Mr Hough 10.3 Tactics

Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.  

1,063 members have voted

1. 1. Which Tactic Do You Think Is The Best Version.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the long shots mabe broken have u tried true balls often mabe just a suggestion

Yeah i have tried that, Been having alot of joy at the minute with the new tactic just beat Man Utd 1-0 With Middlesbrough in the cup also beat Fulham 2-1.

Gonna test it with a better team to see how the better players go with it

Yeah i have tried that, Been having alot of joy at the minute with the new tactic just beat Man Utd 1-0 With Middlesbrough in the cup also beat Fulham 2-1.

sounds good what formation is again?

yeah just like that my defence isnt pacey at all but works really well its working a treat for me mine is on 19 notches but cant see it being much differant between the two

I can't really see this working but i'll have a look at it

sounds good what formation is again?

It's a 4-1-2-3, Just like the other ones i have posted.

Also been looking at Wide tactics that employ wingers and i'm struggling big time.

The play is wierd because its better for the players to come inside rather than cross as it creates more/better chances.

If the play is wide then your relying on good heading and i don't like to play like that

il test with arsenal if u like

Also been looking at Wide tactics that employ wingers and i'm struggling big time.

The play is wierd because its better for the players to come inside rather than cross as it creates more/better chances.

If the play is wide then your relying on good heading and i don't like to play like that

yeah i only can get 1 of my wide players to do ok, if i use 2 out n out wingers crossing go all over the place were the defence just mop them up

yeah i only can get 1 of my wide players to do ok, if i use 2 out n out wingers crossing go all over the place were the defence just mop them up

Thats the trouble i'm having, Been thinking about 1 winger and the a man in the hole like a AMC that might link play up better and give a release down one side

yeah never thought bout that, ie spurs in real life with lennon n modric are niko what ever his name is kanjare sorry spelling

Yeah exactly, Thats proberly what i'll try next, I'm thinking 4 1 2 2 1 with 2 cental mid players one amc one winger and one striker.

Or i might not play a DM and have 2 strikers not sure yet i'll have a look at it in a few days.

Hi im using the classic 10.3 tactic.

Was just wondering how everyone is doing when it comes to conceding goals. The tactic is working great up front. Im playing with Liverpool in the first season and after 26 games in the league im on top, 7 points ahead of surprise-team Everton. Im still in the CL and FA-cup and lost the qfinal in the carling cup, away to Arsenal.

But as i said, the defence isnt really all that good. Im getting at least 1 goal the wrong way, every game. Doesnt really matter how much i dominate. The opponent only need 1 CCC..

I shouldnt really complain when im getting sucess :D Its just annoying when every opponent is so effective.

Hi im using the classic 10.3 tactic.

Was just wondering how everyone is doing when it comes to conceding goals. The tactic is working great up front. Im playing with Liverpool in the first season and after 26 games in the league im on top, 7 points ahead of surprise-team Everton. Im still in the CL and FA-cup and lost the qfinal in the carling cup, away to Arsenal.

But as i said, the defence isnt really all that good. Im getting at least 1 goal the wrong way, every game. Doesnt really matter how much i dominate. The opponent only need 1 CCC..

I shouldnt really complain when im getting sucess :D Its just annoying when every opponent is so effective.

I have the same problem but it's something that i have been working alot on.

It's hard to tweak tiny little things like closing down or mentality because it will only be a few clicks thats sets it in place and will make the defence better.

It's a very tedius and annoying thing but i'm almost there now been playing as middlesbrough with a ok defence and not conceding the opp don't really have that many shots on target.

and been playing with a very good tottenham side and thats exactly the same.

I have the same problem but it's something that i have been working alot on.

It's hard to tweak tiny little things like closing down or mentality because it will only be a few clicks thats sets it in place and will make the defence better.

It's a very tedius and annoying thing but i'm almost there now been playing as middlesbrough with a ok defence and not conceding the opp don't really have that many shots on target.

and been playing with a very good tottenham side and thats exactly the same.

Hi mr hough. The new tactic and defence you are working on is it in the classic mode or a wizard tactic? When do you think you are likely to release it? Still having great success with the current wizard tactic but anyhting you say is better I'll definitely try.

Hi mr hough. The new tactic and defence you are working on is it in the classic mode or a wizard tactic? When do you think you are likely to release it? Still having great success with the current wizard tactic but anyhting you say is better I'll definitely try.

It's wizard mode, I had noticed with with all my tweaking i had never changed the Philosophy or Stratergy so i did!!, The result along with a few other changes has seen my team's Possession go from 50% to over 60/70% Every game.

