Club: Blackpool

Budget: 1million

Looking for: CB

With:

Other:

Season: Jan 1st

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

Im not sure of the name, or specifically the club here, but I think its Sean Morrison & he is at Bristol City I think. Good young player & 1 for the future. Might be able to snap him up.

With:

Other:

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

Im not sure of the name, or specifically the club here, but I think its Sean Morrison & he is at Bristol City I think. Good young player & 1 for the future. Might be able to snap him up.

Nicolas Sanchez. He used to play for River Plate but moved in the summer. Can't remember where. He may also not be on your game. Morrison is at Swindon Town. Although on the new patch he will be a Reading :thup:.

Nicolas Sanchez. He used to play for River Plate but moved in the summer. Can't remember where. He may also not be on your game. Morrison is at Swindon Town. Although on the new patch he will be a Reading :thup:.

oooooo show off!!! :)

Club: Aberdeen FC

Budget: £260,000

With: who can play without getting tired easily and can play first team in the SPL

Other: should be fast and strong in the air

Season: 1st Season (July)

Sean Morrison? He plays for Swindon Twon in the npower League One. Whilst I don't know his atrributes, he usually does fairly well and rated well. He's in the last year of his contract at the start of the game, so you should be able to get him quite cheaply :thup:.

Club: Southampton

Budget: 600k

Looking for: Ceter Mid

With: Good on the ball and good energy

Other: Maybe bit youthful

Season: Season 1

If you would settle for a loan option then someone like Jonjo Shelvey or Josh McEcharen would be a good addition to the side.

Club: Manchester United

Budjet: £50m

Looking For: A defence minded CM or a DM

With: Good Tackling

Other: Quite Young although not to fussed

Season : 2013/2014

Thanks

Yann M'Villa or Jack Rodwell for a homegrown option.

Season 1, Top Prem Team, Unlimited Budget.

Looking for 2 CM/DM's tall and strong/can shrug people on the ball and send them flying with a slide tackle, can hit a strong long shot when needed and push people about in the box to get headers, no need to intricate passing or speed. Preferably under 25 but not that bothered.

2 strikers in the drogba mould aswell, under 25. Have already got Lakuka.

Just want to bully the opposition team with a hard physical approach.

DMC's ............

Aturo Vidal fits the bill..... But be careful, his agression can lead to problems.

Yann M'Vila is quality. Sissoko is Obvious. Kouyata looks great and very cheap, but Ive never got a WWP for him, keep an eye on his international career. Nemp Mendy is a prospect.

Strikers ......... Kadlec? amd obviously Sanogo and Babacar..... although the are all young.

Might wanna look at the Andy Carrol thread too mate.

Club: Aberdeen FC

Budget: £260,000

With: who can play without getting tired easily and can play first team in the SPL

Other: should be fast and strong in the air

Season: 1st Season (July)

Try

Goncalves ... Free.

De Merit ... Free

With:

Other:

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

Do yourself a favor mate, make sure you get Burdisso the minute his loan ends at the start of season 2, 750k should be enough to get him.... Pure class at CB.

Offer him a great contract cos there will be others in on the action.

Budget: 600k

Looking for: Ceter Mid

With: Good on the ball and good energy

Other: Maybe bit youthful

Season: Season 1

TBH at Southampton, I would look to make loan signings, There are not too many players of note that will sign and be able to play above championship level.

Alan Patrick, young Brazilian is good, and there are tuns of quality French youth for loan. Jonjo Shelvey might join from liverpool and also get a loan report on Arsenal Reserves from your AssMan, they have a lot of good youth.... Chelsea too.

Club: Manchester United

Budjet: £50m

Looking For: A defence minded CM or a DM

With: Good Tackling

Other: Quite Young although not to fussed

Season : 2013/2014

Thanks

Mendy, Sissoko, M'Vila, Rodwell, Vidal ........... Also, just about anyone with an Italian passport, they produce a lot of DMC's ;) , Seriously, I recomend you take a look through the Italian national squads.

PS... See if Kouyata qualifies for a WP yet.

Club: Tottenham

Budget: Enough, but would rather spend less than 10M

Looking For: A striker

With: Speed and finishing

Other: Looking for a young (18ish) guy to learn from Defoe, and in time replace him.

Season : Beginning 2011/2012

Was thinking of Kadlec or whatever he's called, but wondering if there were other options.

Other: Looking for a young (18ish) guy to learn from Defoe, and in time replace him.

