Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 FM11.2 Tactic and Discussion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Following on from my Championship and F.A Cup Success in the First season with Boro. Here is The Community Shild Against Man Utd.

Made some very slight changes to the Tactic aswell.

MiddlesbroughManUtd-1.jpg

Dave is this using the 4-1-2-1-2 or still 4-1-2-3?

Also are you working on the 4-1-2-1-2 still?

i guess i'm a little confused, Mr Hough

how many versions of this tactic do you have? I only see 1 download link yet people seem to be talking about a few different ones.

You and me both, There is only One Offical version that i have made, I did make some tweaks to it though that you can find here.

Lower the fullbacks closing down to 1 notch above own Area.

Lowered Central Midfielders CF to last notch of Little

Changed the Central Midfielders and Strikers Passing to the First Notch of Direct.

Lowered all Strikers CF to the lowest possible setting.

Tempo and Width the last notch of Normal.

There is a Link here to the tactic.

http://www.filefront.com/17757981/Mr-Hough-4-1-2-3-11.2-new-Lleida-ao-2010.tac/

There are the Officail Tactics that i would say. There are a few kicking about that haven't been made my me but are based on my Tactics.

There where 3 versions, I can only find one though here is the Link.

http://www.filefront.com/17763310/Mr-Hough-remix-super-Manchester-U-Nov-2010.tac/

Alright, I'll give this first link a try. Since the new patch my tactic is a failure, so i'm going around testing out other peoples tactics to try to see what works before i attempt to make another one.

On that note, I have a game running in the background while i type this out with your tactic (the new tweaks and all):

I am Queen's Park, 3rd division in Scotland. Playing Hibernian (SPL) in the Scottish cup. At home.

I was up 2-0 with 65 minutes gone. They scored to make it 2-1. in the 70th We made it 3-1. They got a penalty at 85 minutes. There were to be 2 additional minutes played with me being up 3-2. in the 95!!!th minute, they equalize. Replay at their ground.

Blow. Your. Whistle! ugh...

Alright, I'll give this first link a try. Since the new patch my tactic is a failure, so i'm going around testing out other peoples tactics to try to see what works before i attempt to make another one.

On that note, I have a game running in the background while i type this out with your tactic (the new tweaks and all):

I am Queen's Park, 3rd division in Scotland. Playing Hibernian (SPL) in the Scottish cup. At home.

I was up 2-0 with 65 minutes gone. They scored to make it 2-1. in the 70th We made it 3-1. They got a penalty at 85 minutes. There were to be 2 additional minutes played with me being up 3-2. in the 95!!!th minute, they equalize. Replay at their ground.

Blow. Your. Whistle! ugh...

Argh..... Nightmare mate, Better than a loss though and think of the Revenue it will make aswell for you club.

This is OT but I played Queen's Park as well with M. Hough's 11.2 tactic and was promoted twice 20 points clear of 2nd each time by end of season. But I stopped the save cause I'm in 1st div. now but still amateur :o

I think it doesn't change for Queens so I'm taking M. H's with me to another low league team. If I'm wrong (any of you get Pro with Queens without editors) say yay and I'll be happy to continue testin' over there ;)

Great job as usual M.H.

Hi. I need some advice.

I started using the Mr Hough tactic on the first page with Spurs and was doing OK (4th after 6 games) then switched to the tweaked version. I won my first 6 games with the tweaked version beating Man C and Chelsea but now I've gone 5 without winning, losing 3 to rubbish teams and can't score a goal. I haven't changed anything at all. I don't get it.

Anyone know why this may happen?

Hi. I need some advice.

I started using the Mr Hough tactic on the first page with Spurs and was doing OK (4th after 6 games) then switched to the tweaked version. I won my first 6 games with the tweaked version beating Man C and Chelsea but now I've gone 5 without winning, losing 3 to rubbish teams and can't score a goal. I haven't changed anything at all. I don't get it.

Anyone know why this may happen?

