The FM11 Looking For Thread

Well,you could opt for Eden Hazard if you want to re-train him at the AMR spot but, he plays well there already. Alexis Sanchez maybe, have a look at Adam Johnson. He consistentley plays well for my City team & is a very good AMR. Another option could be to use RVP there, in my Arsenal save I play him out there often & scores many a goal. :thup:

Cheers mate!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Mancini City

Budget: £79 million

Looking for: An Experienced Right Back

With: The main needs for a Right-Back.

Other: Preferably 30, 31, 32-ish. With a Loan deal or a very cheap transfer fee. £3 million at most.

Season: January 2011 (1st Season)

Signing on Fee: -

Agent Fee: -

Cheers in advance lads. :thup:

Club: Burnley.

Budget: £1-2mil depending on wage size.

Looking for: Striker.

With: Will be my main striker in a one up front formation, so all physicals must be above 10. Decent heading would be useful.

Other: Zaki was an option but had his permit refused. Helstad caught my attention, but he'd only last a year or two. Got O'Connor lined up from B'Ham for £800k, not sure whether to press ahead with it which is where you guys come in :)

Season: First 10/11.

Club: Mancini City

Budget: £79 million

Looking for: An Experienced Right Back

With: The main needs for a Right-Back.

Other: Preferably 30, 31, 32-ish. With a Loan deal or a very cheap transfer fee. £3 million at most.

Season: January 2011 (1st Season)

Cheers in advance lads. :thup:

Obvious really........... Dario Srna.

Might be able to get him for free if he aint signed a new contract, he will join in the summer.

If you want him now, I think he's relatively cheap. He usually only has 6 months left on his contract.

With: Will be my main striker in a one up front formation, so all physicals must be above 10. Decent heading would be useful.

Other: Zaki was an option but had his permit refused. Helstad caught my attention, but he'd only last a year or two. Got O'Connor lined up from B'Ham for £800k, not sure whether to press ahead with it which is where you guys come in :)

Garra Dembele, Wilfred Niflore, Junior Moraes, Cedric Bakambu.

Conor Wickham. Young but great potential. Strong target man type.

Goes for between 1.6 to 2.5 mil i think.

Club: Shrewsbury Town (League 2)

Budget: 50K

Looking for: To strengthen the whole team

Season: First season.

I really need some people who will come to me for free or on loan or a player worth a few thousand.

Can you recommend any great players?

Cheers.

For a striker, try Junior Agogo.

He's been brilliant alongside Theo Robinson for my Port Vale team.

Club: Leeds United

Budget: 35 M

Looking for: Striker

With: Good pace, composure and finsihing

Other:

Season: January January 2014

Well, that's quite tough because of how far your in the game but, Giampaolo Pazzini would be a good, byt aging option. There's Ere Derdiyok who's good & young. Jermaine Defoe, Theo Walcott, Juanmi, Iker Muniain, Mario Balotelli. There's many a option.

Other:

Romelu Lukaku. Abel Hernandez. Martin Galvan. Iker Munian.

Best Home Grown prospect would be Conor Wickham.

Other:

Christian Benítez - can't go wrong with him ..has all the attributes + can get on a cheap. I paid 2 million for him and he's now worth 10 mill+ ave rating in the Prem of 7.53 after 2 seasons!!

Give him a whirl! :thup:

currently have my game on holiday until the end of the season, im just preparing in advance

anyways

Team:Aston Villa

Budget: should be around 60 million...should have another 20 million from the selling of a few selected players

Looking for: Center Midfielders

With: high Work Rates, good pace, players who fit the Criteria (for CM's) of Franky's blitz tactic

Season: Summer Window 2013

currently have my game on holiday until the end of the season, im just preparing in advance

anyways

Team:Aston Villa

Budget: should be around 60 million...should have another 20 million from the selling of a few selected players

Looking for: Center Midfielders

With: high Work Rates, good pace, players who fit the Criteria (for CM's) of Franky's blitz tactic

Season: Summer Window 2013

Necip Uysal.... 19 yr old Turkish lad. Great prospect that should be up for first team from start. Will coat you plenty though and Im not sure on WP.

