The FM11 Looking For Thread

Unfortunately Kadlec is already gone. I'm trying to get Benitez now. I've got more funds now - £3-4m. Any better players I can get for that, keeping in mind that I'm a rather small team and can only offer £70.000/month in salary?

Sorry mate. I wasnt on the internet last night so wasnt able to reply. I dont know if you are still looking, but other players for consideration are:

Connor Whickham

Borja Baston

Garra Dembele

Kevin Gameiro

Michael Eneramo (good physical stats)

Christian Benitez would be better than all these though in my eyes.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Gungner

At that point in your game regens would be a good bet.

Lucas Digne

M. Sakho would be a great shout despite a natural CB

Danny Wilson (although better CB)

Jose Angel

Atila Turan

Club: Chelsea

Budget: £68 million, but would prefer not to spend more than £15 mil at max

Looking for: Left back (preferably not older than 25)

With: Good pace, so he can make forward runs often.

Season: Start of 5th season (2014-2015)

Regens will be the ones to look at tbh, can't think of many quality, very young left backs except Digne.

What's happened to PvA and Bertrand?

Club: Leicester City

Budget: 2m ish

Looking for: a DM

With: Good defensively & good passing

Other: Preferably under 30 unless they're a must buy for this level.

Season: 2010/2011

Patch: 11.0.3 - August 2010

I'm a fan of Kevin Vogt of Bochum, Ferrie Bodde is another name worth keeping in mind. Also Verkhovtsev.

Club: newcastle

Budget: 17 mil

Looking for: st and cdm

With:

Other:

Season: first

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

ST: Romelu Lukaku, Vaclav Kadlec, Christian Benitez, Stefan Kiebling

CDM: Arturo Vidal, Christian Romaric, Franco Zuculini

I'm looking for some Spanish youngsters between 16-17. Want to sign a couple for the future with the European Registration rules in mind. I'm in January 2011 so they need to be between 16 and 17 to get 3 years at the club before their 21st Birthday.

Club: Red Star Belgrade

Budget: I'll have about 3m all together, would prefer if each player cost in the low hundreds of thousands though, or can be loaned first season.

Season: 2010/2011

Looking For: Target Man

With: Good strength, heading, jumping, height

Other: Preferably be Serbian/Croatian/Montenegran/Czech, and maybe have high PA so i can hold onto them for a while, but not necessary

Players I've looked at: Dalibor Veselinovic, Libor Kozak, Marcelo Zalayeta, Sebastian Ribas (Are they my best options? Spent like an hour looking lol)

Looking For: AMR

With: Good pace, acceleration, dribbling/flair

Other: Preferably be Serbian/Croatian/Montenegrin/Czech, and also have good work rate and stamina if possible

Players I've looked at: Mirko Oremus and Dor Malul, but i'm pretty lost - i have Martin Zeman on the left wing and he's a demon! :D

Also looking for the best Serbian/Croatian/Montenegrin/Czech youngsters, or just the better players from that region from all ages (I can't use Genie Scout because i'm on Mac :( )

So, any ideas? Or are the players i've found probably the best available to me? Thanks

Club: Stoke City

Budget: 10M

Looking for: Deep Lying Forward

With: Good Technique, Good Mental Abilitys, And decent Fitness abilitys

Other:

Season: July 2010

Club: Stoke City

Budget: 10M

Looking for: Deep Lying Forward

With: Good Technique, Good Mental Abilitys, And decent Fitness abilitys

Other:

Season: July 2010

Marko Devic, Chu Young, Kleber(Palmeiras), maybe Milevskyi, Diego Tardelli and Steven Fletcher

Club Dortmund

Budget 7m

looking for young center back which will be come first team

2nd season

Kana-Biyik, Yanga Mbiwa, Ciaran Clark, Dede

Club: Liverpool

Budget: I have 37m, but obviously i only want to spend around £10-12mill on a fullback

Looking for: LEFt back

With: Over 6ft, some pace will be nice, good mentals, can tackle lol.

