/2.

I am pretty surprised at how well Downing has done like I said I'll probably end up selling him hopefully his decent average rating will mean I can get a decent price for him.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished 3rd and won league cup and got knocked out in 6th round of FA cup by Everton unfortunately.

Suarez was the main player for me....scoring 49 goals out of 49 games. With 35 goals in 38 games in the league....beating Andy Cole's 34 goal record which was set ages ago :D.

Gonna try get Hazard and another striker such as Damaio and gonna try to get better wingers too as the load was all on Suarez. But Kuyt, Downing, Gerrard and James Rodriques pitched in too as did Coates my favourite defender in the whole game :D.

My signings did well and now I need to just get rid of all the dead wood (sold Henderson for £5m in Jan): Adam, Cole, Aqua, Carroll, Suso, Badelj (not consistent enough, going to try and get Hamsik) and Downing and rid of all the youngsters and stuff.

Need to get some good defenders though as I conceded way too many goals.

The Summer 2012 transfer window has involved a lot of activity for me: €41m in and €53m out.

In:

Fernando (Porto) - €160k - He will be a back-up for Lucas and maybe a replacement.

Wijnaldum (PSV) - €7m - Talented, versatile player with good potential. Replacement for Maxi.

Joel Valencia (Zaragoza) - €3.1m - Hugely talented and already well-developed at 17.

Joe Allen (Swansea) - €8m - Replacement for Adam. Better tackling and physique.

Andreas Ioannou (Stevenage) - €100k - 4 star potential regen

Moises (Villarreal) - €500k - Talented 17-year old.

Khouma Babacar (Fiorentina) - €1.8m - Good 19-year old striker but the fans weren't impressed.

Alberto Paloschi (Milan) - Free - Back-up to Kadlec. Looks decent.

Juan Pablo Carrizo (Lazio) - Free - Excellent back-up keeper. 3 stars.

Rene Adler (Leverkusen) - Free - First choice and replacement for Reina. Bit weak in the air but excellent in other respects.

Martin Montoya (Barca) - Free - Back-up to Johnson while Flanagan is on loan.

Jack Butland (Birmingham) - €3m - Probably overpaid but I wanted to try to develop him.

Nicolas Gaitan (Benfica) - €4m - Quality player and a bargain at this price. Has been outstanding in pre-season and just got Man of the Match in the Community Shield

Jeppe Nielsen (Lyngby) - Free - Insanely good 15-year old winger. Has 16 Dribbling, 20 Determination, 17 Flair and 16 Off-the-Ball. Other stats all decent. He's going to be a monster at 17.

Darren Noriega (Wolves) - €1.6m - Talented 16-year old England DM.

Gerard Deulofeu (Barca) - €11.5m - Highly talented 18-year old.

Gaitan will probably be a starter and he and Joe Allen and Adler will be the only signings that will be first-team at the start.

Team:

Adler

Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique

Lucas Joe Allen

Kuyt Affelay Gaitan

Kadlec

They are both 3 stars plus 17 in 22 is a good strike rate and Downing is playing really well, I don't really care what the coaches rate them at I judge them on how they perform. I'll probably sell both at some point but I like having a big targetman up front. I also never said you can't have better players on lower wages I was just pointing out that neither are mediocre for my side.
Downings done well for me as a backup in season 2 I moved Suarez there as I signed LD try getting Willian as his replacement I'm gonna try in season 3 as I was short of cash in season 2

Some great bargains there.

I like Henderson for some reason and want to try to develop him but his stats especially his Determination is really low and also he's not good enough to either be a winger or CM, which means I prefer even Shelvey ahead of him in midfield. Out wide he has good crossing but other than that is pretty poor.

Johnson out for 6 weeks so Kelly will get some time and probably Flanagan too.

Wondering if I should get rid of Doni, Downing, and Spearing in Jan. Definitely need another CM to pick up the slack when Gerrard isn't doing it. Adam is just so-so but I hate it that he has the Long Shots trait. When partnered with Gerrard they just take pot shots at goal too often.

Carroll meanwhile, is incredibly fragile. Miss 1 or 2 shots in a game and he instantly becomes crap, confidence levels plummeting.

