Do you play, or do you wait for 11.3?

Get a life, pauvre con.

You need to get a life and stop crying about little things its maybe because i have a life i dont notice every little teeny thing up with fm

Have you check to make sure accrington stanley sock colour is the right shade ?? dont want you freaking out

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

soldiering on to 11.3...

mainly refining my tactics that 11.3 will undoubtedly change the efficiency of but it'll give me a good base tactic to start with.. as for the bugs i have to admit the only one thats been a major problem for me since release is the lack of interest in players /poor bids received.. the best sale i've had is Skrtel to Lyon for 4m upfront an 3.5 over 18 months(that was this week, which is Very poor considering i got the game the day it came out..) the biggest problem with 2010 for me personally was being able to raise 50/60m from the sale of 4/5 average players, this has been taken to the opposite extreme in 2011.. which is a bit of a let down.. i've also had dealings with the "current tactic" bug since upgrading my motherboard to a quad core from dual..

to sum up tho i've you can handle tearing your hair out at defenders/keepers occasionally jogging towards/looking at a loose ball while the attacker sprints to it the game is playable (not nearly as enjoyable as its predecessors tho).. since the introduction of the ME i get the feeling that this has become SI's prime area of focus on improvement (btw i love the offside line showing if the player was actually offside or not in a replay) and coding the game to work correctly has become a secondary objective.. this should be rectified by SI for 2012/2013..lets face it if we as gamers wanted to see a beautifully rendered football match the FM series is decade's behind the likes of PES/FIFA.. SI need to concentrate on restoring thier well eaned reputation as the best football management simulation creators that they had under the SI/EIDOS partnership.. instead of comprimising gameplay for the sake of a visually attractive game..

You need to get a life and stop crying about little things its maybe because i have a life i dont notice every little teeny thing up with fm

Have you check to make sure accrington stanley sock colour is the right shade ?? dont want you freaking out

The problem I raised makes FM11 11.2.1 very difficult to play if you care about the tactics engine, so I consider it pretty serious.

As far as I am led to believe, the resolution of the 'disappearing set piece instructions' issue is one of the main reasons the patch is so late, because it's taking SI a lot of time to isolate the problem and fix it.

Sorry to disappoint you, Wally, but it is a genuine issue I have, and one that a lot of other FM users also have. I'm not just whinging for the fun of it, or jumping on any kind of bandwagon, as you suggested.

The response of SI should be enough to confirm the problem: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/249490-Disappearing-set-piece-instructions...?highlight=disappearing+piece

For the record, I couldn't give a monkey's what shade Accrington Stanley's sock colour is!

And given that you seem to post on the forums, on average, about 120 times a month (what's that? 4 or 5 posts a day?!), it doesn't suggest that you have THAT much of a life, lad!

I'm fed up of waiting for the new patch...but that won't stop me continuing to play FM11...I've been carrying on with my last game with Livingston...won the Scottish 3rd Division Championship at the 1st time of asking, finished 17 points clear of the 2nd place team, and I went the whole of the season undefeated in the league, and I also won the Scottish Challenge Cup aswell.

Waiting for 11.3.

I had a decent Southampton save with 11.2 (mid-table in the Prem), but I got bored of it as I only seemed to be scoring certain types of goal; either a long-range screamer, a tap-in after a fumble by the keeper or a header from a corner. It didn't seem quite right. And when I moved on to Chelsea, it seemed every player I tried to sign wanted a minimum release fee in their contract for whatever price I was signing them for, and they wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm sure I read somewhere that was an actual bug that SI were aware of. It was a bit strange.

I've had some jobs around the house that need finishing so I thought I'd get on with those and wait for 11.3. Each to their own. *shrug*

Archived