Other: Just not a s**t player

Season: 2011/2012

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

For the live of god i cannot find anyone. Newcastle won't let Enrique go, Crisctio too pricey...

Club: Sunderland

Budget: £45m Ideally looking to spend no more than 15-20m

Looking for: I play a two Man Midfield, with Cattermole as a CM - Ball Winning Midfielder, I'm looking for a deep lying playmaker to sit behind him

With: Good Passing & Tackling, Good Mental & Physical stats, Determination is always something i look for

Other:

Season: 2011/12

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

Club: Sunderland

Budget: £45m Ideally looking to spend no more than 15-20m

Looking for: I play a two Man Midfield, with Cattermole as a CM - Ball Winning Midfielder, I'm looking for a deep lying playmaker to sit behind him

With: Good Passing & Tackling, Good Mental & Physical stats, Determination is always something i look for

Other:

Season: 2011/12

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

Defour, Badelj

Club: Liverpool

Budget: I have 37m, but obviously i only want to spend around £10-12mill on a fullback

Looking for: LEFt back

With: Over 6ft, some pace will be nice, good mentals, can tackle lol.

Other: Just not a s**t player

Season: 2011/2012

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

For the live of god i cannot find anyone. Newcastle won't let Enrique go, Crisctio too pricey...

Coentrao? Oscar Wendt is very cheap and very good

Club: Sheffield Wed

Budget: Just under 6 mill but wouldn't want to spend more than 2.

Looking for: Left winger

With: Standard really, good crossing ability and some pace and creativity

Other: Needs to be on fairly modest wages, 10 - 15 k max really

Season: 2nd season, summer transfer window in the championship

Signing on Fee: Small as possible

Agent Fee: As above

Have struggled to get any of my targets. Missed out on McDermot of City and Gearge Boyd had just signed a new contract. Any tips would be helpful

Club: Arsenal

Budget: £5-6m

Looking for: Right Back

Season: January 2011

Must be a back up to Sagna and then have the potential to better him in the future.

Sebastien Corchia. :D Try & keep Arsene's French Legacy going. :D

What Llew said or Serge Aurier. Still young and French so you can keep arsene's legacy going. If thats what you want.

Club Dortmund

Budget 7m

looking for young center back which will be come first team

2nd season

Omer Toprak, Nicolas Otamendi, Raphael Varane.

Club: Arsenal

Budget: £5-6m

Looking for: Right Back

Season: January 2011

Must be a back up to Sagna and then have the potential to better him in the future.

Sime Vrsajlko, Davide Santon.

Club: Man Utd

Budget: £70M (But dont want to pay more than 20M!)

Looking for: Left Back replacement for Evra (Left footed)

Season: July 2013

Fabio Coentrao, Domenico Criscito.

Tall, all action, multi-faceted box to box midfielder. Must have decent pace, must be technically adept. His name must not be Yann M'Vila(not tall), Moussa Sissoko(rejected me for Sevilla), nor Arturo Vidal(short, Chilean and meh).

I just thought, maybe N'Zonzi. Hmmm...

If you're really fussed about how good in the air they air then N'Zonzi is a great bet. Otherwise it has to be Vidal, don't know what you mean by meh, but he's incredible, and 12 for jumping isn't bad.

Sami Khedira, Gokhan Inler, Etienne Capoue, Sven Bender are worth a look as well.

Tall, all action, multi-faceted box to box midfielder. Must have decent pace, must be technically adept. His name must not be Yann M'Vila(not tall), Moussa Sissoko(rejected me for Sevilla), nor Arturo Vidal(short, Chilean and meh).

I just thought, maybe N'Zonzi. Hmmm...

Casemiro, from Sao Paulo. In my save he's turned into a younger version of Ramires. :thup:

He might be a bit more defensive than what you're looking for, though.

If you're really fussed about how good in the air they air then N'Zonzi is a great bet. Otherwise it has to be Vidal, don't know what you mean by meh, but he's incredible, and 12 for jumping isn't bad.