Don't have too much cash but would ideally like to bring in Doumbia or Damiao. A biggish all-rounder who can play the lone support role but score when they're presented a chance.

I'll probably get Nene in on loan as well. Managed him at PSG and he was pretty good there.

Adam can be very wasteful but Gerrard is worse. Spearing is pretty good with a few games. Play him in the cups. He's a good enough back-up for Lucas. Henderson is potentially very good but he needs to respond well to tutoring quickly and get a lot of games in the first season.

Solomon Rondon might be what you're looking for. He's highly rated here and is big, strong and very quick. I've noticed strong and quick players tend to do very well with the current match engine. Have a look at Afellay if he's still available. He very good and quite versatile.

Went for Suarez at AMR.

Transfers (using an updated database):

In:

Diame - Free

Sigurdsson - 7.5m

Dede - 14m

Ytterd Jensen - 1m

Afellay - 1.7m

Yarmolenko - 7.5m

Nangis - 1.5m

Out

Spearing - 4m

Adam - 2m loan fee (option to buy for 6m + Fulham paying all his wages

Maxi 2m loan fee (Inter can buy him for 2m + paying all wages)

Aquilani 2.5m loan fee (can buy him for 8m + paying 90% wages)

Kuyt and Cole both still for sale. Going to loan out some youngsters too.

Won easily in 3rd and 4th round of Europa qualifying. Got Arsenal, Chelsea and City to start the season with though!

Lost 3-2 to Arsenal but just beat Chelsea 2-0

Managed to bring in Erick Torres and Milan Badelj for the start of the first season. Started off slow with three draws in the league, but I've won my last three games now. Also into the fourth round of the Carling Cup by playing a largely second string squad. Torres has been a beast for me in that competition. 3 goals and 3 assists in the two games so far.

The amount of money I'm losing per month is just awful. Have to start shifting some players soon.

Adam can be very wasteful but Gerrard is worse. Spearing is pretty good with a few games. Play him in the cups. He's a good enough back-up for Lucas. Henderson is potentially very good but he needs to respond well to tutoring quickly and get a lot of games in the first season.

Solomon Rondon might be what you're looking for. He's highly rated here and is big, strong and very quick. I've noticed strong and quick players tend to do very well with the current match engine. Have a look at Afellay if he's still available. He very good and quite versatile.

Cheers mate, will have a look. Afellay went to PSG unfortunately.

lfcepl.jpg

best11.jpg

Won the league in the first season as you can see, my only signing was Dempsey from Fulham for £7.5 million but he was poor. Luis Suarez took a bit of time to get going but was brilliant along side Andy Carroll who despite a great start didn't really score at all towards the end of the season but he will still be back up next season when I sign a new striker. I actually played the right sided midfielder at AMR and not MR like the best 11 says. Henderson was pretty good and really shone for the last 10-15 games when I moved him to the left and put Downing on the right. Agger and Carragher were first choice at CB a pairing that made reasonably solid but Carragher will step aside for Coates next season. I was hoping for more from Gerrard but as he ages I will move him to a much deeper role in the squad and I can see him having tough competition for a first team place next season.

In the FA Cup we went out in the semi-finals to Newcastle 3-2 after we came back from 1-0 down they went on to score in the 87th and the 90+5th minutes so put us out after we had beat West Brom, Barnsley, Watford and Sheff Wed. The League Cup was much worse as we beat Oldham and Spurs easily only to lose against Bolton. I would like a better run in both cups next season because in the FA Cup we were poor and needed replays to beat both Barnsley and Sheff Wed.

transferkp.jpg

Needed to raise some cash to defend our title as domestic champions and to make an assault on the champions league. Charlie Adam went as he hardly played last season for a decent £10 million, despite playing well last year £15 million for Downing all up front was too much to turn down. I was glad to make my money back on Dempsey and I decided to sell Kuyt and Doni for small fees just to get them off the wage budget.

