Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latest release is now out: http://www.mediafire.com/?navvaoudaj6lfa8

Also as a sidenote, to cut a long story short, my internet contract is being terminated next Thursday. I'm not sure how long it'll take before I have a new provider. I will have access to the internet via a 3G dongle, but it'll be limited and only in the evening because my dad takes it to work with him. Releases will continue as per normal, but again I will need information posted into here as much as possible please. That way I can just copy/paste it into a text file and I'll be able to access it offline.

Have a good weekend!

The latest release is now out: http://www.mediafire.com/?navvaoudaj6lfa8

Also as a sidenote, to cut a long story short, my internet contract is being terminated next Thursday. I'm not sure how long it'll take before I have a new provider. I will have access to the internet via a 3G dongle, but it'll be limited and only in the evening because my dad takes it to work with him. Releases will continue as per normal, but again I will need information posted into here as much as possible please. That way I can just copy/paste it into a text file and I'll be able to access it offline.

Have a good weekend!

Danny Fox is still at Burnley, he joined Southampton the other week. Also Andre Bikey is using his family name now and is known as Andre Amougou.

FIRST TEAM SQUAD

1 	Lee Grant 	Goalkeeper 	27/01/83 	3 	0 	2013
2 	Kieran Trippier
(on loan from Man City) 	Defender 	19/09/90 	3 	0 	2012
4 	Michael Duff 	Defender 	11/01/78 	0 	0 	2012
6 	Chris McCann 	Midfielder 	21/07/87 	3 	0 	2013
7 	Ross Wallace 	Midfielder 	23/05/85 	3 	1 	2013
8 	Dean Marney 	Midfielder 	31/01/84 	2 	0 	2013
9 	Jay Rodriguez 	Forward 	29/07/89 	3 	4 	2013
10 	Martin Paterson 	Forward 	10/05/87 	1 	0 	2013
11 	Wade Elliott 	Midfielder 	14/12/78 	3 	0 	2013
12 	Brian Jensen 	Goalkeeper 	08/06/75 	0 	0 	2012
14 	Danny Ings 	Forward 	16/03/92 	0 	0 	2015
15 	David Edgar 	Defender 	19/05/87 	1+1 	0 	2013
16 	Zavon Hines 	Forward 	27/12/88 	0 	0 	2013
17 	Richard Eckersley
(on loan to Toronto FC) 	Defender 	12/03/89 	0 	0 	2013
18 	Leon Cort 	Defender 	09/11/79 	0 	0 	2013
20 	Marvin Bartley 	Midfielder 	04/07/86 	0+2 	0 	2014
21 	Andre Amougou 	Defender 	08/01/85 	3 	0 	2012

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3724822/Andre-Bikey-changes-his-name.html

I know on the game on his profile screen, his full name is listed as Andre Stephane Bikey Amugu.

But on the back of his shirt in real life, it's spelt Amougou not Amugu.

Thanks very much though, I know you put a hell of alot of time into doing this update so much appreciated. :thup:

Quick question for anyone playing as Man Utd, can anyone get Hernandez firing on this? He was scoring goals galore on a standard 11.3 database, but now I can't get him going at all despite using the same tactic that I have before. Rest of the team is fine, it's only Hernandez :confused:

MG, excellent work. Very happy to finally get a decent game in Holland going!

But of course there's stuff I came across and forgot last time 'round.

Boy Waterman has left AZ and joined Allemannia Aachen.

Gerald Sibon has joined Heerenveen from Melbourne Heart.

Leroy Fer is not extending his contract at Feyenoord. Maybe this can be programmed in?

Quincy is on loan at Panathinaikos from Al-Sadd

Marcel Meeuwis has joined VVV from Gladbach

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink has been released by Rapid Wien

Tim Janssen has joined FC Midtjylland from Esbjerg.

Sander Keller has joined ADO Den Haag from Xamax

Sandro Calabro has joined ADO Den Haag from Sankt Gallen

Ebi Smolarek has joined Al-Khor from Polonia Warsaw

Sander Westerveld has joined Ajax Cape Town from Monza

Joost Broerse has joined Excelsior from APOEL

Prince Rajcomar has been loaned out to MVV by ZTE

Marciano Bruma has joined Lech Poznan from Arka

Harrie Gommans has joined Fortuna Sittard from Waasland-Beveren

Nicandro Breeveld has joined Gaz Metan from Jiul

Jeroen Ketting has joined FC Zwolle from Lommel

Robin Nelisse has retired

Evgeniy Levchenko has joined Adelaide United

Rob van Dijk has signed for FC Utrecht

Edgar Davids has retired and is now a board member at Ajax

Arnold Bruggink has retired

Evander Sno has joined RKC

Dwight Tiendalli has joined FC Twente

Remco van der Schaaf has joined Randers

KUTGW! :)

hey Metal_Guitarist,

i wonder have you change all clubs from all leagues for promoted and relegated? please let me know if you have or not? because i have your download latest to my FM11...just found out...some leagues have not done with promoted and relegated. :( was - Czech (Gambrinus Liga), China (Superleague), Belrus (Vysshaya Liga), Brazil (Serie A & B) and Denmark (Superliga).....can you fix update rest of all leagues please?

i know you have done with England Premier League, Championship, League one & two are perfect....thats why i need other leagues too if possible.

thank you.

Hi MG, have you had any instances of your transfer update causing problems with European fixtures? I'm playing an Arsenal save and won the league, but for some reason at the start of the second season I've been drawn in the group stage of the Europa cup instead of Champions League, and all the group games are taking place in a week!

Not sure if this is a problem caused by transfer update or some other bug, but thought I'd check here if anyone had experienced similar issue before I go reporting a problem on the bugs forum. Cheers

@lovefm2005- if I have the time I'll do it, but I'm only really concentrating on the major leagues to be honest. I don't have the spare time to do that far out unfortunately.