Yann M'Vila.... 20 yr old who has bags of potential and should be an instant first team starter. Goes for aroud the 8 mil mark.

Franco Zuculini...... 20 yr old Argie. Not sure on price or WP but a very good player.

Stevan Defour.... 22 yr old Belgian, quality player for about 8/10 mil or so.

Jeremy Toulalan 26 yr old French man. Another quality player but Im not sure he will join from Lyon. Will cost bucket loads.

English prospect would be Rodwell but he's gonna set you back 20mil or more from Everton.

You could also look at Phil Jones (10mil), He's a quality young DC but is acomplished DMC/MC ... Lacks a little technical ability but is a very good player ... Usually makes first choice England CB by age 22 on my saves.

Before I post I understand that a lot of these replies will suggest regens, but away from that would be helpfull.

Club: Torquay United

Budget: £16.5m with around £200k p/w for wages left (£25m in the bank and I dont want to bankrupt the club either because I have been making healthy profits monthly & have just moved into a new stadium)

Looking for: CB x2, LB, CM x2, LM/LW, FWx3

With: Good enough to help me survive a 2nd season at this level and possibly be able to push me onto the next level.

Other: Needs to be able to qualify for a work permit and preferabely under the age of 30 because I dont like to many older players.

Season: 2015/16 (Season 6 - Premiership)

Signing on Fee: Max £1m

Agent Fee: Max 1.2m

Club: Blackpool - still in the prem

Budget: £11m

Looking for: LB

With: Defensively solid, pacy and good going forward

Other: N/A

Season: 2 - January 2012

Signing on Fee: N/A

Agent Fee: N/A

Kyle Naughton, Kieran Gibbs, Stephen Warnock, Leighton Baines, Fabio. Those are the domestically based options. :thup:

Before I post I understand that a lot of these replies will suggest regens, but away from that would be helpfull.

Budget: £16.5m with around £200k p/w for wages left (£25m in the bank and I dont want to bankrupt the club either because I have been making healthy profits monthly & have just moved into a new stadium)

With: Good enough to help me survive a 2nd season at this level and possibly be able to push me onto the next level.

Other: Needs to be able to qualify for a work permit and preferabely under the age of 30 because I dont like to many older players.

Centre Backs: Guillermo Burdisso? Starts off at Roma as he is on loan from Rosario Central. If he is on your game he may be interested. Can't think of a second.

Left Back: Ryan Betrand. Could be good enough for you and is still young enough. For strikers try Yannis Tafer. For Centre Mid try Ross Jenkins. Can't think of anymore but if I do I will edit this post :thup:.

CB x2.... Burdisso 800k... Great player at bargain price but be quick, he moves after his loan spell at the start of season 2.

Galeano 5.5mil, 19 yr old Argie. pure class even at 19.

LB ..... Get Roberto cCarlos at under 1 mil and bring in a youngster like Digne (4 mil-ish) Turan (4 mil-ish) or look at Pieters, I think he's at Ajax , for about 2,5 mil, good player.

Home grown Option is Phil Jones 10 mil worth evry penny.

CM X2. Badelj at 5/6mil if he aint moved alreeady, class player. Eriksen at 8mil-ish again pure class, Guiliano, can't remeber price but worth evry penny of a dozen mil. Yan M'Vila at around 16 mil is a very good DMC and young too. Kevin,,,, Spanish Lad, I never seem to get him in my saves despite trying hard, scouts rate him highly. Belgian pair of Defour and Witzel ar a good choice.

Home grown option Cairney orShelvey

AL ....Hlousek is a bargain at around 3 mil, classy player. Zezinho is a great prospect. Belhanda is a good option too, can't remeber pricce sorry.

Home grown option would be Johnson at Man City if he's unsettled.

