Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?nvhd2qyfj7qlnh8

I will stress that this is a beta version, I wouldn't recommend starting a career game on it. Over the next few days I'll add anything that gets posted in here and gets announced late, and I'll also finish off the Premier League youth players and finish up on the Blue Square Prem. The next and final version will also have squad numbers done for the whole of England. I'll let you get your teeth into it...

Based on latest update. :)

Ricardo Ferreira(Milan) should be co-owned by Palermo and AC Milan. Remains at AC Milan.

Matej Vydra to Club Brugge on 1 year loan.

Miguel Miranda to Udinese on 3 years contract.

Joel Acosta to Siena on 4 years contract.

Abdel Ghezzal to Cesena on 1 year loan.

Gergely Rudolf to Panathinaikos on 1 year loan.

Nii Nortey Ashong to Fiorentina on 1 year loan.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Just a couple of things regarding celtic....

Andy Hinkel has already left the club and is a free agent. This happened at the start of the season.

Baba never signed in the end with work permit issues being cited as the reason.

Transfers

Ricardo Pereira(Portugal gk) to Vitória de Setúbal on 2 years contract.

Olivier Kapo to Al-Ahly(Qatar) on 2 years contract.

Chris James to APIA Leichhardt(Australia) on 2 years contract.

Ruben Maldonado to Club Olimpia on 2 years contract.

Santiago Solari to Peñarol(Uruguay) on 1 year contract.

Lucas Castroman to Racing(Argentina) on 1 year contract.

Aldo Duscher to Barcelona Sporting Club(Ecuador) on 1 year contract.

Mattia Destro to Genoa on 4 years contract.

Albin Ekdal is co-owned by Juventus and Cagliari. Will move to Cagliari.

Leroy Fer to FC Twente on 3 years contract.

Edgar Barreto to Palermo on 4 years contract.

Edgar Alvarez to Palermo on 4 years contract.

Francesco Della Rocca to Palermo on 4 years contract.

Antonio Barragan to Valencia on 4 years contract.

Loans

Kerlon to Nacional Esporte Clube(Brazil) on loan for 1 year.

Mattia Destro to Siena on 1 year loan.

Ciro Immobile to Pescara on loan for 1 year.

Ayub Daud to Gubbio on loan for 1 year.

Carlo Pinsoglio to Pescara on loan for 1 year.

Timothy Nocchi to Carrarese on loan for 1 year.

McDonald Mariga to Real Sociedad on loan for 1 year.

Raffaele Alcibiade to Nocerina on loan for 1 year.

Luigi Vitale to Bologna on loan for 1 year.

Erwin Hoffer to Eintracht Frankfurt on loan for 1 year.

Leandro Grimi to Genk on loan for 1 year.

Otman Bakkal to Feyenoord on loan for 1 year.

Retirements

Steve Finnan has retired.

Hugo Ibarra has retired.

Sylvinho has retired.

Spurs transfer budget

I think they should have abit more. They sold Keane(3), O'Hara(5), Crouch(10), Palacios(8) and Hutton(4). After paying Parker transfer fee(5.5), should maybe have 22-24m.

First of all, thank you very much for this update metal_guitarist, I know how much time it takes to do something like this!

I'm sorry to press you for an answer but is there any chance you could give me an estimate for when the next release will be with all of the transfers and budgets updated?

I'm not too bothered with the squad numbers and the Premiership youngsters and Conference players being updated, I just fancy a quick game in the Premiership.

I understand if not. Thanks again.

Here is the Granada CF squad off Wiki. The chairman on the Wiki page is current one. I asked the Granada CF researcher but he's been busy. I think there maybe one more signing at Granada as well.

They've also signed Orellana from Udinese on a free transfer and loaned him out to Celta Vigo for the season with them being able to buy him for £3m, I think. I'm sure Heath, if he sees me will correct me.

Sweden:

Clubs: swap Brommapojkarna with Syrianska, and Åtvidaberg with Norrköping. Swap Örgryte with Värnamo and Väsby with Västerås.

Managers: Magnus Pehrsson is manager of Djurgården. And Rickard Norling is manager of Malmö FF.

Transfers: IFK Gothenburg have sold Ragnar Sigurdsson to FCK(copenhagen). They have loaned out Sebastian Eriksson to Cagliari with a option to buy. They have loaned out Niklas Bärkroth to Brommapojkarna one season, ends december 1 2011 in sweden, and Pär Ericsson to Mjällby.They also have bought Emil Salomonsson from Halmstad and Daniel Sobralense from Kalmar FF.

Helsingborg have bought Alvaro Santos from GAIS. And Thomas Sörum(haugesund i think), and Erlend Hanstveit have also been bought.

Gais have bought Wandersson back again. AIK have sold Tetteh Bangura to Bursaspor. Malmö have brought in Mattias Ranegie from Häcken and Miika Albornoz from Brommapojkarna. Häcken have also sold John Chibiuike to Rosenborg.

Italy: Mattia Cassani have gone to Fiorentina on loan. Gianni Munnari have also gone to Fiorentina. Ill be be back with more i hope ive helped ya out!

Elfsborg have bought Viktor Claesson from Värnamo.

More Swedish: Frempong from Gefle has moved to IFK Norrköping, IFK have also bought Gunnar Heiðar Þorvaldsson. Mjällby have loaned Erton Fejzullahu from NEC( i think) to august 2012.

Italy: Matteo Brighi and Luca Cigarini have been loaned to Atalanta without and options to buy. Atalanta have sold Edgar Barreto to Palermo. And Palermo have a crazy owner who have kicked out their manager and the hole staff i think. Devis Mangia is caretaker manager of Palermo. Maybe u can fix Romas new owner? Thomas DiBenedetto. Jorge Martínez will go out on loan one season to Cesena, who also loans in Abdelkader Ghezzal from Bari. Also the obscure serbian Damjan Djokovic joined Cesena.

Pierpaolo Bisoli is manager of Bologna. Massimo Ficcadenti is manager of Cagliari. Giuseppe SANNINO is manager of Siena. Juan Ignacio Martínez Jiménez manager of Levante. Hector Cúper is manager of Racing Santander.

Cheers m8!

Archived