Mr Hough 4-1-2-3 FM11.2 Tactic and Discussion

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
info0

Haha ok i will upload but seriously warning i have only played 3 games with Man U! I hope it will work and it would be great with feedback and if you tested it with lower league teams. It will be intresting to se how it preforms for you.

1. Always use Team blend even when it is fluid

2. Let you A.Manager do the OI

3. Left foot right corner...right on left

http://www.filefront.com/17763310/Mr-Hough-remix-super-Manchester-U-Nov-2010.tac/

Edit: From time to time check the tactic settings. I feel like they change sometimes by themself.

Edit nr 2: I use Minimum pitch size.

Audhusd

Have you done more testing with this tactic and formation? I love this this formation. :)

How are people getting on with the tweaked tactic, i want to know if its worth using it?

Also how are people getting on with this " super remix" tactic?

thanks guys

Ive been using the super remix for the past 11 games and won 8, drawn 2 and lost 1. Lots of lovely sweeping football being played and I think when my team gels it will only get better. I'd recommend having a go if you have pacey forwards who can play wide. It does look a bit open at the back but you can't have everything.

hough ur formations are crap

iv seen some idiotic posts on here but this must be the best ever, the constructive feedback you gave is immense, so if this is crap that must mean sherica tactic is crap, oh and let me think the 442 wingers must be crap and everyone else that has made tactics the same as those must be crap, daves 41214 complete domination was so crap that people where passing it off as there own on another thread.

next time take a little longer and put a bit more effort into your post

Nice results there mate! :) Are u using the super remix tactic with wingers?

No.. Im not sure what that is... I just changed the player around and did some minor tweaking...

Here are my stats so far... I use a standard 4 4 2...

2011-01-11_0021.png

2011-01-11_0022.png

Just wanted to say thank you Mr. Hough for yet another great tactic, as always! I made only a few tweaks to make it even more attacking, and I'm simply dominating and winning everything in the brazilian league. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing with us!

Just got in from work, About annoyed off about all this tactic stealing stuff, I don't know why i bother.

I just tried to defend myself on the site saying how i made the tactic for FM10 so basically how can you claim to make the exact same tactic as me in FM11 and pass it off as your own guess what happened...... I got banned from the site.

There's my proof.

What a joke.

The tweaked version (used the away-tweaks for the original tactics against stronger oppositions) got me to a Euro League final, 6th and 4th place with a midtable team so I'd say its a good tactic.

But after three seasons I am bored so I will go and try to switch to a 4-3-1-2.

Just got in from work, About annoyed off about all this tactic stealing stuff, I don't know why i bother.

I just tried to defend myself on the site saying how i made the tactic for FM10 so basically how can you claim to make the exact same tactic as me in FM11 and pass it off as your own guess what happened...... I got banned from the site.

There's my proof.

What a joke.

Don't even bother the majority of players know it's your tactic.

Let those little wannabies try and steal some of the spot light for their 5 min. of inet-fame we all know who to give credit for the tactic.

No.. Im not sure what that is... I just changed the player around and did some minor tweaking...

Here are my stats so far... I use a standard 4 4 2...

2011-01-11_0021.png

2011-01-11_0022.png

Hey mate, can you please PM me with this 442 would like to test :p

Thanks in advance

Using original 11.2 mostly throughout the season. I experimented with suggested tweaks and my own tweaks mid season and end season wich costed me valuable points. Arsenal kept breathing down my neck despite having a superior goal difference.

Won league cup and retained premier division title.

Lost FA cup 4th round to Everton cause we failed to finnish chances.

Lost champions league semi final against Bayern, won the home leg 1-0 but again poor finishing, should have been 3-0. Second leg was equal match but Bayern finished better, we should have scored 1 here.

I believe my pre match teamtalks and press conferences have had a negative impact on some matches. Sometimes my strikers score goals without effort and other times they keep missing. So now i sacked my current assistant manager and hired Valter Di Salvo to do this for me. He has perfect attributes to handle teamtalks and press conferences. Hopefully it has a positive impact on the players and strikers in particular for the next season.

sunderlandmatch.th.jpg

tablefe.th.jpg

fixturesp.th.jpg

evertonmatch.th.jpg

There's my proof.

What a joke.

what happened to the thread on here, the one you where given the evidence saying it was yours? did they realise they'd been caught and delete it, im sure Info had put a post in there a day or 2 ago saying they had stolen it from you, but when i looked when you had said it was yours, it had dissappeared. surely they could hav credited you and posted it on their forum

what happened to the thread on here, the one you where given the evidence saying it was yours? did they realise they'd been caught and delete it, im sure Info had put a post in there a day or 2 ago saying they had stolen it from you, but when i looked when you had said it was yours, it had dissappeared. surely they could hav credited you and posted it on their forum

Exactly, When i looked on the Website where it came from Cro-manager or something i tried to explain to the guys that how can it be possible to create two tactics that are exactly the same, Even the manual settings i had made in Complete Dominace 10.2 where the same as this.

They first deleted my posts, Then later on in the night when i asked for an Explaination on why they where Verbally calling me names the promtly Banned me from the site.

I would have liked to have seen the thread though, Just to see what people put.

[{They first deleted my posts, Then later on in the night when i asked for an Explaination on why they where Verbally calling me names the promtly Banned me from the site.}]

My god, thats a disgrace, that juvefan who posted it up seems to be a moderator on there, makes it even worse, at least it makes you realise how good this forum is, i just had a look on there to see if i could see anything, think you hav to register, maybe someone thats already on there can tell you

There's my proof.

What a joke.

Please don't let these people get to you too bad Dave. Your work is so appreciated and respected by many others I'd hate to think people like this could stop you sharing your hard work in the future.

Imitation is the best form of flattery?

HUGS

I have massive respect to not only this Site but also the Mods aswell, Especially Heathxxx who has supported me alot since i started making tactics.

I'm glad i mainly stick to this one, It's the best around by far Followed by FM-Base another Excellent Site.

Sorry my mistake the screen doesn't automatically change when you select a new tactic.

I did notice that one of the strikers (right) didn't have CF all the way to little so changed that.

Just to make sure the midfield is still two central and one defensive?

Sorry my mistake the screen doesn't automatically change when you select a new tactic.

I did notice that one of the strikers (right) didn't have CF all the way to little so changed that.

Just to make sure the midfield is still two central and one defensive?

Yeah thats right bud.

crystalpalacecrystalpal.png

I don't exactly have a world-class team. Also don't underestimate team-talks that also has helped me since i took it seriously for the first time!!!!

and as for the wingers, as you can see it isn't there natural positions but they have the stats so i am able to save money on buying new wingers./QUOTE]

The super remit tactic is fantastic! I'm rangers won the domestic treble and got to the last 8 of the champions league only to go out on away goals to real Madrid. The last 16 I put out Barcelona very happy .

Having great results with Remix Super, but getting way too many injuries. Anyone one tried reducing pressing and tackling?

Well I tried that now and the tactic works even better. Reduced hard tackling to normal and reduced maximum pressing to two notches above the fullbacks. I also reduced tempo 2 notches and width 2 notches. Results are incredible!!!

Hello,

just a little update from my Sunderland save.

Finished my 2nd season and retained the League cup, also managed to win the FA cup and equalled last years league position of 3rd which I was pleased with considering my players struggled to get use to the addition of champs league to begin with. Managed to get through the grp stage of ecc but got knocked out by Barcelona on away goals, can't complain with that really!

I'm using Mr Hough's original tactic with the tweaks he suggested.

Thanks again for brilliant tactic Dave :)

Archived