Was thinking of Kadlec or whatever he's called, but wondering if there were other options.

Kadlec is good but not that fast. I would look at Yannis Tafer and maybe Jordan/Andre Ayew, brothers at Marseille.

Kadlec is good but not that fast. I would look at Yannis Tafer and maybe Jordan/Andre Ayew, brothers at Marseille.

Cheers for that. Ended up poaching Delfouneso from Villa for 6M, but will look at those ayew-brothers as further options.

Club: Q.P.R

Budget: 50 million Euros

Looking For: A complete Striker who's always a threat to score. I want to compete for a top 5 spot

With: Must have a lot of speed to match my team and lest then 29 years of age.

Season : Beginning of season 4

Ermin Zec, or maybe Francisco Alcacer

Looking For: A complete Striker who's always a threat to score. I want to compete for a top 5 spot

Edinson Cavani would be perfect if he's come along well, Dzeko if he's not too old?

Lukaku is the obvious choice, he will prolly be 21 in your game and very expensive. He may not join your club.

Galvan, Meixcan stirker who should be 20/21 in your game. Depends how he has developed in his AI controlled team.

Sanogo and Babacar are good choices but like Lukaku, they will be expensive and may not join you.

Club: Peterborough

Budget: £1M transfer fund

Looking For: Keeper, Center Half, Striker

With: Able to go straight into the side

Other: Looking for a youngish players also

Season : Start of game

Look at Jack Butland on loan for GK. Young but improves very fast and is an exceptional prospect. He did an excellent job for me at Luton in Legue two on season two. Im sure he'll do a job for your club.

Club:Liverpool

Budget: 30m

Looking for: left footed winger

With: dribbling and speed

Other: able to go straight into starting XI

Season: 2011

Neymar. He will take a sizeable chunk of your funds but after a settling in period, he is quality.

Budget: £1.2M

Looking for: LB

With: High stamina and pace

Other: Can play championship + premeirship football.

Season: 2011 / 2012 (Jan Window)

Signing on Fee: n/a

Agent Fee: n/a

Atilla Turan. Young and pacey. A top class prospect but will cost in the region of 4 mil so you will have to spread the payments.

Club:

Club: Glasgow Rangers

Budget: £3-5m

Looking for: AMR

Season: Season 2 (August)

Wages: No more than 20k

Tried to renew Weiss' loan for another season but was rejected cause I couldn't afford his wages.

Marc Albrighton from Villa

David Hoilett

Could try for Carlos Vela on loan and use him as an inside forward

Jonas Gutierez (spelling?)

Sorry but I cant really help much from abroad on that budget.

Brighton & Hove Albion,

Start of 3rd Season,

Championship

Budget of around 4mil, can stretch to 6-7 mil if i feel its worth it

Looking for: a striker, preferrably pacey with good finishing, under the age of 21, home grown would be a bonus,

a championship quality keeper with the potential to develop into a mid-table premiership keeper, again, preferrably home grown

Brighton & Hove Albion,

Start of 3rd Season,

Championship

Budget of around 4mil, can stretch to 6-7 mil if i feel its worth it

Looking for: a striker, preferrably pacey with good finishing, under the age of 21, home grown would be a bonus,

a championship quality keeper with the potential to develop into a mid-table premiership keeper, again, preferrably home grown

Connor Wickhm is a Good Shout. Not that pacy, but can bang in the goals all day long. :thup:

already at Man Utd mate, at the minute i have Iain Hume, Victor Anichebe, Mariano Pavone, looking at trying to get Welbeck in on loan aswel,

goal scoring was my main inconsistency last season, i would go 3-4 games without a goal, then score 15-16 in 3 or 4 games

He always seems to go to United. :thdn:

Have a look at Francisco Alcacer, He's probably at Barcelona but, try & bring him in on loan. You could also have a look at Wellington Silva of Arsenal, Boakye (He's probably at a team like Bayern Munchen now, but starts of with Genoa, Carlos Vela is worth a shout. David Goodwillie possibly. I'm trying to name the Young, Talented lot that aren't in the £10, £20, £30 million region.

Club: Fiorentina

Budget: 7 million pounds.

Looking for: Striker, who could team up with Babacar or a lone striker

With: good finishing and strength,

Other: maximum age 26, as i want to keep my average age at 21 :p

Season: 3

Signing on Fee:idk

Agent Fee: idk

Club: Fiorentina

Budget: 7 million pounds.

Looking for: Striker, who could team up with Babacar or a lone striker

With: good finishing and strength,