Sami Khedira, Gokhan Inler, Etienne Capoue, Sven Bender are worth a look as well.

Thanks. I know how good Vidal is i'm just not that interested in buying him for some reason. I like the tall box to box Viera types. And my sqaud is a bit short in the middle so wanted some height. N'Zonzi looks like the one, not much discernable difference between him an Sissoko really.

OYPUS, will check him out, cheers

Guys, I need two players this summer with Villarreal. It will be the start of my 3rd season and my budget will be around £10-15m (at a guess).

I need a left back, currently I only have the ageing Capdevila and Catala. I'm happy to keep Catala as a backup but could do with a quality replacement for Capdevila. Fabio Coentrao is now at Man City so am unlikely to prize him away, and Jose Angel (Sporting) has low Determination, and I think i'm too late to get it up now.

I also need a backup Defensive Midfielder, to play CM Defend. I have N'Zonzi but only really have Senna as backup, who is quite awful whenever I have to play him now. Anyone recommend a cheapish backup DMC?

Thanks

LB: Lucas Digne, Emiliano Insua, Diego Renan, Danny Wilson

DM: Anthony Annan, Steven Defour, Arturo Vidal (more expensive), Yann M'Villa (expensive to but class), Necip Uysal, Bernardo, Andrea Poli

looking for a goalkeeper for wolves in my second season, i managed to win the fa cup with wolves in my first season with enyeama as my goalkeeper, he was unbelievable, but unfortunatly man united turn up at the end of the season with a 7 mil offer and steve morgan intervenes so ive lost my goalkeeper and he needs replacing, so i need a good goalkeeper for about 7 mil who can cut it in european competitions

cheers!

looking for a goalkeeper for wolves in my second season, i managed to win the fa cup with wolves in my first season with enyeama as my goalkeeper, he was unbelievable, but unfortunatly man united turn up at the end of the season with a 7 mil offer and steve morgan intervenes so ive lost my goalkeeper and he needs replacing, so i need a good goalkeeper for about 7 mil who can cut it in european competitions

cheers!

Alex Smithies from Huddersfield Town :thup:.

Club: Aston Villa

Budget: £35mill

Looking for: Striker to partner Lukaku

Other: I won the league in the last season (2nd year) so this guy needs to have some quality about him

Season: 3rd season

Sold Bent beginning of 2nd season as he couldn't hit a barn door and was humiliated by a 17 year old Lukaku in the scoring charts, I've played one up front the past two seasons but I'm feeling a tactical change around and want 2 up top.

Looked a Kevin Gameiro for about £14m but i'm not 100% sure he'll cut it at the top level. Other options seem very expensive, Cavani who I absolutely love would cost around 36mill which is very steep and leave me with 2 target men effectively, Giuseppe Rossi looks ideal but again will cost around £30m.

Really haven't got a clue, some help will be appreciated

Other: I won the league in the last season (2nd year) so this guy needs to have some quality about him

Sold Bent beginning of 2nd season as he couldn't hit a barn door and was humiliated by a 17 year old Lukaku in the scoring charts, I've played one up front the past two seasons but I'm feeling a tactical change around and want 2 up top.

Looked a Kevin Gameiro for about £14m but i'm not 100% sure he'll cut it at the top level. Other options seem very expensive, Cavani who I absolutely love would cost around 36mill which is very steep and leave me with 2 target men effectively, Giuseppe Rossi looks ideal but again will cost around £30m.

My Choices (Obviousley, the Players teams may have changed);

Asamoah Gyan - Sunderland

Abel Hernandez - Palermo

Sergio Araujo - Boca Juniors

Javier Hernandez - Man Utd.

Connor Wickham - Ipswich

Jeraine Defoe - Spurs

There are tonnes more but, those are a few Good options. :thup:

My Choices (Obviousley, the Players teams may have changed);

Asamoah Gyan - Sunderland

Abel Hernandez - Palermo

Sergio Araujo - Boca Juniors

Javier Hernandez - Man Utd.