It's a massive breakthrough when i think about i have tried playing one half with the current settings and one half with the previous and the results are quite shocking really with the previous settings constantly wanting to get the ball and rushing i think that is why there was alot of long shots and not so much possession.

It won't produce mega high scoring games all the time but it'll be very stable at the back.

Not sure when i'll be releasing it i'll proberly try it for a season with another team and see how it goes.

Sounds promising. I am not fussed about smashing teams unless of course it's rivals so I'll look forward to testing it. Cheers for the quick response as ever.

I think obviusly with any tactic the better players you the more successfull you will ultimatly be.

It's not like the opp don't have shot they do but most are from long range and rarely on target which is a good thing

Neither do I, maybe consider drill crosses ?

tired them nowt seem's to work for me don't no bout dave tho

i don't think it makes a difference to be honest floating crosses is what i would go with because there is only one striker so if your drilling them in it'll be easy for the defenders to sweep up if you float them then mid players and amc can join and try and get a running header.

Thats all in theory anyway.

Please because this tactic sounds really promising but filefront just wont let me download it

Beta Wizard

http://hotfile.com/dl/33702099/4cbc762/10.3_Beta_Wizard_(Everton_May_2010).tac.html

Classic Version

http://hotfile.com/dl/33702239/f27be27/10.3_Classic_(Everton_May_2010).tac.html

These are the tactics that are in the OP, NOT THE NEW TACTICS

Having a bit of a problem here (West Ham / Classic tactic)

After two seasons dominating the league I have suddenly hit a brick wall, for some reason my team is playing much worse than the first two seasons. This is strange considering I now have Neymar / Rodriguez (5 star regen) / Cardozo and Veloso. I managed 8 wins and 1 draw in the league so far (nothing really convincing and many wins down to the last second). Now I'm getting dominated 5-2 by Arsenal (a 10 man Arsenal just to rub salt into my wounds) and a 3-2 home loss to Atletico Madrid. Both teams I never had a problem beating before. I'm creating too few chances and my pass completion is really low (even in the games I have won). I don't understand this, my morale is fine, there is no complacency or nerves, yet my team is under performing?

PS: Team: Consigli, Niemeyer (regen: think of him as the next Evra), Cuellar, Marcano, Spence/Upson, Veloso, Collison, Noble, Cardozo, Rodriguez, Neymar

Having a bit of a problem here (West Ham / Classic tactic)

After two seasons dominating the league I have suddenly hit a brick wall, for some reason my team is playing much worse than the first two seasons. This is strange considering I now have Neymar / Rodriguez (5 star regen) / Cardozo and Veloso. I managed 8 wins and 1 draw in the league so far (nothing really convincing and many wins down to the last second). Now I'm getting dominated 5-2 by Arsenal (a 10 man Arsenal just to rub salt into my wounds) and a 3-2 home loss to Atletico Madrid. Both teams I never had a problem beating before. I'm creating too few chances and my pass completion is really low (even in the games I have won). I don't understand this, my morale is fine, there is no complacency or nerves, yet my team is under performing?

PS: Team: Consigli, Niemeyer (regen: think of him as the next Evra), Cuellar, Marcano, Spence/Upson, Veloso, Collison, Noble, Cardozo, Rodriguez, Neymar

I don't see the problem your team is very good, It could be a blip in the season hang in there i'm sure your players will come through it

Cragswf quincy is pretty underrated he excells in that deeplying forward role.

I have a slight issue my players seem to get sent off everymatch especially Marc Wilson and Kevin Prince Boateng something with the tactic or are they just dirty players?

cas1no release a media comment about another manager eg I might be managing newcastle but in real life I like Yeovil so I say something positive about their manager and the players few it as media pressure being diverted away from them. When I hit slumps this normally gets me out

cas1no release a media comment about another manager eg I might be managing newcastle but in real life I like Yeovil so I say something positive about their manager and the players few it as media pressure being diverted away from them. When I hit slumps this normally gets me out

Gonna try that when I get home thanks

This is a better defence tactic of my 10.3 wizard it's called version 2

http://www.filefront.com/15882883/Mr%20Hough%2010.3%20V2%20Wizard%20Best%20Version%20%28Middlesbrough%2C%20Jan%202010%29.tac

No shouts and i haven't been using OI's either

I'll update properly tomorrow

Enjoy

I'm gonna give this tactic till the end of my season. I'm in january. I'll keep you informed

Just a quick post to say i've been using the classic version and i have to say in one word 'amazing'. Hough this is working a treat for me, trialed it with couple of teams and works great. Just started a new game with Lyon and after 7 league games i've scored 33 goals! Keep up the good work!