I decided to sign Ganso because I have never signed him on FM before and Leandro Damiao because I haven't had him on a proper save just for one season in a Sunderland save. Both are earning reasonable wages Ganso on £51,000 a week and Damiao on £42,500. This should give me options as last season I used Gerrard as a deep forward on several occasions so I will either use Suarez there and put Damiao as the main goal scorer or I will retrain Ganso to play up front. Need to try and sign a few more quality players mainly a young back up CB and a decent DMC to rotate with Lucas who played better at MC. I could also do with a winger that can play on both flanks.

lfcepl.jpg

best11.jpg

Won the league in the first season as you can see, my only signing was Dempsey from Fulham for £7.5 million but he was poor. Luis Suarez took a bit of time to get going but was brilliant along side Andy Carroll who despite a great start didn't really score at all towards the end of the season but he will still be back up next season when I sign a new striker. I actually played the right sided midfielder at AMR and not MR like the best 11 says. Henderson was pretty good and really shone for the last 10-15 games when I moved him to the left and put Downing on the right. Agger and Carragher were first choice at CB a pairing that made reasonably solid but Carragher will step aside for Coates next season. I was hoping for more from Gerrard but as he ages I will move him to a much deeper role in the squad and I can see him having tough competition for a first team place next season.

In the FA Cup we went out in the semi-finals to Newcastle 3-2 after we came back from 1-0 down they went on to score in the 87th and the 90+5th minutes so put us out after we had beat West Brom, Barnsley, Watford and Sheff Wed. The League Cup was much worse as we beat Oldham and Spurs easily only to lose against Bolton. I would like a better run in both cups next season because in the FA Cup we were poor and needed replays to beat both Barnsley and Sheff Wed.

transferkp.jpg

Needed to raise some cash to defend our title as domestic champions and to make an assault on the champions league. Charlie Adam went as he hardly played last season for a decent £10 million, despite playing well last year £15 million for Downing all up front was too much to turn down. I was glad to make my money back on Dempsey and I decided to sell Kuyt and Doni for small fees just to get them off the wage budget.

I decided to sign Ganso because I have never signed him on FM before and Leandro Damiao because I haven't had him on a proper save just for one season in a Sunderland save. Both are earning reasonable wages Ganso on £51,000 a week and Damiao on £42,500. This should give me options as last season I used Gerrard as a deep forward on several occasions so I will either use Suarez there and put Damiao as the main goal scorer or I will retrain Ganso to play up front. Need to try and sign a few more quality players mainly a young back up CB and a decent DMC to rotate with Lucas who played better at MC. I could also do with a winger that can play on both flanks.

Great season there

Loading up now. Can't seem to sign or sell any body in Jan 1st season. 1m left in my transfer kitty and nobody wants Downing even for 5m.

Might sell Doni and bring in Turnbull on loan as backup?

How come I can't appeal work permit rejections anymore? Both Torres and Fierro were turned down and that was that.

Loading up now. Can't seem to sign or sell any body in Jan 1st season. 1m left in my transfer kitty and nobody wants Downing even for 5m.

Might sell Doni and bring in Turnbull on loan as backup?

How come I can't appeal work permit rejections anymore? Both Torres and Fierro were turned down and that was that.

Managed to ship Charlie Adam and Maxi Rodriguez in the January of the first season as I wasn't really using them. Plus, it frees a little over a hundred grand in wages per week, despite the fact that I have to pay them both around 10 grand a week for the remainder of their contracts.

Don't know about getting rid of Doni tbh. I had Reina out for 4 weeks once, and Doni was excellent during that time, especially against sides like City and Chelsea.

Do you have a feeder club specifically for the purpose of obtaining work permits? Not sure if this is a bug (I think it could be), and I experienced it only in FM '11, is that whenver I had a feeder club to overcome WP issues, the appeal option on a failed WP hearing would never appear. Instead, he'll sign for the squad and appear as ineligible and I can then send him out on loan to try and get him EU citizenship.

I've had a good start to my second season winning difficult games against Spurs and City away. Lost away to PSG in the Champion's League. First ever loss.

Adler has done very well after a slightly shaky start. His command of the area and aerial ability have both gone up and in other respects he's as good as Reina if not better. Coates has started to push Skrtel hard for the place alongside Agger. Agger's mentals have improved a lot after I fined him for his performance against PSG. Determination, work-rate and influence are all up. Danny Wilson has come back and done very well at LB and CB. He signed a new contract and still has decent potential. None of the new players except Adler has really made much of a mark. Gaitan has done well but has tailed off slightly. Suarez and Kadlec have alternated with hat-trick and goals scored. Kadlec as a Poacher and Suarez as an Inside Forward at AML. Kadlec has three hat-tricks already in 10 games and just scored 4 against Wigan. He's got 50 goals in 60 games so far for Liverpool. He is a bit inconsistent and tend to have some games where he misses a hatful of a chances.