Strikers .... Galvan ... Mexican wizz-kid at a bargain price, very pacey. Muniain is a fantsatic option but may not join your club. Conor Wickham, Is your home grown option . He differs between games, some have lots of sucess with him, some dont, about 3 mil. Look at Lukaku, if he didnt move in seasson one, he's your man at about 6/8 mil-ish. Theres a young mexican, should be 17 on your game, unfortunately I cant remeber his name, Looks like he will make a top class poacher, Just check out Mexico U19's and you'll find him, he should have about 10 under 19 caps. Rouque Sanata Cruz can do a good job on loan if he's still available,

EDIT, another good youth prosepct Striker is Araujo, Argie lad of 18. about 4 mil... highly rated by scouts in my game.

Also Look at Urby Emanuelson .. maybe wont join but worth a try. LB by the way.

EDIT No2, the Mexican lad I couldnt remember was Medina.

Eric Pieters PSV 2.m, good player and will improve. I think he's 22. He came to my West Ham team in season 1 and did very well, bargain if you can get him at the price.

Also look to bring in Roberto Carlos, amazing for his age, great back up and very good tutor.

Young prospects would be, Digne, Turan or Jack Robinson at Liverpool.

You may also want to consider Diego Renan who is acomplished LB, natural RB. Great player but big price tag, about 12 mil i think .... spread the payments.

CB x2.... Burdisso 800k... Great player at bargain price but be quick, he moves after his loan spell at the start of season 2.

Galeano 5.5mil, 19 yr old Argie. pure class even at 19.

LB ..... Get Roberto cCarlos at under 1 mil and bring in a youngster like Digne (4 mil-ish) Turan (4 mil-ish) or look at Pieters, I think he's at Ajax , for about 2,5 mil, good player.

Home grown Option is Phil Jones 10 mil worth evry penny.

CM X2. Badelj at 5/6mil if he aint moved alreeady, class player. Eriksen at 8mil-ish again pure class, Guiliano, can't remeber price but worth evry penny of a dozen mil. Yan M'Vila at around 16 mil is a very good DMC and young too. Kevin,,,, Spanish Lad, I never seem to get him in my saves despite trying hard, scouts rate him highly. Belgian pair of Defour and Witzel ar a good choice.

Home grown option Cairney orShelvey

AL ....Hlousek is a bargain at around 3 mil, classy player. Zezinho is a great prospect. Belhanda is a good option too, can't remeber pricce sorry.

Home grown option would be Johnson at Man City if he's unsettled.

Strikers .... Galvan ... Mexican wizz-kid at a bargain price, very pacey. Muniain is a fantsatic option but may not join your club. Conor Wickham, Is your home grown option . He differs between games, some have lots of sucess with him, some dont, about 3 mil. Look at Lukaku, if he didnt move in seasson one, he's your man at about 6/8 mil-ish. Theres a young mexican, should be 17 on your game, unfortunately I cant remeber his name, Looks like he will make a top class poacher, Just check out Mexico U19's and you'll find him, he should have about 10 under 19 caps. Rouque Sanata Cruz can do a good job on loan if he's still available,

EDIT, another good youth prosepct Striker is Araujo, Argie lad of 18. about 4 mil... highly rated by scouts in my game.

Also Look at Urby Emanuelson .. maybe wont join but worth a try. LB by the way.

EDIT No2, the Mexican lad I couldnt remember was Medina.

He's in season 6 :thup:. That's why I said Burdisso possibly.

Jose Angel can usually be picked up for around £3M if he hasn't moved already.

Peter Masilela another decent option.

????????????

I was sure I saw him say season 2.

Weird.

;)

Haha. I said season 2 in Premiership, but 6 overall ha. Cheers for all the players mate.....and Nottingham Forest as well. Cheers. Will search the ones I dont know of tonight & see what I can do. I am in October now so they will be January 2016 signings. I did make some signings including Gary Cahill, Stefano Okaka, Josh McEcharen (loan), Craig Gardner (loan), Maynor Figueroa (although performing awful & is 32) & some regens but I will definately be searching all them players when I get home from work.

Thanks again!!

