[RELEASE] Premier League 2011-12 Fixtures

Terk

I have seen a few requests for a file allowing the current (2011-12) season Premier League fixtures to be played on FM11 alongside a data update. I've put together such a file and have run three test seasons with it alongside metal_guitarist's update. I am sure it will work alongside others, but I can vouch for its compatibility with metal_guitarist's update.

The file has the scheduled TV games for the first thirteen rounds of fixtures, as detailed here. All other fixtures dates and kick off times are taken from the BBC Sport website, here. The game will obviously select the games to be shown on TV past what has already been announced and added into the file.

The final round of games takes place on 22nd May 2011 (game date), to avoid clashes with the FA Cup and Champions League finals. I couldn't find a way to change the dates of these finals to the 2011-12 dates, so had to work around them. I intend over the next week to include the fixtures for the Championship, League 1 and League 2, with the updated version released in the days after the transfer window closes. I will also release separate, standalone files with the 2011-12 fixtures for the top divisions in France, Germany, Italy and Spain for those who like to play in those divisions.

The file should be placed into "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Editor Data". If you have any questions or if you spot any mistakes, please leave a comment. Otherwise, enjoy.

Premier League 2011-12 Fixtures by Terk

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ss5b42sojx4695b/Premier League 2011-12 Fixtures by Terk.dbc

So just to clarify mate, this has the Sky Sports and ESPN TV dates in? So it will have in last nights Man Utd v Tottenham match etc? Hope this gets periodic updates once new TV dates get announced as it'll be good to keep something like this fully up to date. Downloading now.

Cheers

Ant, yes, it has both the Sky Sports and ESPN games that have so far been announced. Each game from that list published in the Guardian article I linked to has been moved to the corresponding date and listed in the editor as a TV game. I do intend to keep it updated as new TV schedules are announced (and then recreate it all for FM12!)

Terk, only 17 teams have been set. It crashes when starting a new game...

It needs a data update to be chosen alongside it. If you try to run it on the 11.3 database then it will crash, because there are no fixtures set for Birmingham, Blackpool and West Ham. As I said, I've run it perfectly through the full season with metal_guitarist's update selected as well, but it will only work alongside a 2011-12 data update.

It needs a data update to be chosen alongside it. If you try to run it on the 11.3 database then it will crash, because there are no fixtures set for Birmingham, Blackpool and West Ham. As I said, I've run it perfectly through the full season with metal_guitarist's update selected as well, but it will only work alongside a 2011-12 data update.

Using with Wally's update so it should work, strange..:confused:

terk shall I untick the move to tv?

and many thx for this

works fine here with metals update

cheers

No problem, mate. My assumption (and I stress this is an assumption, I haven't checked it out but will tomorrow) is that if you untick 'move for TV' then no matches in the second half of the season will be moved to the proper TV dates, as the game would normally do. As far as I have seen, 'move for TV' has no effect on the already scheduled TV matches that have been listed in the editor. Short answer, no, I don't think so.

Hi Terk.............sounds great mate

can you clarify will this require to start a new save and mean swansea etc will be in prem for game start...so in effect 2011 will be replacing 2010

cheers

To get Swansea in the PL you will need a data update so yes you will have to start a new game with a data update and Terk's fixture update.

I'll download wally's update tomorrow and see if I can figure it out, mate. Not got time tonight, but will have a look at it.

Terk if you can get this to work, we could include it along side our update..if thats cool with you. Great work and thanks for your effort. Good job man. I got a feeling you might have to do it all over again tho for us which would be a shame. But good luck. Keep us posted.

Archived