I've signed Dzagoev for €10m and Sven Bender (the Leverkusen Bender) for €8m to arrive in January as I don't really have any credible back-up for Afellay if he gets injured and I can't resist quality players at those prices. Bender had been transfer listed by request for ages but I don't know why Dzagoev was so cheap. I'll look to sell Henderson and Lennon in January and I'm not pleased with Glen Johnson as he seems to make a lot of errors so he might go as well. I'll probably sell Paloschi too as he's been rubbish; couldn't hit a barn door right now.

Just finished 3rd season and won the double. Seem to be struggling in champions league though and only reached the 2nd round. Have really cut the wage budget but still losing millions each month. Just about make a profit over the season though with prize money and tv money. Really need to build a new stadium but the board still say the fan base is not there. Signed a few youngsters and will try not to sign any 'big' players in an attempt to build up my balance.

Missed the champions league again after i was top 4 all season gutted but i did win the europa league which means ill start from the group stage next season will post a review of season 2 soon

Season 2 review

League:5th

Fa cup:5th rd

Carling cup:3rd rd

Europa League:won

Least i won the Europa league even though i rather have finished top 4 Already signed Pastore from PSG will play him behind LD & Move Steve G to the midfield also Signed Caulkar & A.Johnson sold Agger Cole & Loaned out Carroll no one wants Aqua his contract runs out so i may let it run it if no one gets him

How do people deal with Carragher and Gerrard? Will they sign new contracts with reasonable wages?

Haha both of them have sacked their agents so I deal directly with them and no surprise that on the Worst Opinions tab, Gerrard is there. Asking for ridiculous 140k p/w and match highest earner is simply not gonna happen.

Has anyone given Danny Wilson a chance in the second season? He's not the beast he was in FM2011 but he's still very good and has improved a lot after 4 months of first-team football. He's actually first-choice left-back now ahead of Enrique and has an average rating of 7.39. I'll probably sell Enrique for a lot of money in the summer as his rep is worldwide and Jack Robinson has awesome potential and is currently on loan at Leicester (feeder-club) and tearing up the championship.

All of my on-loan youngsters are performing very well. Flanagan and Suso are at Crystal Palace (second feeder-club) and Suso is loving it there. Flanagan has done well despite picking up 3 red cards and 8 yellow cards (he picked up the dives into tackles PPM from skrtel). Palace will probably get promotion. As will Leicester who are currently second thanks to Shelvey, Robinson and Khouma Babacar. Sterling is a Barnsley but hasn't really shone. I wanted him to go to Palace but they have all their loans for the season.

Am I right in thinking that Leicester will no longer be a feeder club if they get promoted?

I sold Skrtel in Jan 2013 for €17.5m and brought in Shawcross for €12.5m who's very similar to Skrtel but younger and English. I also signed Caulker from Spurs for €10m but he's on loan at QPR for now. I managed to sign Connor Wickham from a relegated Sunderland for €6m and he looks like he could do well. He only played 5 games for Sunderland over a season and a half so he has some developing to do but he's still only 19 and his only real flaw is Stamina of 8. He scored on his league debut.

I tried to sell Johnson and Henderson but nobody is interested as their wages are so high. Roma tried to sign both on loan but didn't have enough money to complete the transaction. Aquilani is still here and no one is interested even for free. Such a waste of wages and he's very, very average ability-wise, probably worse than Spearing even.

After this window, I'm adopting a policy of British and Irish only for any player over 18. I already have the nucleus of a good Home-grown team but I would like some more attacking midfielders. Arsenal won't let me sign Oxlade-Chamberlain and neither Adam Johnson or Aaron Lennon are really suitable as inside forwards. I had Lennon for a season but he was mediocre.

Future team:

Butland (probably will never be good enough)

Flanagan (a maybe) Kelly Wilson Robinson (a probably)

Spearing (not really good enough) Shelvey (a maybe)

AMR Henderson Sterling (a maybe)

Wickham

Ross Barkley has gone to Norwich so I may be able to sign him if he doesn't completely hate Liverpool. He's a wonderkid.