Haha. I said season 2 in Premiership, but 6 overall ha. Cheers for all the players mate.....and Nottingham Forest as well. Cheers. Will search the ones I dont know of tonight & see what I can do. I am in October now so they will be January 2016 signings. I did make some signings including Gary Cahill, Stefano Okaka, Josh McEcharen (loan), Craig Gardner (loan), Maynor Figueroa (although performing awful & is 32) & some regens but I will definately be searching all them players when I get home from work.

Thanks again!!

Sorry bout the misunderstanding over what season you was in mate ;)

Anyway, many of the players I mentioned will have moved clubs in 6 seasons and would have developed. They may be very expensive now.

They are still worth a look though because many of them will not have developed/moved due to being AI controlled. Remeber though that a players development slows down quite a bit at around 24 yrs old.

Players I think you should search out in season 6 would be..........

Jack Butland GK, Lucas Digne LB, Atilla Turan LB, Jack Robinson LB, Phil Jones CB (Will be expensive), Lionel Galeano CB, Raphael Varane CB, Eriksen AMC, Jonjo Shelvey AMC, Zezinho AML, Martin Galvan AMC/S, Kevin AMC, Kukaku S, Babacar S, Sanogo S. Araujo S and Medina S.

Also look at Man City reserves. They have a nasty habit in FM of buying every kid they can and letting them rot in the reserves. You may find a cople of 20/21/22 yr olds looking for a game ;)

Sorry bout the misunderstanding over what season you was in mate ;)

Anyway, many of the players I mentioned will have moved clubs in 6 seasons and would have developed. They may be very expensive now.

They are still worth a look though because many of them will not have developed/moved due to being AI controlled. Remeber though that a players development slows down quite a bit at around 24 yrs old.

Players I think you should search out in season 6 would be..........

Jack Butland GK, Lucas Digne LB, Atilla Turan LB, Jack Robinson LB, Phil Jones CB (Will be expensive), Lionel Galeano CB, Raphael Varane CB, Eriksen AMC, Jonjo Shelvey AMC, Zezinho AML, Martin Galvan AMC/S, Kevin AMC, Kukaku S, Babacar S, Sanogo S. Araujo S and Medina S.

Also look at Man City reserves. They have a nasty habit in FM of buying every kid they can and letting them rot in the reserves. You may find a cople of 20/21/22 yr olds looking for a game ;)

Haha no bother dude.

Yeah a lot of them players have moved around & now cost a lot of money. Even a lot of the youngsters you have mentioned are so it might take a few year to sign some. I was in a 'battle' with Man Utd for Lukaku & a one with Napoli for Digne but obviously lost because who would want to come to Torquay ha.

Keeping an eye on Adil Rami, Alberto Botia & Matias Suarez who are all transfer listed by Man City.

Edit: I have managed to agree a £775k fee with Wigan for Jack Robinson.

Club: Plymouth Argyle

Budget: 350k

With: -

Other: -

Season:2010/2011, January transfer window.

I brought Leigh Griffiths in the summer, and he's a legend, to put it simply. 27 goals in just 19 games, and were sailing away in the league, 10 points clear of second placed Swindon. However, hes really my only goalscorer, next player back is a winger on 8 goals. Im looking for someone to put up top with Leigh, whos a good standard, and could probably cut it in the Championship if I get promoted?

Thanks

ITFC 1

I brought Leigh Griffiths in the summer, and he's a legend, to put it simply. 27 goals in just 19 games, and were sailing away in the league, 10 points clear of second placed Swindon. However, hes really my only goalscorer, next player back is a winger on 8 goals. Im looking for someone to put up top with Leigh, whos a good standard, and could probably cut it in the Championship if I get promoted?

Thanks

ITFC 1

I don't know anyone suitable that will sign and go on to play at Championship level.

But you could try and loan in Macheda from Man U. I see him mentioned a lot as a good loan player.

Other loan options could be Freddie Sears at West Ham or Harry Kane at Spurs

Looking for: Central Midfielder

Season: 2010/2011, January Transfer window.