Maybe you have underestimated the smaller teams because you beat the big ones.

Team Talks have a massive impact on performaces in this years FM, Make sure you get these Spot On.

Maybe you have underestimated the smaller teams because you beat the big ones.

Team Talks have a massive impact on performaces in this years FM, Make sure you get these Spot On.

I don't think I have underestimated them. I have a good squad and am playing top players in all matches. It's just such a dramatic change in form; from top of the league to relegation form instantly. I'll look into team talks but haven't changed that either.

Cheers Mr H.

Since losing to Hibs, I've won 6 in a row in scottish div 3.

scores were

3-2

4-2

2-0

2-0

5-2

6-0

the goals against my well be due to the fact that 2 of my 4 defenders are crap :) working on getting some better players.

Following on from my Championship and F.A Cup Success in the First season with Boro. Here is The Community Shild Against Man Utd.

Made some very slight changes to the Tactic aswell.

MiddlesbroughManUtd-1.jpg

Hi dave is this the tactic being used with all the tweaks in post 455 with the link as mentioned,I applied all your tweaks and still going strong with my carlisle game 7 games to go lying 5th in league 1 and just won the johnstone paint trophy will post final results when season is finished, keep up the good work,

I've been finding that my team will get 2-3 goals in front, and then end up letting the opposition claw back a draw. How would I go about preventing this? If it was a TC tactic I'd change to Contain, but I'm not too sure with the classic.

I've been finding that my team will get 2-3 goals in front, and then end up letting the opposition claw back a draw. How would I go about preventing this? If it was a TC tactic I'd change to Contain, but I'm not too sure with the classic.

Time Wasting is a big thing that can influence a win and a loss.

Use it but not too early, About 70 minute mark would be good.

Mr Hough having some great results with your tactic plus the tweaks very impressed so thanks for it. Achievements so far Won championship first seasom with Preston (different tactic), 6th first season prem (your orginal tactic) and mid 3rd season in 4th (your tactic plus tweaks) will try to post some screenies later. Thanks again and keep up the great work!

Playing the tactic with a weaker team, at least after the first season (Bochum, promotion candidate first season) the main key for my success with the tactic is an amazing keeper. Maybe an amazing d-line might help too, but the keeper should be cheaper to get for a mid-/lower-table team.

I played okay the first half of the season after I got promoted. Sold Ochoa who pretty much disappointed me and brought in Diego Alves. Moved from 13 or 14 up to 6 in the final table. (media prediction 12). After 10 games into the next season I am on course to challenge for the championsleague spots (Bayern seems to be a sure candidate for the title, I dont even think about that) and won all 4 games so far in Euro Leauge including two away games against Lille and Juventus.

I play the tactic with tweaks plus unticked tight marking for strikers plus left striker set to cut inside which I feel is helping his performances a lot.

After intensive testing 2 and half seasons I have o say Mr Hough original version (the sunderland one) is a near diablo version in current patch 11.2, and is making the game simply too easy. Hope patch 11.3 will make things a little harder.

After intensive testing 2 and half seasons I have o say Mr Hough original version (the sunderland one) is a near diablo version in current patch 11.2, and is making the game simply too easy. Hope patch 11.3 will make things a little harder.

You're joking right? First of all why don't you state what team you played as? I played as Derby and almost got relegated from Championship ;). Will just add that Derby don't have money to spend and can make 3 or 4 loans at best. They also got horrid players and no depth. Thus why media prediction is 15th. Must say I ove rachieved.

Super Remix saved my sorry ass :p, but still wouldn't call that trip easy, as I won the league only 5 points clear of 2nd place ;).

Now in EPL all hell breaks lose and snatching a WIN is a miracle to behold (especially against giants who BUY players constantly :(.

You're joking right? First of all why don't you state what team you played as? I played as Derby and almost got relegated from Championship ;). Will just add that Derby don't have money to spend and can make 3 or 4 loans at best. They also got horrid players and no depth. Thus why media prediction is 15th. Must say I ove rachieved.