I've decided to try for a Liverpool save in FM12 as I had a very enjoyable save in FM10 with them plus I fancied a change from my Lille save and to muck around with a bigger club for a bit.

It's an interesting team for sure - some young prospects, some good older players and some shocking wages!

I've rejigged the backroom staff, releasing a lot of useless coach and scouts and brought in some of my usual suspects: Winsper, Vetere, Tord Grip.

I tried to get a 'Work Permit Affiliate', but the board came back with three English clubs, obviously not understanding what I was looking for. :rolleyes:

With the playing staff I always try to stick with the squad I inherit for a season, just to see how things pan out and to minimise disruption from having thousands of new players. I have brought in two players though:

Seydou Keita on loan from Barca as backup to Lucas.

Gianni Bruno from Lille for 700k.

I let Steve Clarke handle the pre-season friendlies as it's the part of the game I find tiresome, but there were some encouraging results including a 3-1 win over Atl. Madrid. However once the actual season started the team hasn't performed brilliantly - we are now the masters of 1-0 victories. Lots of good possession, often over 65% but with little cutting edge apparent.

I'm in a quandry now though - Kuyt and Maxi seem to be too slow so I want to find a replacement before the transfer window shuts. Do I play Suarez on the right as an IF and buy a new striker, or do I sell Maxi and try and find a pacey right winger? And are there any decent right wingers that people recommend?

Cheers mate. I always forget about him (And Shaqiri too). I'm determined to try and make a success of Carroll, so selling Maxi and getting Barnetta sounds like the way forward. I suppose Barnetta could always act as cover on the left too if I want Bellamy up front.

just played first game of my 1st season, beat Sunderland 3-1, had two goals disallowed too, goals from Downing (scored after 5 mins, took him all season in RL and still didn't score lol), Keita & Kuyt, Enrique own goal to make it 3-1 with 10 mins left but never mind, great start, Scunthorpe next in the League cup!!

Future team:

Butland (probably will never be good enough)

Flanagan (a maybe) Kelly Wilson Robinson (a probably)

Spearing (not really good enough) Shelvey (a maybe)

AMR Henderson Sterling (a maybe)

Wickham

Ross Barkley has gone to Norwich so I may be able to sign him if he doesn't completely hate Liverpool. He's a wonderkid.

Henderson's determination is way too low though. Have you managed to increase it thru tutoring?

Apart from that for some reason the board won't give me a feeder club. First 2 times of asking for a loan club, they think the normal means of loaning out is sufficient.

3rd time I asked for a world affiliate and they agreed but didn't manage to find a suitable club.

Has anyone noticed that Suarez is quite unprofessional? I'd probably sell him if he wasn't so good as he's quite a disruptive presence at times. He reacts badly to criticism and is usually trouble at team meetings. He's also a bad trainer.

Alright guys, aint been playing much lately but gonna start to play again.

Finished 3rd first season and so I've sold pretty much all the fringe players (Adam etc) and brought in Hazard and Doumbia (was priced out of Cavani and Damaio) as I also needed another defender so I brought in Dede (I've always wanted to buy him!) and brought in Casemiro who instantly became a wonderkid to be a back up to Lucas and he looks the part so far. Still trying to get rid of Carroll and Skrtel though, but no one wants them so they may have to rot in reserves for now.

Has anyone noticed that Suarez is quite unprofessional? I'd probably sell him if he wasn't so good as he's quite a disruptive presence at times. He reacts badly to criticism and is usually trouble at team meetings. He's also a bad trainer.

I've found that Suarez is alright in my save, the heartbeat of the squad now. Carroll is the trouble-maker. Plays like crap, goes to bits if he misses a couple of chances, then sulks when I criticize him.

He's gone to the press twice already this season, first saying that he's lost confidence in my ability and requested to be transfer-listed. Then saying I'm bad at team-talks.

Like him irl but he's a real nuisance in the game. Seriously considering selling him at the end of the season.

Hi everyone, just finished my 3rd season and I'm trying to negotiate with Gerrard to lower his wage due to his advanced age (he's 34 in my save and earning 120k a week), but he simply refuses to accept anything lower than 140k, even after adding in several bonuses and clauses in his favour. Can anyone advise me on how to successfully get him to agree to a pay cut? Thanks so much!

