The FM11 Looking For Thread

Kadlec went to Man Utd in the first season so his transfer value has jumped a fair bit. I did look at Benitez, but Sunderland signed him for 6 million, and then sold him this season to Arsenal for 16.5 million.

I assumed Lukaku would be at Chelsea or Man City (he always ends up at one of them in my other saves) but lo and behold he's still at Anderlecht so he might be my main target. Tafer is also still at Lyon so I'm having him scouted as we speak.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadlec went to Man Utd in the first season so his transfer value has jumped a fair bit. I did look at Benitez, but Sunderland signed him for 6 million, and then sold him this season to Arsenal for 16.5 million.

I assumed Lukaku would be at Chelsea or Man City (he always ends up at one of them in my other saves) but lo and behold he's still at Anderlecht so he might be my main target. Tafer is also still at Lyon so I'm having him scouted as we speak.

Tafer and Lukaku and completely different players but you really can't go wrong with either. Tafer can be a killer poacher with his speed if you players who can feed him through balls. Off the top of my head, Wolfsburg don't really have any good wingers/players who can cross so Lukaku might be wasted in a sense.

Tafer and Lukaku and completely different players but you really can't go wrong with either. Tafer can be a killer poacher with his speed if you players who can feed him through balls. Off the top of my head, Wolfsburg don't really have any good wingers/players who can cross so Lukaku might be wasted in a sense.

I brought in Niakhaichyk in the first season who can play either wing and have Weiss coming in on loan this season so we do have some width now. I can see Tafer being a pretty lethal poacher as you say, what sort of role suits Lukaku?

My top scout reckons 4 million will get me Tafer and 6.25 million for Lukaku so I'm tempted to try and grab both of them. Time to harrass the clubs accountants it looks like

I brought in Niakhaichyk in the first season who can play either wing and have Weiss coming in on loan this season so we do have some width now. I can see Tafer being a pretty lethal poacher as you say, what sort of role suits Lukaku?

My top scout reckons 4 million will get me Tafer and 6.25 million for Lukaku so I'm tempted to try and grab both of them. Time to harrass the clubs accountants it looks like

The FM11: Romelu Lukaku Thread. Tafer is amazing. Well he was on FM10 and I don't think he's changed much.

Club: Udinese

Budget: up to £15 mil

Looking for: ST

With:

Other: Adv. Forward to play up top on his own

Season: Second season (january) on 11.3 Patch

Used Gamiero for the 1st season and a half but after a good 1st year he is lnot doing to well this season.

Looks like I won't be able to get both Lukaku and Tafer after all. Tafer signed a new contract not long after we scouted him, and we couldn't talk Lyon into accepting less than 11 million for him. Lukaku is also proving more expensive than it looked, but have talked Anderlect into accepting a deal worth 8 million.

Looks like I won't be able to get both Lukaku and Tafer after all. Tafer signed a new contract not long after we scouted him, and we couldn't talk Lyon into accepting less than 11 million for him. Lukaku is also proving more expensive than it looked, but have talked Anderlect into accepting a deal worth 8 million.

Both should be worth it. Lukaku especially for £8m. I would keep an eye on Tafer as well.

11 Million is a little steep for Tafer especially when you can get Lukaku for less. Just get Lukaku and don't look back but keep Tafer on a shortlist and see if they're willing to take less in the future. I don't know what other strikers you have but Lukaku is apable of playing as a lone striker so you probably won't need both, at least now.

Club: Newcastle United

Budget: £17 million

Looking for: Goalkeeper

With: Star quality

Other:

Season: Second (2011-2012)

Like said, I need a goalkeeper. I do not feel Harper is good enough for the number one shirt, and Tim Krul might be leaving (although I still see him as 2nd choice). So I need a new number one keeper who can instantly take the starting line-up. I have £17 million to spend, but would prefer not to spend more than £5 to 6 million. Any suggestions?

Other:

Like said, I need a goalkeeper. I do not feel Harper is good enough for the number one shirt, and Tim Krul might be leaving (although I still see him as 2nd choice). So I need a new number one keeper who can instantly take the starting line-up. I have £17 million to spend, but would prefer not to spend more than £5 to 6 million. Any suggestions?

Enyeama, Ochoa, Begovic, Sergio Romero, Stekelenburg.

Then your more expensive types are Adler, Mandanda, Craig Gordon (forget which club he is at - he is class), Akinfeev, Frey, Weise

Sergio Romero is brilliant. He rarely makes mistakes.

If Enyeama is at Hapoel Tel-Aviv still then he is available for £350k & after 1 season you will see his price shoot up. He is amazing for his value.

Ochoa is the same. Cheap but fantastic.