Signing on Fee:

Agent Fee:

Once again I can only recomend loan prospects.

Shelvey at Liverpool or go to Arsenal reserves and ask your assman to do a loan report, they have tuns of MC talent for loan but Im not sure who will join your club. (You could do that at several Prem clubs to get an idea of how good the loans players are that will join)

Thanks

ITFC 1

I was recommended Wilfred Niflore further up the page, cost £28k. I don't know if he'll join you, but he'd compliment Griffiths well, and he's very cheap so not much to lose.

I was recommended Wilfred Niflore further up the page, cost £28k. I don't know if he'll join you, but he'd compliment Griffiths well, and he's very cheap so not much to lose.

Wilfried Niflore isn't transfer listed for £28k in 11.2. Well he isn't on my game. Try Ciprian Tanassa(sp?) from Metalurg D, if he's in your game :thup:. All Salvatore Bruno from Sassasulo in the Serie B. Did well for me in FM10 and looks just as good in FM11. He only joined Sassasulo in the summer but he may move and his contract maybe expiring.

Wilfried Niflore isn't transfer listed for £28k in 11.2. Well he isn't on my game. Try Ciprian Tanassa(sp?) from Metalurg D, if he's in your game :thup:. All Salvatore Bruno from Sassasulo in the Serie B. Did well for me in FM10 and looks just as good in FM11. He only joined Sassasulo in the summer but he may move and his contract maybe expiring.

Not sure whether he was transfer listed on mine, but that's how much he cost.

Having just finished my 2nd Premiership season with Torquay I am now planning an assault on the Europa League after finishing 5th. I need a squad to be able to now compete on 4 different fronts so advice will be needed. Again, if you can think of anyone not a regen, that would be great because I will find them myself.

Budget: Roughly £18m to spend with £100k wages free, but can alter easily enough

Looking for: GK (to challenge Hennessey), CB (not essential), LB (not essential), CMx3, LM/LW, FWx2

With: Elligable for Work Permit

Other: Good enough for Europa League football

Season: 2016/17

Signing on Fee: £1.4m

Agent Fee: £1.4m

Club: Woking

Budget: £0

Looking for: Big bastard Target Man to play alongside a little nippy poacher.

With: Good heading, strength, positioning and finishing stats.

Other: Meh.

Season: 2

Can't answer your request but I can tell you that they won't need good positioning, it's off the ball you're looking for.

Having just finished my 2nd Premiership season with Torquay I am now planning an assault on the Europa League after finishing 5th. I need a squad to be able to now compete on 4 different fronts so advice will be needed. Again, if you can think of anyone not a regen, that would be great because I will find them myself.

Budget: Roughly £18m to spend with £100k wages free, but can alter easily enough

Looking for: GK (to challenge Hennessey), CB (not essential), LB (not essential), CMx3, LM/LW, FWx2

With: Elligable for Work Permit

Other: Good enough for Europa League football

Season: 2016/17

Signing on Fee: £1.4m

Agent Fee: £1.4m

Take a look at Jack Butland for GK. He should be 23/24 in your game? Bags of potential as a youngster. Being home grown is a bonus. Also, Areola, the French lad, but he's prolly at a big club by now and very expensive. Boucher (French) and Guileherme (Brazilian) are options.

For CB's, I think you'll find it tough to attract the players who start off at 17/18 and have pontential. Phil Jones is one as is Danny Wilson. Jordan Spence needs to improve his mental stats but is an option. Galeano ofcourse is superb but as with Areola, he will prolly be at a big club.

Mateo Musacchio, Raphael Varane, Darnel Situ, Roderick Miranda, Dedryck Boyata, Tobias Figueiredo and Jorge Pulido should be looked at.

