Do you play, or do you wait for 11.3?

I dont think were in any doubt the game as issues here and there its to be expected me personally just think people over exaggerate them

but if people cant enjoy the game because of certain bugs i guess its there right to do so everyone entitled to there opinions. me personally have loved it since day 1 ive maybe been lucky and not witnessed half of problems mentioned but i just play and get on with it anyway :)

yup very true, no one thinks this game is perfect, but it is very enjoyable in its current state and will most likely be even better after the next patch in my opinion of course.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that was a bug with the game why wouldn't everyone be getting it?

I don't think that's just me, a lot of different people have problems with FM11 crashing for no reason. Just check the "Bugs forum".

And as tjb2376 said, there's a matter of different PC configuration. It would be pretty wierd to change your PC/Mac just to play this game (especially you're not sure it'll work).

Very disappointed with the lack of an update a full two weeks after the transfer window closed. Not good enough.

if your desperate for the transfer updates you can download a database off the forums that will tide you over, the patch its self will contain a lot more than data updates hence why its not out yet.

I just continue playing until the patch surfaces, SI never have any official date... i can't see why they don't have it finished as soon as the transfer window closes.

Maybe they start late on it rather than incremental.

Because its not just data thats in the new patch there boatloads of match engine fixes and all the other bugs that get fixed and all these things need testing along with the new data

I'm waiting impatiently...so looking forward to creating an all-English Chelsea side!

------------Butland--------------

Walker-Jones-Spence-Robinson

--Shelvey-Rodwell-McEachran--

----------Wilshere----------------

------Wickham-Sturridge---------

That's how I envisage my first choice 11 being after I gradually clear out the foreigners and the likes of Cole, Lampard and Terry retire. It'll be fascinating to see them progress together, although there's a chance some of them may not have a high enough PA and so will need replacing...

randominator; your squad is very nice. me too, i prefered young players. But i think, min 2 experienced players are necessary.

for example; veron and ronaldo ;)

Fiorillo

A.Matthews Lovren Subotic Fatic

Ananidze Veron Necip Arda

Vuckic

L.Traore No:9(el-fenomeno)

I was waiting for the new patch before I purchased and started playing the game. But I caved in last night, paid for it and downloaded it from Game.com for £17.99 whilst it had 40% off. Just about to start a league 2 game with Port Vale. But will wait for the patch to play my "serious" game with Liverpool. Friday February the 18th is my Birthday. Would be a lovely day for the new patch SI! :D

I stopped playing after i got a corrupted save about a week ago, was enjoying it too. Things im not enjoying about this game are the stupid player contracts and selling of players from my club. Agents have ruined the game.

Also the ridiculous amount of CCC's missed by players with awesome stats(18 finishing, 20 composure)

• SI Staff
ter is 11.3 compatible with a previous saved game, and if so is there anything that could go wrong with it

cheers

I'll be upgrading to 11.3 when it is released and will continue to play my current game.

I have stopped playing, but for the more prosaic reason that as a LFC fan I couldnt bear playing with Torres in the team!

I could have used an editor to get rid of him, but didnt want to break the game and it felt wrong having achieved success with him. So in the end, I just lost interest in the game.

Replace 'Torres' with 'Andy Caroll' and I feel exactly the same way. :p

Oh lord - not this again.

Not everyone is having problems.

Some are, some aren't.

If you aren't, go enjoy the game mate!!

Ehh your the one stating were nearly in march without a playable game when quite clearly it is playable

We you use word like "we are" its like your speaking for everyone else which i dont like

Why you finding it unplayable may i ask ?

Ehh your the one stating were nearly in march without a playable game when quite clearly it is playable

We you use word like "we are" its like your speaking for everyone else which i dont like

Why you finding it unplayable may i ask ?

It is NOT "quite clearly" playable for everyone.

I can't be bothered to explain, to be honest - the forums are full of the reasons why some people are having massive problems with FM11 11.2.1.

I didn't use the words 'we are' at any point. It is NOT "quite clearly" playable for everyone.

I can't be bothered to explain, to be honest - the forums are full of the reasons why some people are having massive problems with FM11 11.2.1.

Ohh right so your another one of those who has't really witnessed any faults/bugs but just jumps on the band wagon because others have

And trust me "we are" quite clearly is in your post ;)

And i quote in the quiet words of michael cole

"Yeah - absolutely appalling that "WE ARE" nearly in March without a playable game"

Ohh right so your another one of those who has't really witnessed any faults/bugs but just jumps on the band wagon because others have

And trust me "we are" quite clearly is in your post ;)

And i quote in the quiet words of michael cole

"Yeah - absolutely appalling that "WE ARE" nearly in March without a playable game"

Get a life, pauvre con.

Archived