Club: Hibernian

Budget: £1.3M

Looking for: Right Back

Other: Good Enough for the SPL

Season: July 2011

Lasha Salukvadze if he's on your game. Check in the Georgian National team.

Other:

Don't go for any of them. Go for Smithies. Or try to. He's English as well. With first team games he will become great. He would be cheaper as well. Unless he's moved. He plays for Huddersfield Town :).

Club: Fiorentina

Budget: 4mil

Looking for: DC

With:

Other: Ideally in early 20s with room to improve

Season: First 2010/11

Signing on Fee: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Thanks!

Andrea Masiello from Bari is a very good CB. Is 24 iirc so might be a year or 2 older then what you after but is very cheap (cost me £3.4mil in the 1st season of my Udinese save) for the quality of player you will get.

11 Million is a little steep for Tafer especially when you can get Lukaku for less. Just get Lukaku and don't look back but keep Tafer on a shortlist and see if they're willing to take less in the future. I don't know what other strikers you have but Lukaku is apable of playing as a lone striker so you probably won't need both, at least now.

Yeah, I went with Lukaku for the moment. He's settling in alongside Lakic, Helmes and Mandzukic at Wolfsburg so I can afford to wait a while and perhaps go back for Tafer next summer. Especially if we have a half decent European campaign, should bring in plenty cash as we have no outstanding loans or debts to pay off.

Club: Blackburn

Budget £8 million

Position: striker

Had done deal for lukaku but he got injured for 4 months. I need a goal machine up front 1 season Jan Window. 22 or younger

Khouma Babacar - Fiorientina, Kolbeinn Sigborsson - AZ Alkmaar, Alvaro Morata - Real Madrid, Dani Pacheco - L'pool, Sergio Araujo - Boca

There are tonnes mate. :thup: Just have a Search on the Game :)

Club: Blackburn

Budget £8 million

Position: striker

Had done deal for lukaku but he got injured for 4 months. I need a goal machine up front 1 season Jan Window. 22 or younger

Lacina Traore, Pablo Zebbalos from some team in Paraquay. Vaclev Kadlec. Also try Alex Geijo from Granada C.F.

Lacina Traore, Pablo Zebbalos from some team in Paraquay. Vaclev Kadlec. Also try Alex Geijo from Granada C.F.

What leagues are you running NF? Couldn't find Zebbalos on my save to have him scouted. Although with my typing it could be I just totally misspelled his name

What leagues are you running NF? Couldn't find Zebbalos on my save to have him scouted. Although with my typing it could be I just totally misspelled his name

I think I spelt his name wrong. I have a lot of nationailities. If you go the Paraguayan page. He plays for one of the top teams. He may not be on your game.

I think I spelt his name wrong. I have a lot of nationailities. If you go the Paraguayan page. He plays for one of the top teams. He may not be on your game.

I run a fair old number of leagues, plus a load of different nationalities too so there's a good chance he's there. I'll take a closer look at the parguayan clubs tonight when I finish work.

Cheers for the tip anyway.

I run a fair old number of leagues, plus a load of different nationalities too so there's a good chance he's there. I'll take a closer look at the parguayan clubs tonight when I finish work.

Cheers for the tip anyway.

I should add that he moved in January. Another one to try is Salvatore Bruno from Sassasulo in the Italian leagues.

Club: Newcastle

Budget: 1m plus 75% of 48.25m

Looking for: A replacement for Paulo Henrique because his release fee was met by Real Madrid

With: Henriques attacking qualities

Other:

Season: 3rd. 29th august 2012

Signing on Fee + Agent Fee: Not too much if possible, 1m each max

Won the title last season so the rep has improved. Predicted to finish 5th if that helps rep wise.

Looking for: A replacement for Paulo Henrique because his release fee was met by Real Madrid

Other:

Won the title last season so the rep has improved. Predicted to finish 5th if that helps rep wise.

Marek Hamsik, Toni Kroos, Alan Dzagoev, Javier Pastore, David Silva, Juan Mata, Miralem Pjanic, Eden Hazard.

Other:

depends on the role. i'm looking for someone similar at the mo and my searches frequently turn up 4 players who play this role with great aplomb: alex from spartak moscow, dario conca (but will he get the work permit??) dries mertens (hopefully can develop) and milos ninkovic. take a look at mertens and ninkovic they're both young: let me know in your opinion which one you'd plump for, because i'm still torn between the two. all 4 anyway would accept a move to newcastle.

Other:

if your rep has improved i'm surprised you couldnt keep a hold of paulo henrique. still, the lure of madrid...... personally i dont sign anyone if they have a minimum fee release clause, dont want to lose my players that way

Archived