@DandyDon- I ran a sim a little while ago when someone reported having this and it came back okay. I'll get another one going now and get back to you on it :thup:

I'm confused, I'm almost 100% certain I did that this time. I must be going mad :thdn:

Sorry for the mistake. Realised I put in the African database that may not update the transfer. Very sorry again. Hope you didn't go mad. :)

@DandyDon- The sim came back fine, all the fixture dates are as they should be. Have you got the latest file downloaded, and are you running any other files alongside this one?

Hi MG, I'm not running the latest file, running one from the week before, not running any other transfer updates but have the updated commentary pack and injury system running alongside. I'm going to holiday that save tonight for a season to see if the same thing happens again, or if this was just a one off issue.

Free transfers

Jerome Rothen to SC Bastia on 2 years contract

German Lux to Deportivo La Coruna on 2 years contract

Nashat Akram to Lekhwiya(Qatar) on 2 years contract

Mahamadou Sidibé to AC Omonia(Cyprus) on 2 years contract

Lucas Neill to Al Jazira(UAE) on 1 year contract

Petri Pasanen to Red Bull Salzburg on 2 years contract

Marko Babic to NK Osijek on 2 years contract

Diomansy Kamara to Eskişehirspor on 2 years contract

Harry Kewell to Melbourne Victory on 3 years contract

Luís Boa Morte to Larrisa on 2 years contract

Tim de Cler to AEK Larnaca(Cyprus) on 2 years contract

Ricardo Pereira to Vitória de Setúbal on 2 years contract

Carlos Ruiz to Veracruz(Mexico) on 2 years contract

Yıldıray Baştürk - retired

Enrico Chiesa - retired and is a coach

@DandyDon- The sim came back fine, all the fixture dates are as they should be. Have you got the latest file downloaded, and are you running any other files alongside this one?

MG, just to let you know that after holidaying through the whole of the second season the third season fixtures generated properly and have had a reply on the Bugs forum that there is an issue they are aware of, so nowt to do with your updates :thup:

Never seen anything like it on FM before, really strange.

Dario Conca to Guangzhou Evergrande on 3.5 years contract. Wages should be set at around £200k per week as he is reportedly the 3rd best paid player in the world.

Rúben Micael to Atletico Madrid on 4 years contract.

Rúben Micael to Real Zaragoza on 1 year loan.

Thanks for all your work MG, really enjoying the updates. Iv read about your internet problems, do you think ul be releasing an update this week?

Also i played Hernandez as a poacher next to Rooney as a Complete forward and they both hit 20 plus goals.

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to the forum but a long time FM and CM player.

Came in search of an update for FM11 to update to the 2011/2012 season as FM 2012 isn't out until December.

Can someone explain to me how to install MG's updates. I'm on windows 7, when I do go to install the latest update it's saying windows needs to know what program to use to Open it?

Any help appreciated please folks!!

You dont need to open it with anything, if you just move the file to the Documents- Sports Interactive- FM11- Editor Data it will be in your game. If you havent got the Editor Data folder just create your own. Also theres a guide on page 1 of this thread. Hope this helps mate

Nice update thanks very much MG. :thup:

but ive gotten into the 2nd season and Stoke and Tottenham have not played any games yet?

I've played 3 games in the league now and they have played 0, and next to their name it shows a 'EL' - qualified for the Europa League, which you normally get at the end of the season or after a team as won the League Cup. Never seen it at the start of the season before?

And on their fixtures they have played like 6/7 europa league games, has the Europa League dates been changed or something to cause it to conflict with the Premier League games?

Because normally they still play a couple of League games by now even when they are in the Europa League, their games just get moved to the Sunday if they are playing on the Thursday etc.

Hmm, same way that I'm playing Hernandez. I'll have a tinker and see what I can do with him.

@LC- Foxes- The games do get played but they get rearranged for later in the year for some stupid reason. It's tied into the TV games issue I think. Unfortunately there's nothing I know of that I can do to rectify it.

Harry Kewell signed for Melbourne Victory

Lucas Neill signed for Sydney

And yeah Hernandez chops for me with him as a poacher and rooney/berbatov as a deep lying support.

Where is your source that Lucas Neill join Sydney?

He joined Al Jariza of UAE.

soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/947363/socceroo-skipper-lucas-neill-seals-al-jazira-switch?cc=4716

Is there any way we can collab? me and my mate want to make CA/PA changes to your update but there's no way to integrate both is there?

We're working on Premiership stats now, don't know if we'll do other leagues as in-depth. You're alright with this yeah M_G? If we use your most recent update we wont be able to transfer the stat changes over to your new updates will we?

If you want to then I'm happy for you to do so, but no you won't be able to transfer them over, unless you had a separate file for the CA/PA changes and then merged them in the editor upon the last release.

How could we do that? Is it possible? Or would we have to edit all manually.

I mean, will we have to wait until you have uploaded the final update before we edit the stats or could we start now and then 'merge' them somehow?

How could we do that? Is it possible? Or would we have to edit all manually.

I mean, will we have to wait until you have uploaded the final update before we edit the stats or could we start now and then 'merge' them somehow?

you can edit any db you have downloaded/made at any time just remember to select the required files when starting game...

there may be conflicts with different files... however iam using 14 files no issues

other option is to use fmrte once you start game

you can edit any db you have downloaded/made at any time just remember to select the required files when starting game...

there may be conflicts with different files... however iam using 14 files no issues

other option is to use fmrte once you start game

ah.... so the editor files are only for CHANGES? so MG's update will do all the transfers, then mine will do stats? Is that how it works?

So we make the changes now, on the 11.3 DB - then use that with MG's final update when it comes out?

Archived