Connor Wickham - Ipswich

Jeraine Defoe - Spurs

There are tonnes more but, those are a few Good options. :thup:

Cheers mate :)

What are your views on Gamiero? Looked at Abel Hernandez and it's looking to be around the 30mill again, Javier Hernandez looks very tempting but I'm not sure if he'll join me, but I'll have a look

Club: Crystak Palace

Budget: 750k (about 1k wage though...)

Looking for: Striker to save me :)

With: A aptitude for scoring goals (Iverson and Vaughan are injured, my others are donkeys)

Other:

Season: 1st season, jan Trans window

Signing on Fee: As low as poss

Agent Fee: ----"--------

Club: Crystak Palace

Budget: 750k (about 1k wage though...)

Looking for: Striker to save me :)

With: A aptitude for scoring goals (Iverson and Vaughan are injured, my others are donkeys)

Other:

Season: 1st season, jan Trans window

Signing on Fee: As low as poss

Agent Fee: ----"--------

Is Julio Cruz still a free agent? If not try Lee Novak. He usually gets goals and his wages are just short of £1k at Huddersfield. So you may have to just stretch over that.

Budget: £10-15m

Looking for: Goalkeeper to replace Brad Friedel

Season: 2nd

I got Sergio Romero 2nd season for Villa and he's been solid, his eccentricity rating does worry me slightly but i don't remember him doing anything crazy and costing me goals

Cheers mate :)

What are your views on Gamiero? Looked at Abel Hernandez and it's looking to be around the 30mill again, Javier Hernandez looks very tempting but I'm not sure if he'll join me, but I'll have a look

Gameiro wouldbe Perfect. A Great, Young Poacher. :thup: Would form a Great Partnership with Lukaku aswell. :)

Budget: 21m

Looking for: Central Midfielder and a backup striker

Season: 2nd

CM;

1. Yann M'Vila - Rennes - £14 million-ish - One of the Best All Round midfielders on the Game.

2. Lars or Sven Bender - Leverkusen & Dortmund - £10 million-ish - 2 Very accomplished Players. Lars being the more adventurous of the two with Sven being more of a Holding Midfielder.

3. Charlie Adam - Blackpool - £8 million - ould get him on a Cut Price deal, especially if lackpool have been relegated.

Striker;

1. Nicklas Bendter - Arsenal - £8 million-ish - Everybody hates him apart from me but, he's a Very Good Player & always scores vital Goals.

2. Grant Holt - Norwich - £3 million-ish - Depending on Norwich's situation, he could be a Bargain. No too sure whether he would cut it at the Top but, is definatley a Goal Scorer.

3. Nikola Kalinic - Blackburn - £10 million - Great Player. Always scores against me & is a more than decent Target Man!

There you go mate. :D

CM;

1. Yann M'Vila - Rennes - £14 million-ish - One of the Best All Round midfielders on the Game.

2. Lars or Sven Bender - Leverkusen & Dortmund - £10 million-ish - 2 Very accomplished Players. Lars being the more adventurous of the two with Sven being more of a Holding Midfielder.

3. Charlie Adam - Blackpool - £8 million - ould get him on a Cut Price deal, especially if lackpool have been relegated.

Striker;

1. Nicklas Bendter - Arsenal - £8 million-ish - Everybody hates him apart from me but, he's a Very Good Player & always scores vital Goals.

2. Grant Holt - Norwich - £3 million-ish - Depending on Norwich's situation, he could be a Bargain. No too sure whether he would cut it at the Top but, is definatley a Goal Scorer.

3. Nikola Kalinic - Blackburn - £10 million - Great Player. Always scores against me & is a more than decent Target Man!

There you go mate. :D

Thanks, already signed M'Vila and Adam in the first season so I'll have a look at the other two!

Welliton from Spartak Moscow. Might be the best poacher in the game. 17 pace, acc, finishing and off the ball. Will probably cost £12-18M but not really sure.

Archived