Hi everyone, just finished my 3rd season and I'm trying to negotiate with Gerrard to lower his wage due to his advanced age (he's 34 in my save and earning 120k a week), but he simply refuses to accept anything lower than 140k, even after adding in several bonuses and clauses in his favour. Can anyone advise me on how to successfully get him to agree to a pay cut? Thanks so much!

Have a private chat with him and recommend that become a coach, if he ask if you want him to start straight away? Then say yes and he will the staff attributes panel, within a month or two he will leave his agent should able slightly reduce his wage. He's 33 on my save and I've got him down to 105k a week plus he's got good coaching stats which was a bonus for me :)

Name a good backup keeper for 2nd season onwards?

Reina is first choice, have sold Doni and Jones and have Butland but want to send him on loan for the season to improve him.

I'm looking at Stegen but they want 12mill+ and i think its too expensive for a backup.

adler on a free?

backup keeper isnt usually a really important one as they are really only used in case of injury....

see who's on the transfer list .. look for experienced old heads to come in .. they'll happily sit on the bench and can come in and do a job if needed..

Not a good start to this... Drew 1-1 with Everton, slipped further behind 1st, drew 1-1 with Lyon at H in the CL, and then lost 7-1 (!!!!) to top of the league Chelsea with you know bloody who scoring 5 (5, for Christ's sake!!!). Struggling for 4th now, and in a real tough game next, 2nd leg vs Lyon- wish me luck!

Hmm.. Next up Manchester United @ H. They're 2nd 4 points behind Chelsea, with 2 games to go. So, I can stop them from winning the league but would have to then hand it to Chelsea, talk about bitter-sweet!!

Season 3 review

League 2nd

Fa cup won

Carling cup 3rd rd

Euro supercup won

Did win 2 trophies gutted about the league should have won it but 2 many draws in the end cost me least im back in the champions league

Liverpool Football Club 2014 / 15, Season: Four in Pictures (Part: One, Present Performance)

League Table

lgek.jpg

I was in with a shout of winning it with 34 games played, but I dropped off horrendously, not a good enough squad I guess to compete in both latter European stages and the run-in for the title!

Leeds (1), QPR (2) & Sunderland (PO) promoted into the league

Transfers

trnf.jpg

Season Best XI

sxip.jpg

Squad Analysis

anaen.jpg

Liverpool Football Club 2014 / 15, Season: Four in Pictures (Part: Two, Player Performance)

Player of the Season

srzb.jpg

28 goals (23 in the league), 17 assists and an AV RAT of 7.36, his best season so far for me. My advice, use him as your No9- poacher, advanced fwd etc. Won this award for me last season too.

Previous Winners:

2014: Luis Suárez: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276688-FM12-Liverpool-F.C-Thread-Victory-is-upon-us.?p=7777716&viewfull=1#post7777716

2013: Sebastián Coates: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276688-FM12-Liverpool-F.C-Thread-Victory-is-upon-us.?p=7748057&viewfull=1#post7748057

2012: Andy Carroll: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276688-FM12-Liverpool-F.C-Thread-Victory-is-upon-us.?p=7712825&viewfull=1#post7712825

Young Player of the Season

ongq.jpg

Ever since my scouts first brought him to me, he just looked as though he had everything about him to be a great little poacher. He’s really starting to fufill that potential for me now, I have just worked a bit on some of his weaker aspects and given him lots of cup games, we’ll see if he’s got much more development left in his tank, but if he does then I could have a real play on my hands.

Previous Winners:

2014: Jack Robinson: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276688-FM12-Liverpool-F.C-Thread-Victory-is-upon-us.?p=7777716&viewfull=1#post7777716

2013: Gerard Deulofeu: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276688-FM12-Liverpool-F.C-Thread-Victory-is-upon-us.?p=7748057&viewfull=1#post7748057

2012: Gerard Deulofeu: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276688-FM12-Liverpool-F.C-Thread-Victory-is-upon-us.?p=7712825&viewfull=1#post7712825

Player Records: Season

srec.jpg

Player Records: Modern Era

precm.jpg

Archived