Super Remix saved my sorry ass :p, but still wouldn't call that trip easy, as I won the league only 5 points clear of 2nd place ;).

Now in EPL all hell breaks lose and snatching a WIN is a miracle to behold (especially against giants who BUY players constantly :(.

Ok! Here's some screens to support my statment. After my testing I started a career save with Portuguese 2nd division side Estoril (average squad) predicted 13th (out of 16) and bought 5 average free transfer players, as the side has no money or reputation! The original tactic all the way, Home and Away, just using the waste time bar to my need. Vey important to keep morale high (I use a little trick in order to keep the subs with high morale and fit: arrange friendlies every monday, as long as you don't play until next weekend, betwen my reserve side and my U19, and make my main squad subs available for reserves; they normally win like 5-0 so they are always with high morale, and ready to kick in when needed!). And that's it with Mr Hough's tactic my campaign in the usually very competitive Portguese 2nd division was a walk in the park!!!! (...and my 3 main strikers were the 3 best goalscorers in the league!). info0, please don't take it the wrong way, but you must be doing something very wrong!!

TABLE:

tableec.th.png

Started using the tactic for a Chelsea and Everton save. Chelsea one was took over 3/4 of the way through the season, so with no chance to buy players or prepare the team for the tactic, it was only going so-so

My Everton save i spent the summer changing my players (bye bye wingers :( ) and spent the pre-season training the team up to use the tactic from the off.

The Friendly's aren't my strongest team, more me getting any players in my first team fitness, and the Fulham match is a perfect example of what happens if you mess up your team talks

Incidently i'm using the basic 4-1-2-3 for my home matches, and the tweaked version for my away matches

tacticy.jpg

Only thing i've noticed is the left striker struggles to score many goals, while the Central and Right strikers are scoring for fun. And yes still losing to Micah Richards and Phil Jagielka on goals scored due to the amount of corners i'm scoring from :D

info0

Haha ok i will upload but seriously warning i have only played 3 games with Man U! I hope it will work and it would be great with feedback and if you tested it with lower league teams. It will be intresting to se how it preforms for you.

1. Always use Team blend even when it is fluid

2. Let you A.Manager do the OI

3. Left foot right corner...right on left

http://www.filefront.com/17763310/Mr-Hough-remix-super-Manchester-U-Nov-2010.tac/

Edit: From time to time check the tactic settings. I feel like they change sometimes by themself.

Edit nr 2: I use Minimum pitch size.

best tactic for me so far, with Roda JC (dutch premier division) finished 3rd 6 points below from position 1 (media prediction 10th)

For AMR and AML I made my own search filter (dribbeling, pace, finishing!!) for the other positions I use MR hough search filters from fm 10

So Mr Hough and audhusd, thank you very much

I don't normally play tactics with 1 up front but i thought i would give 'Mr hough remix super' a try. One word - Brilliant. I have loads of strikers and so i've had to use strikers in the winger position and it's still been brillant. I will give this tactic until the end of the season no matter what!!! Here's the stats

Arsenal 0 - 2 Crystal Palace

Crystal palace 4 - 1 Birmingham

Crystal Palace 3 - 0 Fenebarche

Wigan 1 - 4 Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace 4 - 0 Newcastle United

I know it only been 5 games but the possession, cccs and general gameplay is blinding. Also Yaya Sanogo as the lone-striker upfront is scoring a goal a game. Long may it continue!!!!!

OMG used the Super tweak by Audhud and mate, first game with Panathinaikos, away against PAOK, won 5-0!! Now this fixture is usually very tough and was expecting a scruffy game. I absolutely dominated them

Looks very good. Will test for a whole season before I get too excited :p

brilliant tactic once again, using the original from southampton and first 7 games with LKS Lodz in Polish 2nd division scored 27 conceded 1 absolutely stunning ! !they are predicted 3rd but looks like I am going to smash the league

thanks mr hough!

Archived