In midfield, I recomended a few in the earlier post but here are some others that start the game young and have potential....... Jonjo Shelvey, Alan Patrick (Brazilian), Dentinho, Lorenzo Crisetig, Xherdan Shaqiri, Josh McEachran, Toni Silva, Bryan Rabello, Zeli Ismail, Jano, Mateo Kovacic, Suso, Zak Labyad, Stan Okoro

For Strikers, take a looksee at Harry Kane, Marko Maletic, Phil prosenik, Amine, Lenny Nangis, Fran Alcacer and Ishak Belfodil.

How is Jack Robinson doing?

Take a look at Jack Butland for GK. He should be 23/24 in your game? Bags of potential as a youngster. Being home grown is a bonus. Also, Areola, the French lad, but he's prolly at a big club by now and very expensive. Boucher (French) and Guileherme (Brazilian) are options.

For CB's, I think you'll find it tough to attract the players who start off at 17/18 and have pontential. Phil Jones is one as is Danny Wilson. Jordan Spence needs to improve his mental stats but is an option. Galeano ofcourse is superb but as with Areola, he will prolly be at a big club.

Mateo Musacchio, Raphael Varane, Darnel Situ, Roderick Miranda, Dedryck Boyata, Tobias Figueiredo and Jorge Pulido should be looked at.

In midfield, I recomended a few in the earlier post but here are some others that start the game young and have potential....... Jonjo Shelvey, Alan Patrick (Brazilian), Dentinho, Lorenzo Crisetig, Xherdan Shaqiri, Josh McEachran, Toni Silva, Bryan Rabello, Zeli Ismail, Jano, Mateo Kovacic, Suso, Zak Labyad, Stan Okoro

For Strikers, take a looksee at Harry Kane, Marko Maletic, Phil prosenik, Amine, Lenny Nangis, Fran Alcacer and Ishak Belfodil.

Once again my friend, much appreciated on the recommendation front. They will come in handy for a good scouting trip. To be honest with you Robinson hasnt got to much of a look in. With my regen left back being absolutely quality & Figueroa as back-up he played a few games. I have sold Figueroa for the exact price I paid for him so now Robinson is my back-up and will get much more of a chance.

Cheers again dude :)

Well I have found it a little difficult bringing anyone in dude. So far my deals are:

Micah Richards - £6.5m

Henri Saivet - £12m

Marc Albrighton - £5.5m

Emir Bajrami - loan

Ivan Perisic - £2.9m

Denilson - £6m

Jack Butland - £2.2m

Dont know whether to keep Gareth Barry & use him as a tutor for others or get rid, & the same for Joleon Lescott. I need 2 strikers in though.

A young <21-year-old right-winger who I can buy for around £6M?

No idea what club you are managing, or what league you are in or what season.

If you are a prem side in season one/two Try .............

Belhanda. Stephan El Shaarawy, Xherdan Shaqiri, Wijnaldum, Castaignos, keko, Toni Silva, Brahimi, Yaisien, Kevin.

Season 1, Top Prem Team, Unlimited Budget.

Looking for 2 CM/DM's tall and strong/can shrug people on the ball and send them flying with a slide tackle, can hit a strong long shot when needed and push people about in the box to get headers, no need to intricate passing or speed. Preferably under 25 but not that bothered.

2 strikers in the drogba mould aswell, under 25. Have already got Lakuka.

Just want to bully the opposition team with a hard physical approach.

Need to loan/buy a super cheap decent right midfielder, for Penarol in Uruguay because my RM has just acquired a nice 5month injury :(

Preferably someone not on mega wages - I can't really afford anything over 13/14k a week, i have 2.5m to spend but i'd prefer to loan someone

Just needs to be decent going forward and defending, doesn't have to be a world beater :D

Need to loan/buy a super cheap decent right midfielder, for Penarol in Uruguay because my RM has just acquired a nice 5month injury :(

Preferably someone not on mega wages - I can't really afford anything over 13/14k a week, i have 2.5m to spend but i'd prefer to loan someone

Just needs to be decent going forward and defending, doesn't have to be a world beater :D

Mauricio Molina always goes for aroun £1.9 million but, not sure on his wages. Jeffren Suarez on loan possibly from barca. Probably doesn't track back well though. Not too sure then, mate.

Archived