This is a better defence tactic of my 10.3 wizard it's called version 2

http://www.filefront.com/15882883/Mr%20Hough%2010.3%20V2%20Wizard%20Best%20Version%20%28Middlesbrough%2C%20Jan%202010%29.tac

No shouts and i haven't been using OI's either

I'll update properly tomorrow

Enjoy

Thanks! Update:

Birmingham

3rd season

Won: League, Charity cup, league cup, FA cup, UEFA cup....

This was with the old version...season just finished, will try with this new one!

in an earlier i post i put a link to my tweaked version of your everton tactic,converted mine to a 4-5-1 with man utd,it is scoring a great amount of goals and is quite good defensively.Below is a picture of my premier leagu season so far,note 1 of my league defeats was within the first 2 games of trying the tactic which was a 4-2 defeat to aston villa,the other was a 2-1 defeat to liverpool which was a game i dominated.

OI's dr and dl weaker foot,mc/amc close down always,mr/l/amr/l close down always and tight marking,sc close down always,tight marking and weaker foot,gk close down always and weaker foot.Also what i find is making my defensive record goos is the back 4 are all on mentality of 6 clicks from the left,dmc 4 clicks from left deeper than the back 4,then the 2 mc's are 8 clicks from the left.Team talks ileave down to my assistant manager

table.jpg

http://www.filefront.com/15816249/451%2010.3%20%28Man%20Utd%2C%20Dec%202014%29.tac

endofseason.jpg

sats.jpg

averaging 3.15 goals a game in prem and conceding 0.55

Played 16 games in the league so far, but I will test your new tactic out for the second half of the season.

By the way, I really think you should have strength as an important stat for the middle, deep lying forward.

Played 16 games in the league so far, but I will test your new tactic out for the second half of the season.

By the way, I really think you should have strength as an important stat for the middle, deep lying forward.

yup i think so a bit strenght isnt bad, I like players like Forestieri in this position, 13-14+ strenght, decent dribling, all important for dpf :)

I'm currently using 10.3 classic and have changed to the new beta wizard when i am winning. The tactics work fine my question is about the tactics screen. With the new tactic i can see the advanced tab whilst looking at the player instructions this helpfully shows you the attributes needed for that position,, however when i switch to the 10.3 classic tactic the advanced tab disappears, does anyone know why this happens?

Cragswf quincy is pretty underrated he excells in that deeplying forward role.

I have a slight issue my players seem to get sent off everymatch especially Marc Wilson and Kevin Prince Boateng something with the tactic or are they just dirty players?

i ant had any red cards and i'll try quincy there i've been playing smith / dinedane there

I'm currently using 10.3 classic and have changed to the new beta wizard when i am winning. The tactics work fine my question is about the tactics screen. With the new tactic i can see the advanced tab whilst looking at the player instructions this helpfully shows you the attributes needed for that position,, however when i switch to the 10.3 classic tactic the advanced tab disappears, does anyone know why this happens?

Does anyone understand what i mean lol,,,its frustarting cus i cant put it into words

In classic you cant see the required attributes by clicking on the little shirts instead you just configure the position with the sliders. Mr. Hough has provided a list of required attributes which you can easily memorize or keep handy in a word document. (I think this what you are asking?)

---

Mr. Hough it turns out it was a slump. I think my new team was gelling (the young players getting over their nerves and developing mentally) and now I am dominating home and away. Just now I beat Liverpool 4-0, Chelsea 2-0, Man Utd. 4-1, Man City 6-0. The AI still haven't learned how to counter this tactic ( 3 seasons in) I am impressed :) Good Job :D

Used the classic tactic for my 10.3 Bayer Leverkusen, won the double the first season, might need to work on the defence, but then again I only had one central defender with Tasci who my coaching team rate as good enough for the Bundesliga, both Dalton and Reinartz need some work so might help if the develop over the time :) Pulled back the central striker and play him as an advanced midfielder, Renato Augusto was so awesome here, best scorer in my team and player of the year.

Friendlies for the new season looked good so far, excited to see how this does in the championsleague

Testing with new version that you just posted up....started with birmingham just played my 1st league game at home vs wolves 2-0...dominated possesion 63 to 37%...the only chances they created was from distance 99% of there shots were long range.....looking good so far mate update soon

i went to put my game on holliday for just 1 game for league cup and forgot about it lol and just went on and im 10th after 33 games so i cant really tell you much about my season ,but 1oth is pretty good for a team that should be bottom 3....so im starting again now